OBAMAGATE Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 5/18/2020 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/18/2020 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/18/2020 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Opps you're stupid!
What's your source?
for you being stupid? I would guess your high number of idiotic posts.
JUST when I thought you had me blocked.............
5/18/2020 5:12 PM

You will call it a "matter" and not an investigation.
5/18/2020 5:28 PM
5/18/2020 5:33 PM
5/18/2020 5:34 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/18/2020 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/18/2020 4:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/18/2020 4:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/18/2020 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/18/2020 2:43:00 PM (view original):
Opps you're stupid!
What's your source?
for you being stupid? I would guess your high number of idiotic posts.
post one.
DUMMY - “Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.“

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?
:/
5/18/2020 6:17 PM

On the day of President Donald Trump’s inauguration, outgoing national security adviser Susan Rice sent herself an email that has since drawn intense scrutiny from Republicans.

Now the full text of the email has been declassified. It says that then-FBI Director James Comey worried about sharing classified information with the Trump team because of incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn’s frequent conversations with the Russian ambassador but that Comey had no knowledge of Flynn sharing classified information with the envoy.

The email, which memorialized the meeting two weeks after it happened, said Obama wanted to be sure “every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book.’”

“The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective,” the email continued. “He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

“Director Comey affirmed that he is proceeding ‘by the book’ as it relates to law enforcement,” Rice wrote. “From a national security perspective, Comey said he does have some concerns that incoming NSA Flynn is speaking frequently with Russian Ambassador Kislyak. Comey said that could be an issue as it relates to sharing sensitive information. President Obama asked if Comey was saying that the NSC should not pass sensitive information related to Russia to Flynn. Comey replied ‘potentially.’ He added that he has no indication thus far that Flynn has passed classified information to Kislyak, but he noted that ‘the level of communication is unusual.’ The President asked Comey to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team. Comey said that he would.”

Rice's spokesperson said the email also indicates that the administration didn't interfere in the FBI investigation involving the Trump campaign.

"Furthermore, the email makes clear that the Obama administration did not change the way it briefed Michael Flynn — but rather that President Obama asked Director Comey 'to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks that should affect how we share classified information with the incoming team,'" the spokesperson continued in a statement. "In fact, Ambassador Rice briefed Michael Flynn for over 12 hours, on four separate occasions and led the National Security Council in preparing and delivering to him over 100 separate briefing memos. Ambassador Rice did not alter the way she briefed Michael Flynn on Russia as a result of Director Comey’s response."

Rice also called for the Trump administration to release the transcripts of phone calls between Flynn and the Russian ambassador during the transition.

"The American people deserve the full transcripts so they can judge for themselves Michael Flynn’s conduct," the statement read.

When a reporter asked Trump what law Obama or Biden may have broken, he declined to go into detail.

5/20/2020 12:14 AM
That's GREAT! Then you have nothing to worry about and we'll just continue the investigation for the American people....

for about.......2 YEARS.
5/20/2020 8:08 AM
This thread died almost as fast as the con’s bullshit fantasy accusations. I guess it was just a “nothingberder.”
5/25/2020 3:31 PM

Thanks for posting with me....AGAIN!
5/25/2020 3:32 PM
What's going on with OBAMAGATE?
5/29/2020 4:10 PM
It's still being talked about..............by the flat earth society.
5/29/2020 4:59 PM

We should join!
5/29/2020 5:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
OBAMAGATE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.