Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Pence says he and Scump have parted amicably and they can still be friends.
6/21/2022 12:58 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/21/2022 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 6/21/2022 9:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/20/2022 7:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 6/15/2022 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 2:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
I certainly was. Made the mistake of not voting against him in 1984.
And Mr. Canuck, It's Reagan. Ronald Wilson Reagan IF I remember correctly.

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Keep believing in a guy who CHEATS at Golf.
That's how nuts you appear to be the more you spout/type stupidity!
Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
He cheats on his wives, he cheats at business, he cheats in elections. Why would he not cheat at golf?
"Prove that Trump cheats in Golf."

FFS...If this doesn't show you how completely DELUDED AND IN DENIAL our resident idiot canadian zealot is then I don't know what will.
Hey Einstein, HOW DO YOU KNOW HE CHEATS IN GOLF? CNN tell you that too.

You go running your yap, but have nothing to back it up. You are willingly stupid

I am equally foolish for getting into contention with people who have mud in their ears. but I am stubborn

As long as I'm spending a few minutes shitstomping you again this morning, let's address the great "golf" issue.

Here's THREE UNDENIABLY EXCELLENT SOURCES that PROVE exactly what you are and that your wanna-be god/king is ABSOLUTELY a cheater at a sport where honesty and integrity are at the forefront of the game. None of these sources have anything to do with your dreaded CNN and two are from an ENTIRE BOOK written on the subject of Trump cheating at golf written by RICK REILLY, a member of the National Sportswriters and Sportscasters Hall of Fame who has been voted National Sportswriter of the Year 11 times.

In this short video sportswriter Rick Reilly describes EXACTLY how and why Trump constantly cheats at golf.

Here are 10 claims from the book by Reilly devoted to detailing Trump's cheating at golf.

Here's an April 3, 2019 article from THE NEW YORKER entitled "The serial golf cheat in the White House"

Here, GOLF.com describes exactly how Trump has cheated at golf, even against Tiger Woods.

Thanks for playing. It's always fun PROVING you're delusional and that you're completely out of your league.

PS - BOLD and CAPS LOCKED text added especially for you.
SO, RSP what do you want to be when you grow up?

BTW if I am not in your league, I am happy indeed
So...You challenge me for proof that the LIAR cheats at golf. I give it to you. In spades.

In response the only thing you do is to ask a man who is comfortably retired from two professional careers before the age of 55 what I "want to be when (I) grow up." Isn't it interesting how you don't actually respond to the delivery of incontrovertible PROOF in regards to the LIAR but you instead DODGE another subject. Like the Hitler question you've dodged twice now, you use the same tactic of not answering the original question and instead attempting to turn the conversation around to an insult and question about me.

You're decidedly not in my league canuck.

Because you live by the 5 D's of Dodgeball...Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and DODGE.
6/21/2022 1:16 PM
The silence is deafening.
6/24/2022 10:26 AM (edited)
Any conservatives want to bet on how much maternal mortality, teen pregnancy, and poverty is gonna rise in red states that ban abortion?
6/24/2022 6:29 PM
Meanwhile Democrats, the majority party, are singing God Bless America at the capitol, sending out fundraising emails, and saying poems on TV.

******* hate this country so much
6/24/2022 6:30 PM
This is what I have to say to the Trumptarded amongst us today...

THIS is what you have brought us by voting for a LIAR. You want to tell me "**** Biden and **** You for voting for him" over gas prices. Well.......
**** the LIAR and **** YOU for voting for a LIAR and his disgusting, unqualified JOKES that he brought to the Supreme Court.
You dumbfucking neanderthals NEVER got it. You NEVER understood what you were doing and you still don't. You walk around today ******** about gas prices and sticking stickers on pumps and posting memes on facebook while the dickcheese you voted for and the results of those votes have now taken the rights of women back FIFTY ******* YEARS.
Congratz DUMBFUCKS.
6/24/2022 6:49 PM
"Meanwhile Democrats, the majority party, are singing God Bless America at the capitol, sending out fundraising emails, and saying poems on TV.

******* hate this country so much"

The Globe is round. Some folks say Costa Rica is swell.

We still have freedom of movement amongst other Freedoms that unarguably render our Country better than most I'd say.
Pluswise, there is/are California Girls, Iowa farm girls, Desert Blossoms, etc.

You be you.
6/24/2022 6:49 PM
Can you list off some freedoms we have that other liberal western democracies don't?

Thanks in advance
6/24/2022 7:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/24/2022 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Meanwhile Democrats, the majority party, are singing God Bless America at the capitol, sending out fundraising emails, and saying poems on TV.

******* hate this country so much
That’s BS - just worry about hating the Republicans.
And after Reconciliation as you know there is almost no way to pass a bill in the senate because of the filibuster.
6/24/2022 8:03 PM
I'm not blaming Democrats for roe v wade being overturned (mostly). I'm blaming Democrats for being spineless in their response.
6/24/2022 10:22 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/24/2022 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Can you list off some freedoms we have that other liberal western democracies don't?

Thanks in advance
guns

the freedom to have and to hold til death do us part

'

it's quite a bromance

6/24/2022 10:54 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/24/2022 10:22:00 PM (view original):
I'm not blaming Democrats for roe v wade being overturned (mostly). I'm blaming Democrats for being spineless in their response.
I saw a great deal of intensity from voters and democrat legislators all day and into the night.
The reactions were strong and emotional so I don’t know how you came to your opinion.
6/24/2022 11:26 PM
aAnd i saw her in a few clips and she was highly emotional and very very angry.
I take what these reporters from internet mags with a grain of salt. It is the same for movie critics. There almost none that i would trust for new movies.
Their careers are built on tearing down and making themselves out to be of superior quality and insight.

There are gotcha reporters of all stripes.
I’m not looking for channels like Fox that never criticize anything Red.
If you were to watch MSNBC Regularly they criticize Dems when it is legit.

i reccomend that you watch MSNBC to get real interviews and substance.
6/25/2022 12:16 AM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/25/2022 12:16:00 AM (view original):
aAnd i saw her in a few clips and she was highly emotional and very very angry.
I take what these reporters from internet mags with a grain of salt. It is the same for movie critics. There almost none that i would trust for new movies.
Their careers are built on tearing down and making themselves out to be of superior quality and insight.

There are gotcha reporters of all stripes.
I’m not looking for channels like Fox that never criticize anything Red.
If you were to watch MSNBC Regularly they criticize Dems when it is legit.

i reccomend that you watch MSNBC to get real interviews and substance.
MSN is just bad news... all day
6/25/2022 1:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...133|134|135|136|137...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.