Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 6/15/2022 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 2:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
I certainly was. Made the mistake of not voting against him in 1984.
And Mr. Canuck, It's Reagan. Ronald Wilson Reagan IF I remember correctly.

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Keep believing in a guy who CHEATS at Golf.
That's how nuts you appear to be the more you spout/type stupidity!
Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
He cheats on his wives, he cheats at business, he cheats in elections. Why would he not cheat at golf?
"Prove that Trump cheats in Golf."

FFS...If this doesn't show you how completely DELUDED AND IN DENIAL our resident idiot canadian zealot is then I don't know what will.
Hey Einstein, HOW DO YOU KNOW HE CHEATS IN GOLF? CNN tell you that too.

You go running your yap, but have nothing to back it up. You are willingly stupid

I am equally foolish for getting into contention with people who have mud in their ears. but I am stubborn

6/20/2022 7:36 AM (edited)
taxes are up. and the markets have dropped 35%, and the US has the worst inflation it has seen in over 40 years.

Do you understand this?? Do you accept this?
6/20/2022 7:35 AM

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

He cheats on his wives, he cheats at business, he cheats in elections. Why would he not cheat at golf?
That is not an answer, but a re hash of left wing rhetoric. How did he cheat in the elections? How come NOBODY can prove Collusion? YET you leftists INSIST he did so. You will believe any lie that fits your agendae

DID he cheat on Melania?? DID JFK have affairs with over ten sleazy women?? I get it, that is different.. because??

DID CLINTON have a BLOW JOB in the oval office? Where the hell was the outrage from the 'righteous left' Monica should have been fired because she was a tramp, and had had previous affairs with married men.. and she was 25.. or so.. but HEY, BILLY was just great (she said so.. lol)

He is your kind of a guy. What he did was cheat on his wife.. but that's ok cuz he didn't inhale. He never lied either

Your trustworthy hero.. Upright in character, and of sound judgement..
6/20/2022 7:43 AM (edited)
Deflect much??

No one I know thinks Bill Clinton was a model husband (or model anything for that matter).
And, yes, Clinton was/is a liar.

But the scale of He vs. Trump????

That's like a GIANT difference.
Clinton has a BIT of a conscience.
And isn't a treasonous conman!

Like the guy you admire so much.
Which is WHY your voice/opinion is meaningless to me.
I pay no attention to the comments of the totally deluded/insane.

But I'll ask Ussen to bless you with wisdom.
It can't hurt.
6/20/2022 8:30 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/20/2022 8:30:00 AM (view original):
Deflect much??

No one I know thinks Bill Clinton was a model husband (or model anything for that matter).
And, yes, Clinton was/is a liar.

But the scale of He vs. Trump????

That's like a GIANT difference.
Clinton has a BIT of a conscience.
And isn't a treasonous conman!

Like the guy you admire so much.
Which is WHY your voice/opinion is meaningless to me.
I pay no attention to the comments of the totally deluded/insane.

But I'll ask Ussen to bless you with wisdom.
It can't hurt.
Clinton cannot be compared to Trump in terms of his Presidency and goals he tried for and those he accomplished.
He was never a president that disrespected democracy and he was not a liar in terms of his agenda domestic and foreign.
6/20/2022 11:08 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:43:00 AM (view original):

That is not an answer, but a re hash of left wing rhetoric. How did he cheat in the elections? How come NOBODY can prove Collusion? YET you leftists INSIST he did so. You will believe any lie that fits your agendae

DID he cheat on Melania?? DID JFK have affairs with over ten sleazy women?? I get it, that is different.. because??

DID CLINTON have a BLOW JOB in the oval office? Where the hell was the outrage from the 'righteous left' Monica should have been fired because she was a tramp, and had had previous affairs with married men.. and she was 25.. or so.. but HEY, BILLY was just great (she said so.. lol)

He is your kind of a guy. What he did was cheat on his wife.. but that's ok cuz he didn't inhale. He never lied either

https://www.nickiswift.com/252631/the-donald-trump-cheating-scandals-explained/
Yes, he did cheat on Melania. He paid off Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about it.
When did I ever say Clinton was my hero? I never did. No politician will ever be my hero. Personally I really don't care that Trump cheated on his wives. That is between him and his wives. But it does speak to his character or lack thereof.
And you are a good one to speak about someone else's sound judgement. Someone who defends the scum that is Donald Trump has no sound judgement.
6/20/2022 1:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2022 1:28:00 PM (view original):

Yes, he did cheat on Melania. He paid off Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about it.
When did I ever say Clinton was my hero? I never did. No politician will ever be my hero. Personally I really don't care that Trump cheated on his wives. That is between him and his wives. But it does speak to his character or lack thereof.
And you are a good one to speak about someone else's sound judgement. Someone who defends the scum that is Donald Trump has no sound judgement.
let’s convene the counsel of truth.
Clinton was impeached by the republicans and almost convicted by the senate for not answering truthfully about a totally and undisputedly consensual relationship. btw - the issue was farcical as they were looking for nonconsensual sex and he lied about a relationship that would not be allowed in evidence in the Paula Jones case because it was irrelevant as it was consensual. One might have to be smart to understand that. Smart and not a republican probably.

Now the Republicans vote no to impeachment and conviction when trump tries to blackmail the leader of another country to provide fabricated evidence information against his political opponent. Lock him up!
And then they would not impeach or convict him when he incited and fomented and egged on a mob of fellow white supremacists and proud boys and nazis
and kkk and the 3% intelligent and other hate mongers and half brain idiots who like to howl at the moon.

