Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by DougOut on 12/16/2021 7:00:00 PM (view original):

ANOTHER SCHIFF SHOW: Select Committee ‘Regrets’ Using Doctored Text Messages in Jan 6 Probe

Congressman Adam Schiff faced a growing backlash Thursday after images he used during his Committee’s investigation into the January 6th Capitol Riots were digitally altered, with a spokesperson calling the incident a “regrettable error.”

“I Want to display just a few of the messages he received from people in Congress. The Committee is not naming the lawmakers at this time,” said Schiff on a virtual call.

“The Select Committee on Monday created and provided Representative Schiff a graphic to use during the business meeting quoting from a text message from ‘a lawmaker’ to Mr. Meadows,” the spokesman wrote. “The graphic read, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’”

“In the graphic, the period at the end of that sentence was added inadvertently,” the spokesman admitted. “The Select Committee is responsible for and regrets the error.”

More fraudulent accusations from the far far far far far far far right because they dont know right from wrong and they dont care.
12/16/2021 7:08 PM

POLITICS / THOMAS GALLATIN

Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff Is at It Again

Pelosi’s J6 Committee is a sham. Schiff presents doctored text messages as “evidence.”

12/17/2021 10:34 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 12/16/2021 7:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/16/2021 7:00:00 PM (view original):

ANOTHER SCHIFF SHOW: Select Committee ‘Regrets’ Using Doctored Text Messages in Jan 6 Probe

Congressman Adam Schiff faced a growing backlash Thursday after images he used during his Committee’s investigation into the January 6th Capitol Riots were digitally altered, with a spokesperson calling the incident a “regrettable error.”

“I Want to display just a few of the messages he received from people in Congress. The Committee is not naming the lawmakers at this time,” said Schiff on a virtual call.

“The Select Committee on Monday created and provided Representative Schiff a graphic to use during the business meeting quoting from a text message from ‘a lawmaker’ to Mr. Meadows,” the spokesman wrote. “The graphic read, ‘On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all.’”

“In the graphic, the period at the end of that sentence was added inadvertently,” the spokesman admitted. “The Select Committee is responsible for and regrets the error.”

More fraudulent accusations from the far far far far far far far right because they dont know right from wrong and they dont care.
It is the left that doesn't know right from wrong.
12/17/2021 11:52 PM
And folks like you who buy every bit of misinformation spewed at them!!!

YOU SHOULD know better.
At 76.
How'd you get so old being so naive?? Oh yeah, you're Canadian..................
12/18/2021 8:04 AM

12/18/2021 11:48 AM

12/18/2021 12:14 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/4/2018 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Imagine how ****** doug will be when dems win the house... Or will he spin it somehow?

I'm guessing it will either be spun as Repub win or dems cheat

DOUGOUT - That's not going to happen my friend. Is your memory so short?

DOUGOUT - The Senate is the thing that makes the second election of TRUMP possible and a victory for democracy and AMERICA.

DOUGOUT - Your horrible upcoming loss in the House will back my words.

I marked them. Here they are. How do they taste?

DOUGOUT - There will be no spin. The spin stops here.

I love the sweet taste of irony in the morning.
12/18/2021 2:59 PM
Jesse Watters knew what he was doing. At a conservative conference, when talking about how young people should record conversations with Dr. Fauci in order to go viral on social media, he said, "Now you go in for the kill shot. The kill shot? With an ambush? Deadly. Because he doesn't see it coming."

That language was carefully chosen. ANYONE on the left and they get crucified for it. Because we aren't insane. But conservatives? I have not found ONE criticizing what Watters did.

The Republican Party needs to be burned to the ground.
12/21/2021 1:52 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/21/2021 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Jesse Watters knew what he was doing. At a conservative conference, when talking about how young people should record conversations with Dr. Fauci in order to go viral on social media, he said, "Now you go in for the kill shot. The kill shot? With an ambush? Deadly. Because he doesn't see it coming."

That language was carefully chosen. ANYONE on the left and they get crucified for it. Because we aren't insane. But conservatives? I have not found ONE criticizing what Watters did.

The Republican Party needs to be burned to the ground.
I agree.
I dont want to say burned to the ground because that is their language but toppled into the sands of antiquity yes.
12/21/2021 2:03 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
oh is that trump climbing up them stairs?

is that putin guarding the big black presidential limousine?

shite

12/22/2021 11:57 AM
Trump is full-on defending the vaccine and his base is tearing each other apart.

This is what he created. He clearly pivoted because it went too far and started killing his own base. This wasn't sustainable.

I hope it works. I don't want more people to die. However, it is also VERY funny to see conservatives lose their mind over this.
12/23/2021 1:55 PM

12/23/2021 4:36 PM

12/24/2021 6:45 PM
12/24/2021 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...106|107|108|109|110...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.