Finally Checked This off my GD Bucket List Topic

It's an honor to be able to accomplish this feat at my Alma Mater. Proud of our teams affort and determination and many thanks to all the great players and coaches who came before us. You laid the foundation to our success and we stand on your shoulders today. We are the Champs Warhawk Nation! Now cue f#cking fight song.

https://youtu.be/hFLgs4zLwcE
5/27/2020 3:49 PM
well done
5/27/2020 6:40 PM
5/27/2020 8:05 PM
5/27/2020 9:36 PM
Congrats!
5/27/2020 9:48 PM
A great feeling. Congrats!
5/27/2020 10:20 PM
Congrats and well done!!
5/27/2020 11:27 PM
Very cool. Grats!
5/28/2020 4:56 AM
Sweet. Congratulations
5/29/2020 11:28 PM
Nice job! I remember you from way back, maybe 10 years ago. Didn't you and your brother, or cousin, play in a DIII world together, before they simplified DIII?
5/29/2020 11:41 PM
Yep, Dobie WIAC. It was a great league. We had it filled and battled with the OAC every year in non-conference. I'd like to see them make DIII a little less basic again. I enjoy coaching at UWW since I played there.

I would like to see the game planning features be available for DIII coaches. It really sucks to have 1&G from the 1 and not be able to scheme that situation. I never really enjoyed the constant depth chart management that was required at the higher levels. That depth chart maintenance was always a pain in the *** and it's critical for your success.

That being said now that I've checked the Whitewater NC off my bucket list I'm going to move a squad up to DII this year. It's the only level I haven't won a NC at and that's next on the bucket list. I've never spent time at that level and am looking forward to learning the intricacies of it.
6/1/2020 12:03 PM
Posted by ricemt28 on 6/1/2020 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Yep, Dobie WIAC. It was a great league. We had it filled and battled with the OAC every year in non-conference. I'd like to see them make DIII a little less basic again. I enjoy coaching at UWW since I played there.

I would like to see the game planning features be available for DIII coaches. It really sucks to have 1&G from the 1 and not be able to scheme that situation. I never really enjoyed the constant depth chart management that was required at the higher levels. That depth chart maintenance was always a pain in the *** and it's critical for your success.

That being said now that I've checked the Whitewater NC off my bucket list I'm going to move a squad up to DII this year. It's the only level I haven't won a NC at and that's next on the bucket list. I've never spent time at that level and am looking forward to learning the intricacies of it.
What years did you play at Whitewater?
6/1/2020 4:18 PM
Finally Checked This off my GD Bucket List Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.