Recruiting Question Topic

Hey everyone.

I'm new around here, actually played once yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago and I just thought I'd swing back around. I'm actually a little confused regarding recruiting. If I remember correctly, recruiting would open, I'd reach out to players and every 3 hours I'd receive responses.

Recruiting in Rockne opened yesterday at noon and I still haven't gotten anything from recruits. Is anything going on or am I just unaware of something?

Thanks!

EDIT: Welp, there they are. Please ignore me lol.
6/1/2020 12:24 PM (edited)
The first cycle is 24 hours. They will be every 3 hours from here on out.
6/1/2020 12:29 PM
Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions. I think we all learn a lot from the very successful coaches by asking questions that we think are stupid. More often than not the answer to your question will probably surprise some coaches that think they know how the simulation works.
6/3/2020 3:12 PM
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.