Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

"And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even." -Leviticus 15:19-21

According to lostnfound, if a woman is on her period, touching her or any place she has sat is a SIN, and is PERVERTED!!!! Keep in mind that there is the same amount of evidence in the Bible for this being sinful as there is for gay marriage being sinful.

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee." Leviticus 19:19

DON'T YOU DARE WEAR LINEN OR WOOL CLOTHES!!!
ALSO DON'T YOU DARE PLANT MULTIPLE DIFFERENT SEEDS IN A FIELD, IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE THIS YOU ARE A SINNER!!!

"And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth." Exodus 23:13

If you've ever said the name of any other god at any point in your life in any context, you are just as evil and sinful as gay people getting married.
7/26/2021 9:11 PM
Deviant behavior is PERVERSION!!! Everyone must act THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!!
7/26/2021 9:13 PM
I know you don't believe it should be called a marriage. I just don't understand why you don't believe that.
BS wylie. You know exactly why, you just don't agree. So be it. I (and others who believe the same, like bob - see previous page) don't come on here pushing for you or anyone else to call it something other than marriage. As you say, just because you believe something, that doesn't make it true, so why should we change our opinion to match yours? What/who does it hurt if we feel that way, as long as we treat them equal? Why does it bother you, who supposedly don't care what anyone here thinks about anything?
7/27/2021 11:25 AM (edited)
Newsmax host: "It's not often that I'm happy a USA team loses in the Olympics... I found myself rooting against not just Megan Rapino and her merry band of America-hating female soccer players...but I took pleasure in the men’s basketball Team USA's first team loss since 2004."

But remember you’re unpatriotic if you kneel during the anthem.

For the record I wasn’t sad when Team USA lost at basketball, because I think their roster construction was **** and I naturally root for the underdog. No idea what that guys reasoning was, but I have an idea it wasn’t “Trae Young’s passing and Nerlens Noel’s defense and size were needed.”
7/27/2021 10:16 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/27/2021 11:25:00 AM (view original):
I know you don't believe it should be called a marriage. I just don't understand why you don't believe that.
BS wylie. You know exactly why, you just don't agree. So be it. I (and others who believe the same, like bob - see previous page) don't come on here pushing for you or anyone else to call it something other than marriage. As you say, just because you believe something, that doesn't make it true, so why should we change our opinion to match yours? What/who does it hurt if we feel that way, as long as we treat them equal? Why does it bother you, who supposedly don't care what anyone here thinks about anything?
didn't say you should change your opinion. You have every right to your opinion. Show me where I said you should change your opinion. I know why you feel it should not be called a marriage, I just don't understand it. You say you treat gays the same as everyone else. Telling them they should call it something other than marriage is not treating them the same as everyone else. It is treating them differently.
7/27/2021 12:57 PM
Holy crap, now you want to play Uofa word games?
Forget it. I guess you win. You can say I treat them diferent, if you must. Whatever makes you happy.
7/27/2021 1:58 PM
I have a turnaround query for Wylie.

WHY should our entire culture/society accept the co-opting of the term "marriage" to describe a civil union??

Marriage has existed for a long long time and is/was well understood. Civil unions and other sorts of legal "partnerships" between consenting adults to achieve (varying) legal status is relatively new. Why should it be called "marriage"?

I know this guy who's always smiling. He just carries inner joy and expresses it thru a constant smile. He's (obviously) happy. A lucky guy.
But a happy guy. 50 years ago we'd have called him a gay fellow.

Call him gay today he's likely to punch your face.
Why were the homosexual and lesbian and bi- (I guess) folks allowed to co-opt the term gay?
It's not linguistically fair!!
They don't own the word......... yet...........

I'm just against giving away more well understood terms.
7/27/2021 2:23 PM

WHY should our entire culture/society accept the co-opting of the term "marriage" to describe a civil union??

Fortunately, under the current US law and Constitution, gay people ARE allowed to be married, not just have civil unions. The two are different, but gay people are allowed to marry. Good thing, too, since not a single person has rationalized why they shouldn't be allowed to marry, besides trying to legislate their morality to reduce freedom (which is anti-American).

I can't tell if you're joking about the word "gay," but plenty of words mean more than one thing.

7/27/2021 6:26 PM
My tongue was firmly placed in cheek.
Can you (Tang) explain to me how a civil union and a marriage differ UNDER LAW?
7/27/2021 7:06 PM
The main thing is that the protections, advantages, and legal conditions apply only at a state level and are not guaranteed federally. One difference is that, for example, the SSA doesn't guarantee that it will recognize civil unions when determining benefits, but does make that guarantee for marriages.

It's also just a legally separate status.

But these distinctions are pretty irrelevant to gay marriage, like gay people didn't "co-opt" marriage to become civil unions; civil unions and marriage were always different, but similar.
7/27/2021 8:22 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/27/2021 1:58:00 PM (view original):
Holy crap, now you want to play Uofa word games?
Forget it. I guess you win. You can say I treat them diferent, if you must. Whatever makes you happy.
funny how any time someone makes an argument you have no answer for they are playing word games. Don't bother responding. Any time I respond to one of your posts I end up sorry I did so.
7/27/2021 8:54 PM
I answered you . . . repeatedly. You weren't going to stop until you got the answer you wanted, so I gave it to you.
7/27/2021 9:35 PM
Jesus Christ you’re deranged
7/28/2021 11:30 AM
Like, his claims are obviously absurd. How did the DEMOCRATS (you know, the party that wasn't in power) control the security requests? If you're talking about Mayer Bowser, that was before the riot. Why are you trying to suggest that this was during the siege?

Also, Pelosi and McConnell would have had the same influence over the security
7/28/2021 12:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...81|82|83|84|85...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.