Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Lovely sentiment Matt.
9/26/2022 12:58 PM
I have never rejected Jesus. I'm pretty sure he did exist, and I think his teachings have a lot of merit. I am not convinced he was the son of God though. He may very well have been. I don;t know. Until and unless I see further evidence I will continue to doubt it.
Mwett, as far as your comparison to electricity, I don't think it really is the same. I know electricity exists. I've received electric shocks to prove it. When I switch a light switch, it comes on. I know it is not magic. So, I have some evidence that electricity exists. I have little to no evidence that Jesus was the son of God, other than the Bible saying so. That is not evidence. The bible also says Abraham lived to 900+ years old. I kind of doubt that.
9/26/2022 1:45 PM
Canuck, as far as not talking about Jesus...you are the one who constantly talks about Him. As I have said many times, I have no problems with your faith in Jesus. I just don't like anyone trying to push their beliefs on me and telling me my beliefs are wrong.
I do, however, have a problem with your view that Trump is so wonderful and "the smartest POTUS since JFK." Both Clinton and Obama are smarter than Trump. Matter of fact, I can;t think of a POTUS in my lifetime who was not as smart or smarter than Trump. Yes, all politicians lie, it is part of being a politician. Trump is a pathological liar. As RSP has stated he told over 30,000 confirmed lies during his time as POTUS. He has also cheated on every one of his wives. He has cheated in his business life and his personal life. He has made fun of handicapped people. He has made racists and sexist remarks. He is a narcissist who only cares for himself and possibly his family, although I don't really thinks he cares about them either. He has made sexual remarks about his daughter ( “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….” and “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” ). Basically he is as far from Jesus Christ's teachings as a a human can be, yet you, who claim to be a believer still say he is a wonderful human being and POTUS.
9/26/2022 1:57 PM
Ooooooo……. BURN :)
9/26/2022 2:01 PM
Jack Friday.
9/26/2022 2:32 PM
9/28/2022 6:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...140|141|142
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.