Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

The Netanyahu story immediately made me think of cccp. I really wonder what his reaction is to the president he claimed would be better to Israel calling Netanyahu a traitor for.... congratulating Joe Biden for winning
12/10/2021 11:35 AM
I try not to think of cccp ever.
12/10/2021 2:33 PM
Honestly, anyone and everyone who downplayed the severity of Jan 6 should be ******* ashamed. LAWMAKERS WERE TEXTING SAYING THAT THEY WERE HELPLESS, IN FEAR, AND UNDER SIEGE.

The Republican party needs to be ******* destroyed.
12/15/2021 6:40 PM
Specific shoutout to the disgusting, un-American traitors at Fox News.
12/15/2021 6:43 PM

Adam Schiff Caught Doctoring January 6th Text Messages

Adam Schiff is a poster child for D.C. duplicity….

The Congressman from California represents everything people have come to know and to hate about America’s political establishment, and this story simply serves as evidence why.

According to an investigation conducted by The Federalist, Schiff allegedly doctored text messages relating to January 6th between Mark Meadows and Rep. Jim Jordan.

We are not talking about mere misrepresentation or taking things out of context here—though Schiff is guilty of these things as well….

We are talking about the outright doctoring of messages—which in my opinion is far worse.

Let’s take a look at what the investigation found:

The Federalist revealed:

Not only did Schiff lie about the substance of the text message and its source, he even doctored the message and graphic that he displayed on screen during his statement.

The full text message, which was forwarded to Meadows from Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, on the evening of Monday, Jan. 5, was significantly longer than what Schiff read and put on screen, but Schiff erased significant portions of the text and added punctuation where there was none to give the impression that Jordan himself was tersely directing Meadows to give orders to Pence on how to handle the electoral vote certification.

12/15/2021 7:55 PM (edited)
12/15/2021 7:32 PM
Thats how “The Federalist” defends treason.
Because that is what they do.
Great Americans - Not!!
12/15/2021 7:53 PM
Doug is being intentionally duplicitous by not posting the material that was cut.

HERE IS THE TEXT THAT WAS PRESENTED:

On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all

And this is the full text:

On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all the electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all — in accordance with guidance from founding father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence. No legislative act,’ wrote Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78, ‘contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.’ The court in Hubbard v. Lowe reinforced this truth: ‘That an unconstitutional statute is not a law at all is a proposition no longer open to discussion.’ 226 F. 135, 137 (SDNY 1915), appeal dismissed, 242 U.S. 654 (1916). Following this rationale, an unconstitutionally appointed elector, like an unconstitutionally enacted statute, is no elector at all."

Schiff just cut out the long-winded explanation, which doesn't change the meaning in the slightest. The point absolutely stands. A lawmaker sent a text calling for the result of the election to be overturned. But the narrative will be that the entirety of the texts that were leaked are meaningless because ONE TEXT MESSAGE HAD THE EXPLANATION FOR THE COUP CROPPED OUT.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting behavior from Doug and the GOP.

12/15/2021 9:18 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Doug is being intentionally duplicitous by not posting the material that was cut.

HERE IS THE TEXT THAT WAS PRESENTED:

On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all

And this is the full text:

On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all the electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all — in accordance with guidance from founding father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence. No legislative act,’ wrote Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78, ‘contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.’ The court in Hubbard v. Lowe reinforced this truth: ‘That an unconstitutional statute is not a law at all is a proposition no longer open to discussion.’ 226 F. 135, 137 (SDNY 1915), appeal dismissed, 242 U.S. 654 (1916). Following this rationale, an unconstitutionally appointed elector, like an unconstitutionally enacted statute, is no elector at all."

Schiff just cut out the long-winded explanation, which doesn't change the meaning in the slightest. The point absolutely stands. A lawmaker sent a text calling for the result of the election to be overturned. But the narrative will be that the entirety of the texts that were leaked are meaningless because ONE TEXT MESSAGE HAD THE EXPLANATION FOR THE COUP CROPPED OUT.

Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting behavior from Doug and the GOP.

You are correct sir.
but what else is new.
Nothing there.
12/15/2021 9:23 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Honestly, anyone and everyone who downplayed the severity of Jan 6 should be ******* ashamed. LAWMAKERS WERE TEXTING SAYING THAT THEY WERE HELPLESS, IN FEAR, AND UNDER SIEGE.

