40 mil exclusive Topic

Ok, this thread was set up so we can vote on how next season will go for the 40 mil exclusive player league
a) black list players only
b) 1920 to present players only
c) play with both a black list of players and 1920-present players only

so far the vote is
3 in favor of blacklist
3 in favor of 1920-present restriction
6 in favor of both restrictions (!)

those who have voted, me (jpeterso), trd3, batgems, gsv, just4me, and fillies, jtvaughey, horsepicker, jmh, tgrun, reds141, lewb
5/18/2020 4:26 PM (edited)
I vote for c). Good luck all!
5/17/2020 7:08 AM
Sohow do we stand in the vote, how many left to vote......thanks David
5/19/2020 5:38 AM
Vote is now
A: 6 votes
B: 3 votes
C: 7 votes
jpeterso, trd3, batgems, gsv, just4me, fillies, jtvaughey, horsepicker, jmh, tgrun, reds141, lewb, gogotoads, pkearns, ledfoot, sonofodin. This represents 22 teams because some owners have 2 teams. I will reach out to the remaining few people but I don't expect all to vote. some may not return. I'll give until this weekend as a deadline and then I'll post with the new rules. thanks everyone for your feedback.
5/19/2020 8:44 PM (edited)
1 person not returning so we have heard from 21 teams.
5/19/2020 6:52 PM
so, with one eligible vote remaining, the results are:
A: Restricted List: 6
B: Live ball players 3
C: both restricted and post 1920 live ball players: 8

as the last vote wont make a difference, I'll set up the league with both restrictions.
5/20/2020 1:34 PM
40 mil exclusive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.