Do you think Donald Trump has ever read one of the better written biographies on Napoleon? (I would prefer that he has.) I think any president that doesn't read works of history (is not familiar with major world-historical events and people of the past) should not be president. Is the media's portrayal of Trump as an unread philistine correct?
5/27/2020 10:37 AM (edited)
Gotta admit, I can't imagine Trump reading any book about Napoleon or the like. What that says about his ability to be POTUS I'm not sure.
5/27/2020 11:13 AM
I can't imagine Trump reading.
5/27/2020 11:42 AM
Dear ALIAS,

Have you WATCHED a press conference? The guy can’t READ for ****. If there was ever a guy who defined the “I watched the movie” generation more I can’t imagine who the hell it would be. The “4-D chess” comment elsewhere is also completely HILARIOUS. The only 4D the CON ever heard of was on the chest of the whores he PAID to diddle his mushroom and then LIED ABOUT. The AMERICAN PUBLIC is sick and tired of the LIES and HATE he represents and won’t tolerate it any more.

NOVEMBER is coming and bringing with it the smell of INEVITABILITY...Mr. Anderson.

#TickTock
5/27/2020 11:45 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/27/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Dear ALIAS,

Have you WATCHED a press conference? The guy can’t READ for ****. If there was ever a guy who defined the “I watched the movie” generation more I can’t imagine who the hell it would be. The “4-D chess” comment elsewhere is also completely HILARIOUS. The only 4D the CON ever heard of was on the chest of the whores he PAID to diddle his mushroom and then LIED ABOUT. The AMERICAN PUBLIC is sick and tired of the LIES and HATE he represents and won’t tolerate it any more.

NOVEMBER is coming and bringing with it the smell of INEVITABILITY...Mr. Anderson.

#TickTock
THIS IS HILARIOUS! YES RSP! YOU FIGURED IT OUT! I'M GG~!

I don't know how many books he's read but I do know he's written quite a few.

I love how Trump stands up at the rallies and just wings it. He doesn't need a teleprompter.

#Lick ****

5/27/2020 5:33 PM
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
5/27/2020 5:43 PM
Don the Con had several ghost writers

He wrote those books like Bill O'lielly and Brian Killedmeat wrote their history tomes

Suckers
5/27/2020 6:38 PM
Don the Con had several ghost writers

He wrote those books like Bill O'lielly and Brian Killedmeat wrote their history tomes

Suckers
5/27/2020 6:38 PM
It takes a village for Hillary to fake write a book, stumble on the bus and lose an election.
5/27/2020 7:31 PM
Who knew the village idiot was female?
5/27/2020 7:44 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
5/27/2020 8:34 PM
That's not gonna happen. They know they lost the Presidency. They're trying to keep the mid-term gains.

Their policies are suicide. Trump has destroyed fake news. They're the last ones to get it.

I don't get why libs even think or pretend they have a chance. Pelosi and Schiff destroyed them.

5/27/2020 8:47 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 8:47:00 PM (view original):
That's not gonna happen. They know they lost the Presidency. They're trying to keep the mid-term gains.

Their policies are suicide. Trump has destroyed fake news. They're the last ones to get it.

I don't get why libs even think or pretend they have a chance. Pelosi and Schiff destroyed them.

Probably those almost Great Depression level unemployment numbers and pandemic killing 100k in 3 months so far.
5/27/2020 8:50 PM
Howard Stern said it best: “The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most. The people who are voting for Trump for the most part … He’d be disgusted by them.” Trump voters claim that they are “tired of being looked down on.” But Trump despises them. He hates people like them. He would much rather hang with Hollywood/NYC/DC elites. Deep down, they must know that.
5/27/2020 8:56 PM
I don't think he's running.
5/27/2020 9:02 PM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.