Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/5/2021 3:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2021 12:36:00 AM (view original):
If California passed a law where those who see gun owners are forced to report them to authorities for punishment and confiscation, and also those who drove the gun owner to get the gun originally are also punished, would conservatives be OK with it?
??? Nobody would be ok with ratting out your neighbor, on something like that. Or would they? Values have shifted in the last 20 yeas
A real news follower here.
9/5/2021 7:50 AM
Must not realize Texas is a part of the U.S.

Sometimes I wish I didn't.

But then, Texas has Willie.
9/5/2021 9:12 AM
If California passed a law where those who see gun owners are forced to report them to authorities for punishment and confiscation, and also those who drove the gun owner to get the gun originally are also punished, would conservatives be OK with it?
??? Nobody would be ok with ratting out your neighbor, on something like that. Or would they? Values have shifted in the last 20 yeas
I completely agree! A law like that would be Stalinist, creating a culture of fear and hatred that could cause chaos and confusion in a population. Americans should not be turned against Americans.

I'm glad we agree: any party that passed and defended a law like that - on any issue, not just guns - should never be elected again.
9/5/2021 11:08 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2021 11:08:00 AM (view original):
I completely agree! A law like that would be Stalinist, creating a culture of fear and hatred that could cause chaos and confusion in a population. Americans should not be turned against Americans.

I'm glad we agree: any party that passed and defended a law like that - on any issue, not just guns - should never be elected again.
Here here!

In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. It will further divide the country against itself, and will be the beginning of a totalitarian government from which (at that point) there may be no return

As voters, we are unbelievably stupid. We elected and then re elected a former schoolteacher who has no knowledge of business or Economics.. He doesn't know who our enemies are, either. I speak of Communist China, to name one

Covid is not the biggest threat to us, BIG POWER MAD GOVERNMENT is

but I think I said that earlier
9/5/2021 9:22 PM
Yeah, any party who supports a law like that is in favor big government and has gone mad

By the way, I can't believe you haven't realized it yet, but the Republican Party in Texas recently passed the exact bill I described, just swapping guns for abortion. But since we already agreed on the principles, I'm sure nothing about your stance will chance now that you know who I was talking about!
9/5/2021 10:22 PM
"In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen."

So now you speak for all Canadians? At least it is your country. Just because YOU pray it doesn't happen, that does not mean all Canadians pray it does not happen.
9/6/2021 2:58 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2021 2:58:00 AM (view original):
"In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen."

So now you speak for all Canadians? At least it is your country. Just because YOU pray it doesn't happen, that does not mean all Canadians pray it does not happen.
I get it. You love to argue. Think about what the passport thing can lead to.. take your time.
9/6/2021 3:21 AM
wasn't saying the passport is a bad or good idea. I was just questioning what makes you think you can speak for all Canadians? I don't love to argue. I do love to point out when people say things they can not back up.
9/6/2021 1:42 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2021 1:42:00 PM (view original):
wasn't saying the passport is a bad or good idea. I was just questioning what makes you think you can speak for all Canadians? I don't love to argue. I do love to point out when people say things they can not back up.
I never claimed to speak for all, just a good percentage. Please don't ask me for a number, but the stupid ones are in favor of a vaccine passport and a government that imposes IT'S will on the will of the people, and to hell with our rights and freedoms
9/7/2021 4:31 AM
Your "rights and freedoms" NEED to end with the length of your reach!

You have NO God Given right to infect someone else with a preventable disease just because YOU don't believe in the Gov't advising you to follow the KNOWN Science about HOW to prevent spreading the infection.

Because of all the STUPID folks like you this "Pandemic" is about to be re-categorized as an "Endemic"................
Like the flu, which means folks will need ANNUAL booster vaccinations or will be subject to the disease and potential DEATH.

All because the of the large group of folks who will NOT listen and do what's right for ALL OF US!
It's just extraordinarily selfish and completely idiotic to THINK this virus is a democratic hoax.

Why would the nation of Congo or some place like that have Covid spreading IF it was just a hoax??
9/7/2021 9:37 AM
The **** Draft thread is up and running in case you want to participate in something fun.
9/7/2021 9:49 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/7/2021 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2021 1:42:00 PM (view original):
I never claimed to speak for all, just a good percentage. Please don't ask me for a number, but the stupid ones are in favor of a vaccine passport and a government that imposes IT'S will on the will of the people, and to hell with our rights and freedoms
" In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. "
Funny...show me where it says "some of us" anywhere in that statement. Also, once again, if someone does not agree with your opinion they are stupid . Is that some facet of Christianity I am unaware of?
Also, the government passing laws that murder or drugs or stealing are illegal is the government "imposing it's will on the will of the people", but I guess it is okay if what the government is imposing aligns with your opinions.
9/7/2021 10:48 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/5/2021 9:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2021 11:08:00 AM (view original):

Here here!

In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. It will further divide the country against itself, and will be the beginning of a totalitarian government from which (at that point) there may be no return

As voters, we are unbelievably stupid. We elected and then re elected a former schoolteacher who has no knowledge of business or Economics.. He doesn't know who our enemies are, either. I speak of Communist China, to name one

Covid is not the biggest threat to us, BIG POWER MAD GOVERNMENT is

but I think I said that earlier
Real news follower here.
9/7/2021 1:00 PM
The 99th percentile of individual income is currently in $361,020.

The 98th percentile of household income is $387,116.

9/17/2021 10:22 AM

McConnell has declared that Senate Republicans will not vote to increase the Treasury's authority to continue borrowing, which is the same as voting to allow a default. As he has done before, McConnell has essentially created a new rule out of whole cloth to justify his actions.

"Let me make it perfectly clear: The country must never default," the GOP leader said last week. "The debt ceiling will need to be raised. But who does that depends on [which party's lawmakers] the American people elect."

The Post's report added, "Because Democrats control the White House and both branches of Congress, his argument goes, they alone are responsible for safeguarding the government's creditworthiness and preventing a potential economic calamity. No such rule exists, nor has it ever."

9/20/2021 7:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...86|87|88|89|90...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.