Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 10:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/21/2021 7:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 6:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/7/2021 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/7/2021 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2021 1:42:00 PM (view original):
wasn't saying the passport is a bad or good idea. I was just questioning what makes you think you can speak for all Canadians? I don't love to argue. I do love to point out when people say things they can not back up.
I never claimed to speak for all, just a good percentage. Please don't ask me for a number, but the stupid ones are in favor of a vaccine passport and a government that imposes IT'S will on the will of the people, and to hell with our rights and freedoms
" In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. "
Funny...show me where it says "some of us" anywhere in that statement. Also, once again, if someone does not agree with your opinion they are stupid . Is that some facet of Christianity I am unaware of?
Also, the government passing laws that murder or drugs or stealing are illegal is the government "imposing it's will on the will of the people", but I guess it is okay if what the government is imposing aligns with your opinions.
Geesh Wylie, chill out. Cherry picking every comment is not communication

but

I get this. You like to argue with the right half of this poli' thing
who ever claimed we were communicating?
Why then don’t you excommunicate him for God’s sakes.
As they say in Pakistan, holy cow!
Cuz he loves the game
Again on this you are correct.
Maybe hopscotch or hide and go seek ?
IMO too far advanced. Seeing who can pee the farthest might be more like it.
9/22/2021 8:40 AM
and you just replied to one of my posts. May God help you

Anyone notice how WIS watered down the emoticons?
9/22/2021 8:41 AM
1 in 493 Americans have now died from Covid.
I wonder what the percentage is for registered Republican voters.
I would very much like to see that number.
9/22/2021 10:09 AM
If you minus out the 73 million children the rate of adult death is approximately 1/ 385.
One of every 385 adults has died from Covid.
The death rate of Trump supporters could be one of every 250 or more. Concentration in the southern states.
9/22/2021 10:22 AM
Karma.
9/22/2021 11:28 AM
And a kind of suicide.
How does a person who thinks suicide sends you to hell not get the vaccine in the face of such odds of getting Covid and dying or giving it to someone who died.

This is just a guess but if the odds are that 1/250 trumpers die and thats a very good approximation then maybe 1/200 has either died or been a deliverer of it to someone who has died.
9/22/2021 11:45 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/22/2021 10:22:00 AM (view original):
If you minus out the 73 million children the rate of adult death is approximately 1/ 385.
One of every 385 adults has died from Covid.
The death rate of Trump supporters could be one of every 250 or more. Concentration in the southern states.
I think we are way too focused on this thing. It is in the news every minute every hour of every day. Aside from doing the sensible precautions, what do we gain by making COVID in almost another religion?

The fear factor us up, and by a ton. Stressors are higher in almost every person on the planet, and half of them are scared to death. Over something that has a kill rate somewhat worse than a bad flu bug. BTW the average pf a CO 19 victim is OVER 80.. at least up here, maybe 78 where you are. What is the life expectancy of the average Canadian male who is ns/nd? About 82.. and in the US that drops to about 78 and still, about 90% of the CO a9 deceased were over age 75. Do you get that?? Can you put this in perspective for 10 minutes? Over 75. I be there in 3 more weeks, lol

People in fear are NOT strong, nor are they healthy. So few are getting out for even a good 2 mile walk, or a bike ride, or a workout n the playground bars. This thing is causing a lot of depression, and more fear is being mongered and FEAR has torment.

The best free health food is laughter. LAUGHTER .. It will even strengthen your immune system. and if one's heart is 'merry' it will even cause the body to make it's own medicine. Those who are living in fear are half dead already
Now I see this Democrat - Republican thing all the time now. I have news for you. The Democrats cannot save us. The Republicans cannot save us.
No government has ever been able to save it's people.. but if the world's governments would adopt an attitude of SERVING the taxpayers, instead of RULING OVER them, then we might be better off

I think the wheels are in motion and it is too late for US and Canada. This is because God has given us over to a reprobate mind. and his spirit will not always strive with a man, or nation.. and God reveals himself to every nation in history. How many totally sold out to him and served him? NONE. US and Canada came closest, m a y b e .. at least your founding fathers were believers, although they halls of education are telling you otherwise.

You might do well to ready the Mayflower compact.. It is so far removed from today's mantra, it is like day and night
9/22/2021 11:51 AM
one in 365 adults has not died from Covid, those numbers are buggered.. One in a hundred will die though, it is called the death rate
9/22/2021 11:52 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/22/2021 11:46:00 AM (view original):
And a kind of suicide.
How does a person who thinks suicide sends you to hell not get the vaccine in the face of such odds of getting Covid and dying or giving it to someone who died.

This is just a guess but if the odds are that 1/250 trumpers die and thats a very good approximation then maybe 1/200 has either died or been a deliverer of it to someone who has died.
The death rate is always 100% The next 100 years will prove this out
9/22/2021 11:54 AM
Even for McConnell and the modern GOP this debt ceiling bit is horrifyingly cynical, hypocritical, and unpatriotic.
9/28/2021 8:21 AM
Yes and it is a fact that all during Trump the Gop asked for the Dems to vote to raise the debt ceiling and the Democrats not even once obstructed.
9/28/2021 9:05 AM
Do conservatives like Facebook again? They seem to be defending the **** out of it now. What changed?
10/5/2021 11:13 PM
Jesus, this report of Trump and his lackeys trying to get the DOJ to overturn the election is insane.
10/7/2021 4:03 PM
Yes it is and building.
I think Attorney General Garland was waiting for the report and maybe Georgia to take action.
I don’t know how Trump’s action can be allowed to remain unaccountable.
And Trump is continuing to criminally obstruct by attempting to influence and prevent congressional testimony.
10/7/2021 4:37 PM
Jetson= Dino
10/7/2021 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...88|89|90|91|92...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.