The Republican party needs to be ******* destroyed.
Republicans say the same thing about the Democratic party. So how does this help anything??

and by the way, I am all in favor of being mortified by Jan 6th

How come you guys aren't mortified by the burning down if some of the inner cities?? (Most of them governed by Democrats) How come so silent? The only outrage I ever saw on these boards was my own, and some posted by Dougout

You are okay with the mass attacks on the people in the streets of San Jose?? (this was on film, btw) How about the looting and fires being set in Portland? This went on for 3 straight MONTHS. No pushback from the lefties. NONE.. Compared to this, Jan 6th was a church picnic. So be careful about suggesting a party be destroyed, unless you are into anarchy, which will bring about martial law and a total lockdown of the nation.
12/15/2021 9:53 PM
Do you guys HONESTLY believe that the Democratic party is without sin? I know you think the Repubs are evil but do you think they are upright in character and have integrity?? The whole human race is corrupt, get that understood and the rest won't be so hard to understand

No Government can solve the Nations problems.. it is the PEOPLE who will eventually do this.. Government will magnify the problems and make them worse. Don't believe me? Look at the record

I watch the circus from my laz boy Chair up here in the Great White North.. and am sad.. You have had 4 presidents that I have LIKED dating back to 1950's

Eisenhower, JFK, Reagan and Carter, and I liked Carter the person, not Carter the politician..

The rest were monsters in suits and the ones I despised the most? Obama, LBJ, and Bush Sr. Hon mention to Nixon
12/15/2021 10:03 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 12/15/2021 6:43:00 PM (view original):
Specific shoutout to the disgusting, un-American traitors at Fox News.
CNN's own halo is slanted, amigo. No bias here, though

The fact that you have strong feeling with this stuff shows that you do care.. I think we all care, and would love to see what's best for the Nation actually come to pass

Honest people at the top. No gangs terroirzing the streets of the main cities of the US. No vandalism, everyone working and saving some $.. all healthy. Drug abuse and alcohol abuse to lessen.. and diminish in a big way.. schools that are safe for our kids. Car dealerships that honor their word. Promoters who tell the truth.. and fewer people on religious TV spreading false teachings. (don't get me started on that one) and families that stay together and laughter on the home, instead of cursing.. and less taxes, and a health care system that makes sense, and the taxpayers fund it.. ok good. Do it.. US wiol spend more on booze and pot, than they would spend in funding a health care program.. but it's your guy's choice

We can hope.. and pray.. I don't know what else will work
12/15/2021 10:13 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 12/15/2021 10:03:00 PM (view original):
Do you guys HONESTLY believe that the Democratic party is without sin? I know you think the Repubs are evil but do you think they are upright in character and have integrity?? The whole human race is corrupt, get that understood and the rest won't be so hard to understand

No Government can solve the Nations problems.. it is the PEOPLE who will eventually do this.. Government will magnify the problems and make them worse. Don't believe me? Look at the record

I watch the circus from my laz boy Chair up here in the Great White North.. and am sad.. You have had 4 presidents that I have LIKED dating back to 1950's

Eisenhower, JFK, Reagan and Carter, and I liked Carter the person, not Carter the politician..

The rest were monsters in suits and the ones I despised the most? Obama, LBJ, and Bush Sr. Hon mention to Nixon
the fact that you say Obama is a monster and Nixon doesn't quite make the grade says a lot. I'm not a big fan of Obama's (or any other politician) but at least he seems to care about other people which is more than you could ever say about Nixon (or Trump for that matter).
The democratic party is not without sin. No one is. I do think there are less despicable human beings in the democratic party than there are in the republican party, but both parties have far too many of them.
12/16/2021 3:14 PM

ANOTHER SCHIFF SHOW: Select Committee ‘Regrets’ Using Doctored Text Messages in Jan 6 Probe

Congressman Adam Schiff faced a growing backlash Thursday after images he used during his Committee’s investigation into the January 6th Capitol Riots were digitally altered, with a spokesperson calling the incident a “regrettable error.”

“I Want to display just a few of the messages he received from people in Congress. The Committee is not naming the lawmakers at this time,” said Schiff on a virtual call.

“The Select Committee on Monday created and provided Representative Schiff a graphic to use during the business meeting quoting from a text message from ‘a lawmaker’ to Mr. Meadows,” the spokesman wrote. “The graphic read, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’”

“In the graphic, the period at the end of that sentence was added inadvertently,” the spokesman admitted. “The Select Committee is responsible for and regrets the error.”

12/16/2021 7:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...105|106|107|108|109...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.