Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Thats like saying truth does not exist.
11/28/2020 10:29 AM
Explain.
11/28/2020 10:33 AM
This will come as a shock but the GOP solution' to the election crisis that they wholly manufactured (couldn't even muster up some token 'proof' of fraud) is more voter ID & getting rid of mail in voting. What a shocking coincidence.
11/28/2020 1:27 PM
That's interesting. Where can I find that report?
11/28/2020 1:49 PM
Not to mention the FACT they wanted both those things BEFORE the election.
Just can't imagine why someone who claims they favior compromise and working together keeps posting just divisive BS and lies.
Should realise by now he can't make himself seem any more foolish or unbelievable.
11/28/2020 4:33 PM
I just saw a replay of the Gettysburg hearings complete with witnesses. It was devastating. I think there was massive voter fraud. I hope we get legal hands on ballot by ballot recount in all questionable States. Every single vote must be approved by both parties. Not the phoney recounts they've had to this point.
11/28/2020 4:43 PM
I saw what they said and it was a parade of gibberish and cacophonous claptrap.....phony arguments.
all the many Republican judges have agreed because it is just merit less nonsense...some observers wanted better seats and calling the fixing of technical non vote related errors like forgetting to put the ballot in the secrecy envelope in the big envelope fraud.....disgusting attempt to disenfranchise voting and steal an election.
who ate Gilbert Gottfrued’s grapes.

11/28/2020 5:16 PM (edited)
What did you think of the eight witness testimonies?
11/28/2020 5:14 PM
The moron tabernacle choir of besotted worshipers of trump.
11/28/2020 5:19 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/28/2020 5:19:00 PM (view original):
The moron tabernacle choir of besotted worshipers of trump.
My goodness. I thought the testimony by the Democrat was quite credible.
11/28/2020 5:22 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 4:43:00 PM (view original):
I just saw a replay of the Gettysburg hearings complete with witnesses. It was devastating. I think there was massive voter fraud. I hope we get legal hands on ballot by ballot recount in all questionable States. Every single vote must be approved by both parties. Not the phoney recounts they've had to this point.
Did they testify to this in court?
11/28/2020 5:22 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/28/2020 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Not to mention the FACT they wanted both those things BEFORE the election.
Just can't imagine why someone who claims they favior compromise and working together keeps posting just divisive BS and lies.
Should realise by now he can't make himself seem any more foolish or unbelievable.
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves by attributing them to others.
11/28/2020 5:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:22:00 PM (view original):
I'm glad you asked. This was the first hearing in PA Trump was granted. It's the ONLY hearing they've had. It set up the next move which is to finally get a court hearing. Just earlier this afternoon Trump was finally given a path to the Supreme Court. A lot going on there. Hopefully we'll get to the point where these witnesses are allowed before a proper court. Should have happened already.
11/28/2020 5:38 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:38:00 PM (view original):
I'm glad you asked. This was the first hearing in PA Trump was granted. It's the ONLY hearing they've had. It set up the next move which is to finally get a court hearing. Just earlier this afternoon Trump was finally given a path to the Supreme Court. A lot going on there. Hopefully we'll get to the point where these witnesses are allowed before a proper court. Should have happened already.
Why didn’t they bring these witnesses into the other PA cases like the one last week?

...should have happened already lol...
11/28/2020 5:44 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Why didn’t they bring these witnesses into the other PA cases like the one last week?

...should have happened already lol...
It's not like Perry Mason. It's not that kind of court. Trump sent guys in with papers and hopefully they got to present an argument. I know one presentation was knocked down on party lines by the PA SC - 5 Dems 2 Reps. They never had an opportunity to present any witnesses. And that's OK. You pick yourself up, dust yourself and take the next step. And this is happening all over. Trump keeps going to higher courts till he gets justice. He'll take a hearing. He'll take a manual ballot by ballot recount. He'll take illegal ballots thrown out. He'll take electors voting for him. He'll take a state declaring their states election null and void due to massive corruption. We got a long way to go.
11/28/2020 5:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.