Hey, Bob Hazlewood hasn't answered sitemail and hasn't updated GUESS for Heisman. Anyone know if there's any reason to worry about him?
6/1/2020 5:18 AM
Check Wednesday, all worlds were pushed back a day. Heisman isn't done recruiting til tomorrow night
6/1/2020 5:53 AM (edited)
Of course, I was thinking of Warner which was updated. All this change... I'm not equipped for it :-(
6/1/2020 9:13 AM
I fumbled around trying to sneak in some recruiting in Rockne today. I usually have Sunday to get my sh!t together before Monday takes over
6/1/2020 7:22 PM
I don't visit the web site every day, and I'm not getting email notifications of Site Mail for whatever reason. If you need something from me quickly, the best way to contact me is via Twitter - @BobHazlewood
6/2/2020 9:44 PM
Thanks Bob and sorry for the false alarm
6/3/2020 3:08 AM
Bob rulez!
6/3/2020 8:30 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.