Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 6/27/2022 7:20:00 PM (view original):
He is an extreme radical republican Helen Keller.
Y'know, I remember when you first started posting in this thread. You were talking about not name calling. Now you do it more than anyone else

= $3 dollar bill
6/29/2022 3:07 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/29/2022 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Y'know, I remember when you first started posting in this thread. You were talking about not name calling. Now you do it more than anyone else

= $3 dollar bill
You made it impossible to not treat you as you deserve to be.
6/29/2022 3:47 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 3:47:00 PM (view original):

= $3 dollar bill
You need to get a job and move out of your moms place.
6/29/2022 3:56 PM
Ok Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Not just a man. Look at what the lefties did to him. They even spat in his face.. and HE is GOD, incarnate.

So nothing I see here surprises me.. but only convinces me that man has not 'evolved' one micrometer in over 2000 years

Unlike Christ, I have many flaws (as do you guys) so if I get taunted or dissed or whatever.. it comes with the territory, and I actually count it as awesome to be worthy to be insulted for Christ, and I mean that

Flame away to your heart's content..

and a month later you will still be miserable
6/30/2022 4:21 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/29/2022 3:47:00 PM (view original):

= $3 dollar bill
See?? You are like the devil, trying to make yourself GOD. You think you know what I deserve?? Do you know what you deserve? This is so typical of the left

YOU ALL, need to get the clutter cleaned out of your own back yard first
6/30/2022 4:25 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2022 4:21:00 AM (view original):
Ok Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Not just a man. Look at what the lefties did to him. They even spat in his face.. and HE is GOD, incarnate.

So nothing I see here surprises me.. but only convinces me that man has not 'evolved' one micrometer in over 2000 years

Unlike Christ, I have many flaws (as do you guys) so if I get taunted or dissed or whatever.. it comes with the territory, and I actually count it as awesome to be worthy to be insulted for Christ, and I mean that

Jesus Christ! This is crazy.
6/30/2022 10:18 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 10:18:00 AM (view original):

Since you have not made even one meaningful comment; I must mute you. I hate the mute button, but the trash is what you'd expect from a 12 year old.

Sad you aren't bright enough to understand the previous comment
6/30/2022 11:45 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/30/2022 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 10:18:00 AM (view original):

Since you have not made even one meaningful comment; I must mute you. I hate the mute button, but the trash is what you'd expect from a 12 year old.

Sad you aren't bright enough to understand the previous comment
hey dumb schmuck I recounted several passages straight from your bible and you had to look away because you can’t read truthful things that might blow down your house of cards.

If lying about what I write gives you solace ok
but every time you start to talk about Hey Zeus I’m going to respond no holds barred and you will always look away and be too chicken **** to confront some valid comments because they scare you to death.
6/30/2022 11:53 AM
You guys who are lying SOSs always say “you haven’t said anything” when a lot is said and you are not strong enough in character to give it thought.

None of that means anything to me but when you refuse to separate church and Wis your going to be countered.
6/30/2022 11:56 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/30/2022 11:56:00 AM (view original):
You guys who are lying SOSs always say “you haven’t said anything” when a lot is said and you are not strong enough in character to give it thought.

None of that means anything to me but when you refuse to separate church and Wis your going to be countered.

PDQ Counter and Kitchen

7/2/2022 10:44 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/2/2022 10:44:00 AM (view original):

PDQ Counter and Kitchen

Why is Jesus off limits but everything where there's 2 often equal but opposing sides fair game ? Possibly cuz 1 numbnuts says so makes it so, and perhaps sometimes another numb in the nuts and occasionally by another ? And if one's selective memory is put aside, the only time I jump in is when there's blatant blasphemous disrespect or if there's a fair honest question/comment.

By the way, even though it was on the inflation thread and Doug screwed up and printed the turd's stuff again here, he is right about 12-year old hell bound boy's typical dodge and deflect. The silence remains deafening regards those alleged 4 gospels inaccuracies and contradictions. Just cuz you read something hateful online about those silly Christians doesn't make you an authority any more than standing in a garage makes you a car. If you play nice, there's a reasonable explanation or if I don't know I'll say hmm let me find out. But if your mind is already made up and you choose to selectively cherrypick stuff to trip up a lot of Christians who may not know all the front lines of defense (which has nothing to do with their luv of Christ), and use it to say aha see that must mean it's all garbage, then good luck with that. Maybe I should just start smiling and let you think you've won. Until you lose.

Enjoy life.
Consider eternity.
7/2/2022 1:00 PM
Posted by Mwett on 7/2/2022 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 7/2/2022 10:44:00 AM (view original):

PDQ Counter and Kitchen

Why is Jesus off limits but everything where there's 2 often equal but opposing sides fair game ? Possibly cuz 1 numbnuts says so makes it so, and perhaps sometimes another numb in the nuts and occasionally by another ? And if one's selective memory is put aside, the only time I jump in is when there's blatant blasphemous disrespect or if there's a fair honest question/comment.

By the way, even though it was on the inflation thread and Doug screwed up and printed the turd's stuff again here, he is right about 12-year old hell bound boy's typical dodge and deflect. The silence remains deafening regards those alleged 4 gospels inaccuracies and contradictions. Just cuz you read something hateful online about those silly Christians doesn't make you an authority any more than standing in a garage makes you a car. If you play nice, there's a reasonable explanation or if I don't know I'll say hmm let me find out. But if your mind is already made up and you choose to selectively cherrypick stuff to trip up a lot of Christians who may not know all the front lines of defense (which has nothing to do with their luv of Christ), and use it to say aha see that must mean it's all garbage, then good luck with that. Maybe I should just start smiling and let you think you've won. Until you lose.

Enjoy life.
Consider eternity.
who gives you the right to insist that i get my religious knowledge from internet.
You keep saying it t make yourself feel good about your self. I investigated the stuff in the gospels over the years from books some even by priests because I have real interest on the subject.
Now if you want to keep saying internet do it but you are being a liar.

I will pull out sections of the new testament in new thread on religion.
Religion should not be discussed in the politics thread and i’m sure you don’t get that but life is life.

7/2/2022 1:44 PM

7/2/2022 1:51 PM
I have very close friends from all faiths but none of my friends would ever want to convert anyone.

I believe that people such as yourself live in mortal fear of hell.
I have no belief in hell and think that even if there is God there is probably no afterdeath.

And yet i lead a moral and ethical life concerned with friends and neighbors known or unknown.
I don’t consider good deeds in reference to heaven and hell. I don’t need to.

So i will start posting not from the internet but straight from both bibles
in a thread for religion.
And as you will see I have zero - nada - zilch - zero belief that they are accurate history and that God in the old is a character and Jesus H Christ as son of fox is the wish fullfillment of the people that thought he was the messiah who did not understand why he died so undignified and the religion was expropriated by the Romans who were giving up on Zeus and Hercules and were ready for a new superstition.

I never ever though there was anything credible
about the 2 books and books they are but I have enjoyed delving into the origins because that is a very worthwhile pursuit to learn about a religion representing approximately 34% of the population although it does continue to lose believers as time is moving on.
7/2/2022 2:18 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...136|137|138|139|140...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.