Murderous Minnesota cop Topic

Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 8:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't have expectations for you, Doug. I was curious what your response would be.

The one thing I can say for you is that your posts are usually unpredictable. I never know what you will say next. Compare that to all3, who repeats the same talking point over and over verbatim when challenged.
The Bible is pretty clear.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

From all I know, you, me and all3 are on the same page.

5/27/2020 8:59 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Doug, do you think the killing of George Floyd was warranted, or was it wrong?

I'm glad all 4 cops were fired because 3 of them didn't do their job. Three of them should have been on 4.

Now...I don't know what the man who died did. There's no excuse for medieval torture.

I'm pretty upset. As for the cop on top...THAT'S MURDER. I doubt they get 1st degree but then again......

Was he a racist? Could you prove premeditated 1st degree? I don't know.

He killed a human pleading just to be able to breath. I want him to go to jail for a long time at the very least.

And I answered your question. And I know why you asked it. And that makes me sad. I'm disappointed in you.

But I won't turn it and ask it of you. You're a Mennonite and against murder. I'm not a Mennonite.

I JUST REFUSE TO MURDER BABIES.
That's a fine answer, doug.
5/28/2020 3:39 AM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 5/27/2020 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/27/2020 8:46:00 PM (view original):
I don't have expectations for you, Doug. I was curious what your response would be.

The one thing I can say for you is that your posts are usually unpredictable. I never know what you will say next. Compare that to all3, who repeats the same talking point over and over verbatim when challenged.
The Bible is pretty clear.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

From all I know, you, me and all3 are on the same page.

I absolutely agree with all this, although I'm not quite sure how much of it is relevant to the discussion at hand.
Once again (as almost always when I am "treated" to one of his posts), I have to LMAO at naive little tangy, who seems to be criticizing me for being consistent.
With the number of lies, fabrications and flip-flops guys on this site usually provide, I'd think someone, anyone, who is consistent would be a fresh change, whether you agree with them or not.
Oh well, example number 14,783 of why I will NEVER waste my time by unblocking him.
5/28/2020 8:56 AM
1. Call your opponent "naive", "stupid", "idiotic", or "hateful".
2. Misrepresent the opponent's argument, showing either extreme bias or illiteracy.
3. Win the argument against the strawman.
4. "Haha. Liberals are stupid, aren't they."

I wasn't criticizing you for being "consistent." I'm criticizing you for being unable to engage with someone else's argument, because you are confident that you are the only person who knows anything and everyone else is stupid and wrong. Every post you make follows the same format because you never have to actually listen to the argument of the other person.
5/28/2020 12:09 PM
Looks like we can scratch one VP possibility off the Dems' list. Sorry, Amy.
5/29/2020 9:51 AM
Holy **** Trump just gave a presser about China and took no questions.
5/29/2020 3:00 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/29/2020 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Holy **** Trump just gave a presser about China and took no questions.
Hum. Let us know what you think about that.
5/29/2020 3:06 PM
Who is bronx redlining?
5/29/2020 5:16 PM
Where is Minnesota?
5/29/2020 5:32 PM
I just looked at the voter record. No surprise here.
5/29/2020 5:37 PM
I got a few questions.

WHY was a cop knee down on a breathing tube?

I'm sorry...rephrase...WHY WOULD ANY HUMAN BEING TORTURE A DEFENSELESS?
5/29/2020 5:42 PM
must be a democrat
5/29/2020 5:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
must be a democrat
Why would you say that?
5/29/2020 5:45 PM
Democrats are so hateful! We have these secret societies where we talk about how we want to kill all of the Republicans; more specifically, all of the white people, since we hate them so much. All funded by Soros of course.

Trump exposed us, though, so we don't meet as much anymore.

I should invite you next time,
5/29/2020 5:47 PM
A few weeks ago the president was telling people to liberate Minnesota. Now he is saying “thugs” in Minnesota will be shot, I thought they were just liberating the city? I guess they are the wrong color though.
5/29/2020 8:18 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Murderous Minnesota cop Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.