you want to drill a gusher you got to take it from the rich
5/29/2020 1:02 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/29/2020 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't think he's running.
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
Really, Trump is responsible for every US death from Covid? WOW, please explain what he could have done to prevent even one single US death.
More babbling BS from a hater, obviously desperate enough to say anything and everything, EXCEPT the truth. (I'm sure I will LOVE the explanation of how even one single death could have been avoided.)
What a stupid ******* question. Here's the answer: After banning travel from China, he should have immediately invoked the defense production act, put out a plan to get testing high as quickly as possible, and recommended social distancing. He did all of these things a month or two late. Sure, it wouldn't save every life, but the death toll wouldn't be at 100k.
REALLY? That's not what the CDC said. What did CDC say? Did Trump listen to CDC? A MONTH OR TWO? WTF?

A MONTH OR TWO? ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF ENOUGH SQUIRMY SPACE TO SLITHER THROUGH? MAYBE THREEEEEEE MONTHS IS BETTER? A MONTH OR TWO? REALLY? SO YOU'RE TALKING APRIL? REALLY?
BECAUSE THE END OF JANUARY ISN'T TWO MONTHS. THAT WOULD BE NOVEMBER 2019. AND IF YOU GO THE OTHER WAY IT'S APRIL BECAUSE EVEN YOU KNOW FEBRUARY ONLY HAS 28 DAYS. AND THAT'S WHY WE WOULDN'T BE AT 100K DEATHS BECAUSE TRUMP WOULD HAVE STOPED COUMO FROM FORCING COVID-19s INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES? TRUMP WOULD HAVE TOLD COUMO TO CLEAN THE SUBWAYS INSTEAD OF FORCING THE ESSENTIAL WORKERS USING THEM INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES?

Talk to me Mr.tang. I'll be here all week.
Please show me what the CDC said, thanks.

Trump banned travel from China on January 31st. He banned travel from Europe on March 11th and declared a National Emergency on the 13th.

That gives you 39 days. What did Trump do in that time? Go.
5/29/2020 1:07 PM
naw

pole

yaw
5/29/2020 1:08 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/28/2020 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2020 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
Anyone who thinks Biden can hang with Trump in a debate is either trying to kid themselves or is totally clueless.
Prove it. Where are your sources? Where is there an IOTA of proof that the con is some kind of great debater? Where is your “proof” that the con is even a remotely coherent public speaker or debater?

You're the last sub-human piece of crap to ask for proof of anything. You never post it. I don't think you can.

I don't think you're computer literate enough to operate your computer. I don't think you can post links and sources.

And because you're real real slow.....that's called a challenge. Let's see if you can do something other than redline.
5/29/2020 1:09 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/29/2020 1:02:00 PM (view original):
the one about sending cash straight to the covid and the uncovid

oh wait that was passed by everyone

i hope they send another 1200

a democracy is great when the people demand payment

bad thing they took it from the future

good thing they take it from the rich

What did you just say?
5/29/2020 1:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2020 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
Really, Trump is responsible for every US death from Covid? WOW, please explain what he could have done to prevent even one single US death.
More babbling BS from a hater, obviously desperate enough to say anything and everything, EXCEPT the truth. (I'm sure I will LOVE the explanation of how even one single death could have been avoided.)
What a stupid ******* question. Here's the answer: After banning travel from China, he should have immediately invoked the defense production act, put out a plan to get testing high as quickly as possible, and recommended social distancing. He did all of these things a month or two late. Sure, it wouldn't save every life, but the death toll wouldn't be at 100k.
REALLY? That's not what the CDC said. What did CDC say? Did Trump listen to CDC? A MONTH OR TWO? WTF?

A MONTH OR TWO? ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF ENOUGH SQUIRMY SPACE TO SLITHER THROUGH? MAYBE THREEEEEEE MONTHS IS BETTER? A MONTH OR TWO? REALLY? SO YOU'RE TALKING APRIL? REALLY?
BECAUSE THE END OF JANUARY ISN'T TWO MONTHS. THAT WOULD BE NOVEMBER 2019. AND IF YOU GO THE OTHER WAY IT'S APRIL BECAUSE EVEN YOU KNOW FEBRUARY ONLY HAS 28 DAYS. AND THAT'S WHY WE WOULDN'T BE AT 100K DEATHS BECAUSE TRUMP WOULD HAVE STOPED COUMO FROM FORCING COVID-19s INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES? TRUMP WOULD HAVE TOLD COUMO TO CLEAN THE SUBWAYS INSTEAD OF FORCING THE ESSENTIAL WORKERS USING THEM INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES?

Trump banned travel from China on January 31st. He banned travel from Europe on March 11th and declared a National Emergency on the 13th.

