Trump's Twitter Presence Topic

Distracting? Evidence of an insecure man who cannot control his emotions? Or coldly calculated? Precise moves in a presidential game of 4D chess?
5/26/2020 10:01 AM
Twitter is for twits
5/26/2020 10:55 AM
It isn't even Don the Con tweeting with those pudgy orange fingers

Dan Scavino
5/26/2020 11:25 AM
He's trolling people, but it isn't funny.
5/26/2020 12:15 PM
It’s a COMPLETE ******* DISGRACE. Nothing less. It’s why the entire world LAUGHS at this country now. Because we elected a petulant CHILD to do the work of a MAN.
5/26/2020 12:55 PM
What Laramie and tang said.
5/26/2020 2:44 PM
Bear down
5/26/2020 2:45 PM
I find it unnecessary and unPresidential, but I know many who support the man who love it. He posts things that every "Joe" would post, and that makes him more of an every man to some.
FWIW, I also hate Twitter and will never be on it.
5/26/2020 3:30 PM
Every man?

Every teenage girl
5/26/2020 3:33 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/26/2020 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Every man?

Every teenage girl
More like every syphilitic, adderall addicted, racist, old *******, but point taken.
5/26/2020 4:24 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/26/2020 3:30:00 PM (view original):
I find it unnecessary and unPresidential, but I know many who support the man who love it. He posts things that every "Joe" would post, and that makes him more of an every man to some.
FWIW, I also hate Twitter and will never be on it.
Many who support Trump are idiots, so their twitter preferences are idiotic too. Just to be clear, not all Trump supporters are idiots. Many seem to be fairly intelligent, despite their support for a despicable human being
5/26/2020 5:39 PM
Speaking of Twitter, apparently Trump strangled and murdered personal assistant Carolyn Gombell in 2000! The deep state is covering it up!

Yes, this is all a joke, but I find it funny that I could repeat every argument that Trump and Doug types can make for their conspiracies to prop up this one.
5/26/2020 6:36 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 5/26/2020 10:01:00 AM (view original):
Distracting? Evidence of an insecure man who cannot control his emotions? Or coldly calculated? Precise moves in a presidential game of 4D chess?
The problem here is the meaning of distracting. It can be either a positive or a negative.
5/26/2020 8:22 PM
Trump is too stupid to be coldly calculating
5/26/2020 10:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/26/2020 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Speaking of Twitter, apparently Trump strangled and murdered personal assistant Carolyn Gombell in 2000! The deep state is covering it up!

Yes, this is all a joke, but I find it funny that I could repeat every argument that Trump and Doug types can make for their conspiracies to prop up this one.
What did I type? Can you post it? BUT like Trump. I now find it necessary to defend myself against a LIE.

If someone attacked Trump and called him morbidly obese, would CNN protest? Would ABC give the medically correct description of morbid obesity in the defense of Trump? How slow are some of you people. Don't you get it yet? If you hit Trump, he's gonna hit back. Remember when he defended Pelosi when the libs attacked her? The next day she attacked Trump.

Trump is different than Bush. Bush didn't fight back. Didn't make a difference, did it? The Libs and the FAKE NEWS MEDIA attacked both of them anyways, everyday.
5/27/2020 6:48 AM
123 Next ▸
Trump's Twitter Presence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.