Murderous Minnesota cop Topic

5/27/2020 2:29 PM
Trump's base. Sad.
5/27/2020 6:39 PM
Fake news DemoNazis the worst. Trumpies the best. Who is that guy in the photo?
5/27/2020 6:51 PM
Doug, do you think the killing of George Floyd was warranted, or was it wrong?

5/27/2020 6:54 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/27/2020 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Trump's base. Sad.
Yeah, that’s a hoax.
5/27/2020 6:54 PM
From what I have heard, the pic with the "Make Whites Great Again" shirt is fake, but the one at the Trump rally is real. Am I incorrect?
5/27/2020 7:00 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Doug, do you think the killing of George Floyd was warranted, or was it wrong?

I'm glad all 4 cops were fired because 3 of them didn't do their job. Three of them should have been on 4.

Now...I don't know what the man who died did. There's no excuse for medieval torture.

I'm pretty upset. As for the cop on top...THAT'S MURDER. I doubt they get 1st degree but then again......

Was he a racist? Could you prove premeditated 1st degree? I don't know.

He killed a human pleading just to be able to breath. I want him to go to jail for a long time at the very least.

And I answered your question. And I know why you asked it. And that makes me sad. I'm disappointed in you.

But I won't turn it and ask it of you. You're a Mennonite and against murder. I'm not a Mennonite.

I JUST REFUSE TO MURDER BABIES.
5/27/2020 7:11 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:00:00 PM (view original):
From what I have heard, the pic with the "Make Whites Great Again" shirt is fake, but the one at the Trump rally is real. Am I incorrect?
The rally one is fake, that’s all I know.
5/27/2020 7:23 PM
Good answer, Doug. I'm surprised that you didn't at least attempt to pivot and excuse his actions. I guess this shows just how indefensible the killing was.
5/27/2020 7:34 PM
Bad answer, tang. I have yet to hear you express any remorse for the victim. I guess this just shows all of us...you.
5/27/2020 7:47 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Bad answer, tang. I have yet to hear you express any remorse for the victim. I guess this just shows all of us...you.
You have to express remorse online to prove you’re remorseful now? Interesting.

Tang is a good dude and good dudes don’t want to see innocent people killed. Pretty show he feels remorse for the man and his family. Nobody needs to prove anything in a tragedy.
5/27/2020 7:54 PM
I don't know what you want to hear from me. Obviously the situation is horrible and the death is a tragedy. I'm disgusted by it and situations like this need to stop happening in the future.
5/27/2020 7:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 7:56:00 PM (view original):
I don't know what you want to hear from me. Obviously the situation is horrible and the death is a tragedy. I'm disgusted by it and situations like this need to stop happening in the future.
Then...since you asked the question in the first place...what did you expect to hear from me?
5/27/2020 8:25 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 7:47:00 PM (view original):
You have to express remorse online to prove you’re remorseful now? Interesting.

Tang is a good dude and good dudes don’t want to see innocent people killed. Pretty show he feels remorse for the man and his family. Nobody needs to prove anything in a tragedy.
Pretty sure he went after me. No prior remorse. Just get Doug. In fact......
5/27/2020 8:29 PM
I don't have expectations for you, Doug. I was curious what your response would be.

The one thing I can say for you is that your posts are usually unpredictable. I never know what you will say next. Compare that to all3, who repeats the same talking point over and over verbatim when challenged.
5/27/2020 8:46 PM
123 Next ▸
Murderous Minnesota cop Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.