The Radical Left Elected Trump Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 5/22/2020 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/22/2020 9:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/21/2020 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/21/2020 7:55:00 PM (view original):
I think that Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016. I think a lot of candidates could have beaten Trump in 2016. If Biden had ran, he would have won. Trump won in part because Clinton was a historically unpopular candidate.

He's a whole lot stronger this year, so Democrats blew an easy win by nominating Clinton. But as you said, that's on the moderates.
I can’t help but disagree that the guy who epically messed up and continues to mess up the coronavirus response while cratering the economy is “much stronger.”
The CDC (the only source I remotely trust for virus info) changed their stance on this virus after (at least) 4 months of detailed study, but the POTUS should have known better back then. Do you realize how freakin' dumb you sound? You're no different than rp or bronx: just hatred after hatred after hatred, with some divisiveness tossed-in for good measure. That's a "great" way to help America and Americans - or so today's Dems/Libs certainly appear to think.
You are so full of **** I think you’re a septic tank. You get hatred because you BREED it. You license a literal lie machine and parrot every bullshit party line defense of the most epic failure of leadership in history. Please change your diaper you pathetic child.
Wylie says you don't talk that way.
5/23/2020 2:58 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/22/2020 3:02:00 PM (view original):
DUMBout...“That's how the majority of America sees it at least.”

The “majority of America” didn’t even ELECT him you ignorant sycophant.
Wylie says you don't talk that way.
5/23/2020 2:59 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/23/2020 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/22/2020 7:31:00 PM (view original):
what are you talking about? the electoral college? Who mentioned that?
Read Doug's repost of rsp's crying about Trump winning with less than a majority.
That's the same as crying about the EC, which we all know Trump did want changed, but the Dems of course hated since he wanted it, then it came back to bite them in the *ss.
Truly better irony than anyone could ever make-up.
Thought the Dems might learn from that, but it only set them off on their 4 (or 8) years of trying to defame our President instead of giving any effort at all to work with him.
Trump's lies and other actions may embarrass some of you (and are wrong), but they (IMO) are nowhere near the sheit the Dems have been doing.
work with the sitting president?? You mean like the way the republicans refused to even consider Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court because Obama nominated him??
5/23/2020 11:53 PM
Mitch McConnell circa 2010:

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

"In the 230-year period between the ratification of the U.S. Constitution and Barack Obama’s election, opposition parties blocked a grand total of 68 presidential nominees. In the three years and 10 months between Obama’s inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them – that’s 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/why-opposing-trump-isnt-like-the-gop-obstructing-obama-118956/

5/24/2020 12:27 AM
Yeah, that whole argument really does die with Garland and McConnell. And shows the cult. Pretty sure I said this before, I was raised Republican, still am in a lot of ways, but I don't give a **** if a woman needs an abortion or a dude says he's a girl and I'd like to invest our military funds into the environment so I'm not a Republican now. I'm also aware Trump is a ******* idiotic con man who gives less than a **** about anyone in Idaho.
5/24/2020 1:22 AM
Or anyone else outside his OWN.
5/24/2020 9:27 AM
Name me a Politician of either Party these days who does. HRC certainly didn't, and I don't think Biden has the mental capacity too.
5/24/2020 11:06 AM
I think Bernie does, but I'm sure many of you on both sides will disagree.
5/24/2020 11:23 AM
Mayor Pete
5/24/2020 12:14 PM
McCain?

I would say Obama actually cares about others as well, especially compared to Trump.
5/24/2020 12:27 PM
Bernie cares, Pete cares, Obama cares, McCain cared, Jayapal cares, I think Graham - for all his, let’s say, stuff - cares, Warren, Inslee, Kasich, DeWine, Sherrod Brown, Markey, Bullock, Tim Scott, Hurd; there’s hundreds, thousands of politicians who care across the country. Biden pretty clearly cares.

They make the argument “nobody cares” to excuse Trump’s incredible lack of caring, to excuse their incredible lack of caring.
5/24/2020 12:41 PM
sure, some politicians do actually care about the citizens. But very few of them put the country before their own goals/wants.

Here is a quote from our wonderful POTUS that shows how much he cares about us:
"We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing," Trump said. “ … If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases."

All he cares about is how he looks. Which is pretty funny, because most of what he says and does makes him look like an idiot in my view.
5/24/2020 12:50 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/24/2020 12:50:00 PM (view original):
sure, some politicians do actually care about the citizens. But very few of them put the country before their own goals/wants.

Here is a quote from our wonderful POTUS that shows how much he cares about us:
"We have more cases than anybody in the world, but why? Because we do more testing," Trump said. “ … If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases."

All he cares about is how he looks. Which is pretty funny, because most of what he says and does makes him look like an idiot in my view.
That testing line was insane. Thanks for pointing it out again.

Agreed that for far too many politicians their career will take precedent over what’s right far, far too often.
5/24/2020 12:52 PM
◂ Prev 123
The Radical Left Elected Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.