Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 3/2/2021 7:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/2/2021 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Avoiding the question Uofa? What makes it more difficult for people in those groups to make it to the polls than others?
They tend to have lower paying jobs that don’t allow them to make time to go to the polls on Election Day.

Why does Florida do mail-in voting for each election? To better assist their older communities who can’t travel as easily.
Appreciate the honest reply, and I'd agree it's true for some. I've always advocated that Election Day be a Federal Holiday so people could vote.
Even you need to admit that getting a ballot back in the mail is nowhere near as secure as having people cast votes in person.
3/2/2021 10:13 PM
GOP proposal in Arizona would reject ballots that are postmarked after the Thursday before an election, even if the ballot arrives at the election office before the close of the polls
3/9/2021 1:10 PM
Republicans in Georgia Senate just voted to repeal no-excuse absentee voting, which 1.3 million voters used in November, including 450,000 Republicans. Georgia Republicans wrote mail voting law & defended until Dems & Black voters started using in large numbers.
3/9/2021 1:44 PM
Wow, beat the same horse much? Give it a break already. If you feel your job keeps you from voting (as was your claim to the reasoning people "can't"), then put that down as your "excuse".

BTW, here are the definitions of excuse:
verb 1.attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
noun 1.a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

Both make it sound pretty lame - which it is for many, when it comes to not voting in person . There is ZERO security in mailed ballots, as I clearly related with the story of me collecting my neighbors' mail. I alone could have shifted 3 PA votes from Biden to Trump.
3/9/2021 4:11 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/9/2021 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Wow, beat the same horse much? Give it a break already. If you feel your job keeps you from voting (as was your claim to the reasoning people "can't"), then put that down as your "excuse".

BTW, here are the definitions of excuse:
verb 1.attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify.
noun 1.a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

Both make it sound pretty lame - which it is for many, when it comes to not voting in person . There is ZERO security in mailed ballots, as I clearly related with the story of me collecting my neighbors' mail. I alone could have shifted 3 PA votes from Biden to Trump.
You're SO full of ****. I'd have LOVED to have seen you do that and been caught, which would have been a FELONY. Mail in voting has been PROVEN by every measure possible (history-recounts-math-research-reality-truth-intelligence-anything NOT your bullshit opinion) to be completely SAFE, SECURE and there most certainly is NOT "ZERO security in mailed ballots" as you'd say. More access to voting actually gives a much more HONEST accounting of the opinions of CITIZENS. Not to mention it provides access to countless voters who cannot just simply drop a day of work to go wait in line at polling places where republican/conservative ******* like YOU would have them wait in hours-long lines and have BULLSHIT rules that don't allow them access to WATER. Everything the cons are doing now to restrict voting is because the POLICIES of conservatives and their representatives would NEVER win another election without their own brand of CHEATING in the way of gerrymandering districts and you can literally pick from DOZENS of props in republican states that aim to somehow further restrict voting because they, and YOU, know YOU CAN'T WIN unless you make voting as restrictive and difficult as possible instead of as accessible and easy as possible. You weren't WORTH trying to make peace with allMOUTH. You're trash.
3/9/2021 5:46 PM (edited)
Let me guess, the bigoted, vulgar, profane P.O.S. who pretended to be human in site-mails, called me names and told me how wrong I am. I don't need to read his posts to know what's in them; they're all the same, no matter he topic or the person he's responding to. Of course, to me they all look like this: "You are blocking the author of this post, rsp777." because reading what such a vile, hate-filled, obviously miserable thing (calling him human would be an offense to all humans) has to say isn't worth my (or anybody else's for that matter) time.
3/9/2021 7:33 PM
Notice all3 doesn’t respond to the AZ bill which is insane or comment on the fact republicans wrote the damn bill in GA and now that they lost are restricting it.
3/9/2021 7:37 PM
“Wow, beat the same horse much?” Tell it to state GOPs, man.
3/9/2021 7:37 PM
3/9/2021 7:49 PM
badge of honor
3/9/2021 8:46 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/9/2021 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Notice all3 doesn’t respond to the AZ bill which is insane or comment on the fact republicans wrote the damn bill in GA and now that they lost are restricting it.
Sorry, didn't realize it was my duty to reply to every piece of crap you spend your life digging for.
However, since you asked pointedly, I believe any ballot received on or before Election Day should count.
Happy now? Glad I could make your day.

I would just ask, is voting for the leader of your Country more important than getting your hair or nails done? More important than buy a new "stylish" jacket, or maybe going to a movie or diner? People seem to have no problem finding time to do all those things pretty frequently, so they shouldn't have too much difficulty finding time twice a year (or once every four years as many do) to vote.

Political Parties change their stance all the time, to meet their current agenda - remember when the Dems. LOVED the Electoral College? It's yet another reason I wish the American public could/would somehow lessen the power they BOTH have.
3/10/2021 11:53 AM
Sidney Powell has moved to dismiss Dominion's defamation lawsuit. She argues that when she accused Dominion of being part of an election-rigging scheme with ties to Venezuela, "no reasonable person would conclude" those "were truly statements of fact"
3/22/2021 7:20 PM
She has a point.
3/22/2021 7:31 PM
heh
3/23/2021 8:47 PM
Guitarguy was pro OWS, right? And anti-Amazon, right? And criticizes the "woke left" for being on the side of corporations, right?

I wonder how he feels about the right collectively standing up to support Amazon when people on the left criticize their working conditions and stifling of unions. HMMMMMM

It's almost like the Culture War bullshit is a grift made to lure dumbasses into voting for a party that advocates against their own interests?
3/26/2021 9:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.