Colin Kaepernick Topic

Ya'll owe the man an apology, white European-American racist scum.
5/28/2020 4:51 AM
Kaepernick is a force for polarization. And he's superficial
5/28/2020 10:09 AM
Oh, no. We wouldn't want people DISAGREEING!!!!

Yeah, he's polarizing. Welcome to the world of protests. If you aren't being polarizing, you aren't doing enough.
5/28/2020 12:03 PM
Silent kneeling protests seem rather tame, about now, huh?
5/29/2020 2:29 AM
5/29/2020 3:31 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 5/28/2020 10:09:00 AM (view original):
This post is BS!!

Only IF you think like the scumbag in the WH! is Kaepernick SUPERFICIAL!

This QB attempted to use his celebrity for a socially positive message. And he TRIED to do so in the most innocuous manner possible...........by KNEELING (as was suggested to him by another NFL player) in respect during the National anthem.

A very obvious and peaceful form of respectful protest.

The ONLY thing he did wrong was capture the attention of the spoiled child in the WH and his deplorable brainless supporters.

Folks that still support this POTUS are entirely comparable to the German citizens who supported THEIR evil despot in the 1930's!
Blind, stupid, and hellbent for militaristic National control by their pied pipers of mastery.

Did I speak clearly enough for you to get? Fu@#in' brainless Trumpets!!
5/29/2020 8:54 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/29/2020 8:54:00 AM (view original):
This post is BS!!

This QB attempted to use his celebrity for a socially positive message. And he TRIED to do so in the most innocuous manner possible...........by KNEELING (as was suggested to him by another NFL player) in respect during the National anthem.

The ONLY thing he did wrong was capture the attention of the spoiled child in the WH and his deplorable brainless supporters.

Folks that still support this POTUS are entirely comparable to the German citizens who supported THEIR evil despot in the 1930's!
Blind, stupid, and hellbent for militaristic National control by their pied pipers of mastery.

He started dating a social justice warrior and got woke (I.E. spouting superficial social justice slogans)
5/29/2020 10:08 AM
RACIST!!!!!!!11
5/29/2020 10:40 AM
Everybody NEEDS to get WOKE!

Our cities are about to be aflame AGAIN, in 2020..................just like 1968.
Over the SAME sheit!

Wake the F*ck UP!
5/29/2020 10:56 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 5/29/2020 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 5/29/2020 8:54:00 AM (view original):
This post is BS!!

He started dating a social justice warrior and got woke (I.E. spouting superficial social justice slogans)
This is a critique?

Same thing happened to Bob Dylan.
5/29/2020 11:35 AM
Whenever right wing people criticize Kaep, I always ask them what they believe the "right way" to protest is. I have never gotten an answer to that question.
5/29/2020 12:17 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2020 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Whenever right wing people criticize Kaep, I always ask them what they believe the "right way" to protest is. I have never gotten an answer to that question.
Peacefully
5/29/2020 12:33 PM
Did you criticize Colin Kaepernick?
5/29/2020 12:46 PM
Taking a knee is the very definition of peaceful protest.

At this point, every American should be taking a knee during the anthem. Every single time it is played.
5/29/2020 1:13 PM
Posted by tangplay on 5/29/2020 12:46:00 PM (view original):
Did you criticize Colin Kaepernick?
OMG! Who just criticized Colin Kaepernick?
5/29/2020 1:20 PM
12 Next ▸
Colin Kaepernick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.