OBAMAGATE Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 5:05:00 PM (view original):
I think whoever is responsible for misleading the FISA court is in hot water. Did Clapper commit perjury? What he and Comey claim don't jive. Obama had knowledge of Flynn prior to the Jan 5 2017 meeting. Who briefed him, and why?

Did Brennan hatch the collusion investigation? That cost taxpayers a mint.

Durham's report will show whether or not anything serious occurred. It really does look like Flynn never should have been investigated. Being fired is a different argument.
The Mueller investigation almost broke even after the Manafort seizures.

He 100% should have been investigated, he was misleading TRUMP about conversations he was having. Trump, according to the investigation, never told Flynn to make those calls and was unaware of them.
5/13/2020 5:24 PM
DNI Director Grinnell released the names requesting the unmasking of General Flynn. We do not yet know their motive for doing so.

The list includes Brennan, Comey, Clapper and Biden amongst others.

It is not a crime to ask for an unmasking of an American individual on a phone call with a foreign actor, so long as the official asking for the information has a proper security clearance. It is illegal to leak the name of the unmasked American to the media, which is what happened with General Flynn. It is also illegal to unmask Americans for political purposes.
5/13/2020 5:28 PM (edited)
Correct! One of those names on that list is subject to a prison sentence............theoretically.
The last name on the list is Biden's!

Good move Dems!
Again.
5/13/2020 5:29 PM
We know Comey has leaked sensitive information. This could be his handiwork.

Clapper has lied to Congress before. Nuff said.

Brennan is a mole. Would you trust him?

As I said, Durham's report looms large. Someone will likely wear a jumpsuit.

Biden lied. Over the weekend he claimed ignorance. He is guilty of that all right.
5/13/2020 5:38 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 5:38:00 PM (view original):
We know Comey has leaked sensitive information. This could be his handiwork.

Clapper has lied to Congress before. Nuff said.

Brennan is a mole. Would you trust him?

As I said, Durham's report looms large. Someone will likely wear a jumpsuit.

Biden lied. Over the weekend he claimed ignorance. He is guilty of that all right.
You clearly don’t care either way.

When did this leak to the press occur?
5/13/2020 6:50 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 5/13/2020 5:28:00 PM (view original):
DNI Director Grinnell released the names requesting the unmasking of General Flynn. We do not yet know their motive for doing so.

The list includes Brennan, Comey, Clapper and Biden amongst others.

It is not a crime to ask for an unmasking of an American individual on a phone call with a foreign actor, so long as the official asking for the information has a proper security clearance. It is illegal to leak the name of the unmasked American to the media, which is what happened with General Flynn. It is also illegal to unmask Americans for political purposes.
It was unmasked because someone was telling the Russian ambassador not to worry about sanctions and they’re like wtf? This isn’t anywhere in the vicinity of a crime, my god.
5/13/2020 6:51 PM
It sucks when you finally figure out you've been lied to all along. I'm sorry for you.
5/13/2020 7:52 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...10 Next ▸
OBAMAGATE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.