Banned travel from China and Europe and declare a national emergency. GO.
5/29/2020 1:18 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 5/29/2020 1:11:00 PM (view original):

What did you just say?
you heard me

the tax man cometh

but not for you

poor man
5/29/2020 1:15 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/29/2020 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/29/2020 1:11:00 PM (view original):

What did you just say?
you heard me

the tax man cometh

but not for you

poor man
What did you just say?
5/29/2020 1:18 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/29/2020 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2020 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
Anyone who thinks Biden can hang with Trump in a debate is either trying to kid themselves or is totally clueless.
as usual, anyone who disagrees with you is "totally clueless".
Also, I don't really care what any politician says in a debate. It doesn't mean crap. I also don't care if a debate is "good TV". What II care about is someone who can lead the country in an upward trajectory. I don't know if Biden can do that, but in my opinion, trump sure can't.
So you can have and share your opinions, but I can't have and share mine. OK. Got it.

Just like you, and most others here, I don't give a rat's *ss what others think. I will always be of the opinion that Trump was a much, much better choice than Clinton, and that he is a better choice than Biden, regardless of who wins. Right now, IMO, the Democratic Party has FAR too many truly radical people in it and is downright scary. This is coming from a registered Democrat for the last 37.5 years. To me, the Dems/Libs have shown much more hatred and divisiveness over the last 4 years than the Repubs. I have zero idea what has happened to that Party.

That said, I still maintain any 2-Party system would be promoting the same things, as each side would only be worried about maintaining "control", and not what is best for the Country.
you are free to voice your opinion. Just as I am free to call it the bullshit I think it is. Whether Trump was a better choice than Clinton, we will never know. As I have mentioned many times, I don't like HRC and never did. Whether Trump is a better option that Biden? Who knows? I look at it this way. Suppose I offer you two scratch off lottery tickets. Once is already scratched off and is a loser. The other, while the odds are it is also a loser, is not scratched off yet. You can only have one ticket. Are you going to take the known loser, or the one with at least a slight possibility of being a winner? I'd take the one wit a slight possibility of being a winner over the known loser any time.
As far as the Dems showing more hatred and divisiveness? Haven't seen any democrats saying the only good republican is a dead republican. Haven't seen any democrats making fun of a handicapped person. Haven't seen any democrats giving their opponents demeaning nicknames ( sleepy creepy joe, crazy joe, quid pro joe for Biden, skank, craazy, lying, heeartless for HRC, Moonbeam for Jerry Brown, Dummy Beto for Beto O'Rourke, Crooked Obama for Obama, Low IQ Maxine Waters ...) Haven' heard any democrats saying they liked to grab women by the *****, so who is more hateful and divisive?

Now, some democrats may think or feel those kind of things. I have no doubt some of them do. At least they are smart enough and mature enough not to say them in public.

I agree with you about both parties. Neither of them gives much of a **** about us.
5/29/2020 1:20 PM
naw

pole

yaw
5/29/2020 1:21 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/29/2020 1:21:00 PM (view original):
naw

pole

yaw
What did you just say?
5/29/2020 1:21 PM
wylie comes through like a true disbeliever

Suppose I offer you two scratch off lottery tickets. Once is already scratched off and is a loser. The other, while the odds are it is also a loser, is not scratched off yet. You can only have one ticket. Are you going to take the known loser, or the one with at least a slight possibility of being a winner? I'd take the one wit a slight possibility of being a winner over the known loser any time.
As far as the Dems showing more hatred and divisiveness? Haven't seen any democrats saying the only good republican is a dead republican. Haven't seen any democrats making fun of a handicapped person. Haven't seen any democrats giving their opponents demeaning nicknames

i like wylie
5/29/2020 1:24 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/29/2020 1:24:00 PM (view original):
wylie comes through like a true disbeliever

Suppose I offer you two scratch off lottery tickets. Once is already scratched off and is a loser. The other, while the odds are it is also a loser, is not scratched off yet. You can only have one ticket. Are you going to take the known loser, or the one with at least a slight possibility of being a winner? I'd take the one wit a slight possibility of being a winner over the known loser any time.
As far as the Dems showing more hatred and divisiveness? Haven't seen any democrats saying the only good republican is a dead republican. Haven't seen any democrats making fun of a handicapped person. Haven't seen any democrats giving their opponents demeaning nicknames

i like wylie
That is what we call a straw man argument. INVALID. People use them all the time. Look it up.
5/29/2020 1:27 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/29/2020 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2020 1:07:00 PM (view original):

Banned travel from China and Europe and declare a national emergency. GO.
So you concede that Trump did absolutely nothing of substance throughout the month of February, and only took severe action once cases in the US were already spiraling?
5/29/2020 1:27 PM
the only good republican is a fiscally conservative republican

i don think they make those no more

sucks to be a democrat for them
5/29/2020 1:31 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.