Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't think he's running.
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
5/27/2020 9:12 PM
Cuomo isn't running either. Try again. 3 strikes you're out.
5/27/2020 9:15 PM
Remember how repukes won the House in the midterms?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
5/27/2020 10:07 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/27/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Dear ALIAS,

Have you WATCHED a press conference? The guy can’t READ for ****. If there was ever a guy who defined the “I watched the movie” generation more I can’t imagine who the hell it would be. The “4-D chess” comment elsewhere is also completely HILARIOUS. The only 4D the CON ever heard of was on the chest of the whores he PAID to diddle his mushroom and then LIED ABOUT. The AMERICAN PUBLIC is sick and tired of the LIES and HATE he represents and won’t tolerate it any more.

NOVEMBER is coming and bringing with it the smell of INEVITABILITY...Mr. Anderson.

#TickTock
Props for creating a reference to a great scene out of The Matrix.
5/27/2020 11:02 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
Really, Trump is responsible for every US death from Covid? WOW, please explain what he could have done to prevent even one single US death.
More babbling BS from a hater, obviously desperate enough to say anything and everything, EXCEPT the truth. (I'm sure I will LOVE the explanation of how even one single death could have been avoided.)
5/28/2020 9:01 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 5/27/2020 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 5/27/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Dear ALIAS,

Have you WATCHED a press conference? The guy can’t READ for ****. If there was ever a guy who defined the “I watched the movie” generation more I can’t imagine who the hell it would be. The “4-D chess” comment elsewhere is also completely HILARIOUS. The only 4D the CON ever heard of was on the chest of the whores he PAID to diddle his mushroom and then LIED ABOUT. The AMERICAN PUBLIC is sick and tired of the LIES and HATE he represents and won’t tolerate it any more.

NOVEMBER is coming and bringing with it the smell of INEVITABILITY...Mr. Anderson.

#TickTock
Props for creating a reference to a great scene out of The Matrix.
Of course, the side you quoted got their butts kicked.
5/28/2020 9:45 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Really, Trump is responsible for every US death from Covid? WOW, please explain what he could have done to prevent even one single US death.
More babbling BS from a hater, obviously desperate enough to say anything and everything, EXCEPT the truth. (I'm sure I will LOVE the explanation of how even one single death could have been avoided.)
I see Uofa was here, posting more of his poo in other threads, yet somehow "conveniently" "forgot" to provide any answer or facts relative to this question. Simply par for the course.
5/28/2020 10:23 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
I see Uofa was here, posting more of his poo in other threads, yet somehow "conveniently" "forgot" to provide any answer or facts relative to this question. Simply par for the course.
I see allMOUTH was here defending the con again as if he were on the payroll. Simply par for the course.
5/28/2020 10:52 AM
What a stupid ******* question. Here's the answer: After banning travel from China, he should have immediately invoked the defense production act, put out a plan to get testing high as quickly as possible, and recommended social distancing. He did all of these things a month or two late. Sure, it wouldn't save every life, but the death toll wouldn't be at 100k.
5/28/2020 12:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2020 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
5/28/2020 1:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 12:01:00 PM (view original):
What a stupid ******* question. Here's the answer: After banning travel from China, he should have immediately invoked the defense production act, put out a plan to get testing high as quickly as possible, and recommended social distancing. He did all of these things a month or two late. Sure, it wouldn't save every life, but the death toll wouldn't be at 100k.
well, we don't know what the death toll would be because that didn't happen. Would it have saved even one life? Probably, but who knows? Would many of those people who have died had better odds of living? Probably. Did Trump directly cause even one of those deaths? No, but if he had a better response to the pandemic, it may have helped save some of them.
5/28/2020 1:09 PM
Biden had an op-ed about the virus in January and was talking about it in a February debate, probably because as a former VP he still receives intelligence briefings, and a report came out that if the country had started social distancing two weeks earlier it could've prevented up to 80% of cases and deaths.
5/28/2020 1:37 PM
Again, where are you getting this information? People keep asking you, and you keep ignoring them.
Not that you are, but anyone can make-up things and post them here to try to support their stance.
5/28/2020 2:04 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2020 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
Anyone who thinks Biden can hang with Trump in a debate is either trying to kid themselves or is totally clueless.
5/28/2020 2:05 PM
Anyone with average or better analytical skills who watched Trump debate Hillary recognized that he sounded like a complete idiot. About 80% of the time he didn't answer the question. Thoughtful people would naturally be concerned that he couldn't even tangentially answer some fairly basic policy plan questions. Unfortunately, for the most part, those were not the people he was targeting.
5/28/2020 2:40 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.