Of course, Biden was pretty poor in the Democratic debates himself. I think Trump/Biden debates are just going to make me sad.

Trump/Bernie debates would have been great TV.
5/28/2020 2:41 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 1:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/27/2020 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/27/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
yeah, he can sound like an idiot with or without a teleprompter
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
Anyone who thinks Biden can hang with Trump in a debate is either trying to kid themselves or is totally clueless.
as usual, anyone who disagrees with you is "totally clueless".
Also, I don't really care what any politician says in a debate. It doesn't mean crap. I also don't care if a debate is "good TV". What II care about is someone who can lead the country in an upward trajectory. I don't know if Biden can do that, but in my opinion, trump sure can't.
5/28/2020 7:02 PM
Pretty sure he'll totally destroy Biden in any head-to- head debate, IF Biden is silly enough to agree to one.
nothing personal, all3 but I couldn't give a **** what you are pretty sure about. As far as I can tell, you are pretty sure anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot or stupid and anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a hater.
Anyone who thinks Biden can hang with Trump in a debate is either trying to kid themselves or is totally clueless.
Prove it. Where are your sources? Where is there an IOTA of proof that the con is some kind of great debater? Where is your “proof” that the con is even a remotely coherent public speaker or debater?

5/28/2020 8:25 PM
i seen him on tv

down on cherry avenue
5/28/2020 8:30 PM
Name the movie that gave us this gem...

Napoleon Blewmyboneapart
5/28/2020 8:49 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2020 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Also, I don't really care what any politician says in a debate. It doesn't mean crap. I also don't care if a debate is "good TV". What II care about is someone who can lead the country in an upward trajectory. I don't know if Biden can do that, but in my opinion, trump sure can't.
So you can have and share your opinions, but I can't have and share mine. OK. Got it.

Just like you, and most others here, I don't give a rat's *ss what others think. I will always be of the opinion that Trump was a much, much better choice than Clinton, and that he is a better choice than Biden, regardless of who wins. Right now, IMO, the Democratic Party has FAR too many truly radical people in it and is downright scary. This is coming from a registered Democrat for the last 37.5 years. To me, the Dems/Libs have shown much more hatred and divisiveness over the last 4 years than the Repubs. I have zero idea what has happened to that Party.

That said, I still maintain any 2-Party system would be promoting the same things, as each side would only be worried about maintaining "control", and not what is best for the Country.
5/29/2020 9:48 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/29/2020 9:48:00 AM (view original):
So you can have and share your opinions, but I can't have and share mine. OK. Got it.

Just like you, and most others here, I don't give a rat's *ss what others think. I will always be of the opinion that Trump was a much, much better choice than Clinton, and that he is a better choice than Biden, regardless of who wins. Right now, IMO, the Democratic Party has FAR too many truly radical people in it and is downright scary. This is coming from a registered Democrat for the last 37.5 years. To me, the Dems/Libs have shown much more hatred and divisiveness over the last 4 years than the Repubs. I have zero idea what has happened to that Party.

That said, I still maintain any 2-Party system would be promoting the same things, as each side would only be worried about maintaining "control", and not what is best for the Country.
100% agree with you about the nature of the current Democratic party. People too easily forget the cultural environment of 2015 and 2016 that gave birth to Trump. There were self-righteous leftists on my social media timelines blaming the French victims of the 2015 Paris Attacks. Anybody reading the details of what happened to those innocent people would be excused for having their blood boil at the western-hating left. Trump's partisanship is a reaction.
5/29/2020 10:04 AM
Agreed that HE is a symptom, NOT the real problem!
5/29/2020 10:51 AM

Yeah, remember when Pelosi tweeted a video saying the only good Republican is a dead Republican? Get real.

Honest to god, I can't believe you actually believe the bull you spew. That would be insane. But I'm not sure if lying this much is any better.
5/29/2020 11:39 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 5/29/2020 10:04:00 AM (view original):

100% agree with you about the nature of the current Democratic party. People too easily forget the cultural environment of 2015 and 2016 that gave birth to Trump. There were self-righteous leftists on my social media timelines blaming the French victims of the 2015 Paris Attacks. Anybody reading the details of what happened to those innocent people would be excused for having their blood boil at the western-hating left. Trump's partisanship is a reaction.
Hey, remember when I asked you for some specific policies that make you question how far left the party is moving? What happened to that?

Right now your statement is "I voted for Trump because some leftists said mean things on Twitter."

Seems pretty pathetic to me. You could dunk on me real easily though. Can you please share some laws that Democrats have passed that you find too far left?
5/29/2020 12:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/28/2020 12:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2020 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't think he's running.
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
Really, Trump is responsible for every US death from Covid? WOW, please explain what he could have done to prevent even one single US death.
More babbling BS from a hater, obviously desperate enough to say anything and everything, EXCEPT the truth. (I'm sure I will LOVE the explanation of how even one single death could have been avoided.)
What a stupid ******* question. Here's the answer: After banning travel from China, he should have immediately invoked the defense production act, put out a plan to get testing high as quickly as possible, and recommended social distancing. He did all of these things a month or two late. Sure, it wouldn't save every life, but the death toll wouldn't be at 100k.
REALLY? That's not what the CDC said. What did CDC say? Did Trump listen to CDC? A MONTH OR TWO? WTF?

A MONTH OR TWO? ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF ENOUGH SQUIRMY SPACE TO SLITHER THROUGH? MAYBE THREEEEEEE MONTHS IS BETTER? A MONTH OR TWO? REALLY? SO YOU'RE TALKING APRIL? REALLY?
BECAUSE THE END OF JANUARY ISN'T TWO MONTHS. THAT WOULD BE NOVEMBER 2019. AND IF YOU GO THE OTHER WAY IT'S APRIL BECAUSE EVEN YOU KNOW FEBRUARY ONLY HAS 28 DAYS. AND THAT'S WHY WE WOULDN'T BE AT 100K DEATHS BECAUSE TRUMP WOULD HAVE STOPED COUMO FROM FORCING COVID-19s INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES? TRUMP WOULD HAVE TOLD COUMO TO CLEAN THE SUBWAYS INSTEAD OF FORCING THE ESSENTIAL WORKERS USING THEM INTO OLD FOLKS HOMES?

Talk to me Mr.tang. I'll be here all week.
5/29/2020 12:53 PM
Back atcha'
5/29/2020 12:54 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/28/2020 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Biden had an op-ed about the virus in January and was talking about it in a February debate, probably because as a former VP he still receives intelligence briefings, and a report came out that if the country had started social distancing two weeks earlier it could've prevented up to 80% of cases and deaths.
Didn't Biden criticize Trump for the China ban in January?
5/29/2020 12:56 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 5/28/2020 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Anyone with average or better analytical skills who watched Trump debate Hillary recognized that he sounded like a complete idiot. About 80% of the time he didn't answer the question. Thoughtful people would naturally be concerned that he couldn't even tangentially answer some fairly basic policy plan questions. Unfortunately, for the most part, those were not the people he was targeting.
I guess that why Hillary is President.
5/29/2020 12:57 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't think he's running.
Trump? Yeah, if my policies led to the deaths of 100k and cratered the economy I’d resign in disgrace and not run too.
The above might be one of the most ignorant posts ever posted. You have some competition.

Can you make a list or do SOMETHING to support what might be the most ignorant post ever posted?
5/29/2020 1:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.