What I have written herein is the Truth.
So sayeth the lord.
6/20/2022 2:22 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/20/2022 2:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/20/2022 1:28:00 PM (view original):

let’s convene the counsel of truth.
Clinton was impeached by the republicans and almost convicted by the senate for not answering truthfully about a totally and undisputedly consensual relationship. btw - the issue was farcical as they were looking for nonconsensual sex and he lied about a relationship that would not be allowed in evidence in the Paula Jones case because it was irrelevant as it was consensual. One might have to be smart to understand that. Smart and not a republican probably.

Now the Republicans vote no to impeachment and conviction when trump tries to blackmail the leader of another country to provide fabricated evidence information against his political opponent. Lock him up!
And then they would not impeach or convict him when he incited and fomented and egged on a mob of fellow white supremacists and proud boys and nazis
and kkk and the 3% intelligent and other hate mongers and half brain idiots who like to howl at the moon.

What I have written herein is the Truth.
So sayeth the lord.
We are in different camps on this. Time to move on
6/20/2022 11:31 PM
Did everyone notice how lostandbraindead completely DODGED this question...

Here's a question for the canuck...

What if Hitler, in his bunker, accepted Christ as his savior and repented for his sins upon humanity? And just for kicks let's say he didn't actually kill himself but instead had a lackey do it, just to take out your "mortal sin" loophole. Remember, Hitler never killed anyone personally. He just gave orders.

According to you Hitler would be forgiven by God because he repented and accepted Christ and hadn't committed a mortal sin, right?
6/21/2022 9:08 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:36:00 AM (view original):

FFS...If this doesn't show you how completely DELUDED AND IN DENIAL our resident idiot canadian zealot is then I don't know what will.

You go running your yap, but have nothing to back it up. You are willingly stupid

I am equally foolish for getting into contention with people who have mud in their ears. but I am stubborn

As long as I'm spending a few minutes shitstomping you again this morning, let's address the great "golf" issue.

Here's THREE UNDENIABLY EXCELLENT SOURCES that PROVE exactly what you are and that your wanna-be god/king is ABSOLUTELY a cheater at a sport where honesty and integrity are at the forefront of the game. None of these sources have anything to do with your dreaded CNN and two are from an ENTIRE BOOK written on the subject of Trump cheating at golf written by RICK REILLY, a member of the National Sportswriters and Sportscasters Hall of Fame who has been voted National Sportswriter of the Year 11 times.

In this short video sportswriter Rick Reilly describes EXACTLY how and why Trump constantly cheats at golf.

Here are 10 claims from the book by Reilly devoted to detailing Trump's cheating at golf.

Here's an April 3, 2019 article from THE NEW YORKER entitled "The serial golf cheat in the White House"

Here, GOLF.com describes exactly how Trump has cheated at golf, even against Tiger Woods.

Thanks for playing. It's always fun PROVING you're delusional and that you're completely out of your league.

PS - BOLD and CAPS LOCKED text added especially for you.
6/21/2022 9:10 AM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 6/21/2022 9:08:00 AM (view original):

What if Hitler, in his bunker, accepted Christ as his savior and repented for his sins upon humanity? And just for kicks let's say he didn't actually kill himself but instead had a lackey do it, just to take out your "mortal sin" loophole. Remember, Hitler never killed anyone personally. He just gave orders.

According to you Hitler would be forgiven by God because he repented and accepted Christ and hadn't committed a mortal sin, right?
Answer by proxy for Lostandfound.
Yes, Hitler would be forgiven by God and Hitler would go to heaven.
6/21/2022 9:28 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/21/2022 9:28:00 AM (view original):

You are challenging me, or God?? If any man be in Christ; he is a new creature.

Even Pablo Escobar would be forgiven.. but there has to be genuine Godly sorrow, which brings or leads to repentance

Forget Hitler, what about you??

And f y i I didn't dodge anything..
6/21/2022 9:47 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/21/2022 9:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:36:00 AM (view original):

As long as I'm spending a few minutes shitstomping you again this morning, let's address the great "golf" issue.

Here's THREE UNDENIABLY EXCELLENT SOURCES that PROVE exactly what you are and that your wanna-be god/king is ABSOLUTELY a cheater at a sport where honesty and integrity are at the forefront of the game. None of these sources have anything to do with your dreaded CNN and two are from an ENTIRE BOOK written on the subject of Trump cheating at golf written by RICK REILLY, a member of the National Sportswriters and Sportscasters Hall of Fame who has been voted National Sportswriter of the Year 11 times.

In this short video sportswriter Rick Reilly describes EXACTLY how and why Trump constantly cheats at golf.

Here are 10 claims from the book by Reilly devoted to detailing Trump's cheating at golf.

Here's an April 3, 2019 article from THE NEW YORKER entitled "The serial golf cheat in the White House"

Here, GOLF.com describes exactly how Trump has cheated at golf, even against Tiger Woods.

Thanks for playing. It's always fun PROVING you're delusional and that you're completely out of your league.

PS - BOLD and CAPS LOCKED text added especially for you.
SO, RSP what do you want to be when you grow up?

BTW if I am not in your league, I am happy indeed
6/21/2022 9:49 AM
BUT, you are STILL wrong about Trump.

AND, you should KNOW better.
Because YOU KNOW who it is that gets cheated when you cheat at Golf.

Golf is honor.
When you cheat you dishonor YOURSELF!

You cheat on your OWN self.
It's called delusion.
Which you possess in SPADES!
6/21/2022 9:57 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/21/2022 9:28:00 AM (view original):

And just like a good little fascist for Jesus he confirms that Hitler would go to heaven.
Like I have always said I would choose hell over the heaven contemplated by these crazy people that think that God and Jesus send you to hell or annihilate you for failing to believe in the divinity of Jesus.
So considering that image of their God it would make perfect sense that Albert Einstein and Jonas Salk go to hell and Hitler goes to heaven.
6/21/2022 10:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...132|133|134|135|136...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.