new leagues Topic

no wonder leagues have a hard time filling up in hockey....you have some guys starting leagues up all the time before other ones fill up......then some guys join leagues and back out after a while, there should be a rule once you sign up you cant backout unless the starter pulls the plug on the league...just my opinion
5/25/2020 2:58 PM
Posted by metalmaster on 5/25/2020 2:58:00 PM (view original):
no wonder leagues have a hard time filling up in hockey....you have some guys starting leagues up all the time before other ones fill up......then some guys join leagues and back out after a while, there should be a rule once you sign up you cant backout unless the starter pulls the plug on the league...just my opinion
Good you at least care, but Maybe re think this for a bit:

People back out of a league if it is taking forever to fill.. and quite often, they are back later with another team. Locking people into a league would be a member killer.. and yes, we start new leagues all the time. Some leagues don't fill because the theme suxx.. in which case I will usually zap it. Did this about 2 weeks ago with a league that just dudded out.. It happens.. and some guys come in to a league, post something crappy, and then leave. It's the nature of this beast

Only time I get pee o'd is when someone leaves a league (made by me) and says nothing, so I don't know if they are re-doing the roster, or just gone 'bye bye.'

Right now there are about 5 - 6 leagues filling.. some are very slow (one is my own) and some fill in ten days (that used to be slow) Mike Palco recently filled a league in 5 days

If we had another 120 regular users, league fills would not be a problem.. but for some reason, people shy away from this thing. No improvements to the sim engine in 12 years doesn't help much, either. but like me, you are a 'lifer'.. right ??
7/18/2020 12:45 AM (edited)
new leagues Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.