Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Jetson = Dino
10/18/2021 3:00 PM
The sun also sets.
10/18/2021 3:09 PM
HOW TO bring down the US of A:

1. Educate our generation: I believe in the state of the ultimate power." No need for God . No need for the family.
2. Foment the social order by pitting one group against another.
3. Create a new norm (mandates) to deal with the artificial chaos.
4. Setup controls to maintain the new norm.

That's the plan, and it isn't about Biden, or Lizzie Warren, or OAC, or Pelosi... Get rid of them and there are hundreds more ....it is about the wicked left. Period

'YOU MUST put this into your body, or ELSE' No hockey games, no restaurants, no nothing.. and the blind see nothing wrong with this.. which is why I wonder if it is too late for America

we need to get rid of these bozos and any
one who supports tyranny
10/18/2021 4:56 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 4:56:00 PM (view original):

1. Educate our generation: I believe in the state of the ultimate power." No need for God . No need for the family.

That's the plan, and it isn't about Biden, or Lizzie Warren, or OAC, or Pelosi... Get rid of them and there are hundreds more ....it is about the wicked left. Period

'YOU MUST put this into your body, or ELSE' No hockey games, no restaurants, no nothing.. and the blind see nothing wrong with this.. which is why I wonder if it is too late for America

one who supports tyranny
Who supports tyranny more then Trump and every Republican politician or voter who hasn’t verbally castrated Trump and tried to stop him since without wavering for what he and his followers tried to do.

If violent insurrection isn’t attempted tyranny,if not treason, nothing is.
10/18/2021 5:04 PM
There are no pure mandates for the vaccine in the United States. The mandates are conditional for certain workplaces and entry onto certain government spaces and private businesses or residences.
Absolutism in rhetoric is counter productive.
10/18/2021 5:09 PM
I don’t know of any American institution that says there is no need for God. The operation of secular laws and rules and way of life outside of places of worship is The hallmark of a modern western democracy.
None of that excludes anybody from belief or appropriate expression of their religious beliefs at any time or anywhere.
10/18/2021 5:13 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 5:09:00 PM (view original):
There are no pure mandates for the vaccine in the United States. The mandates are conditional for certain workplaces and entry onto certain government spaces and private businesses or residences.
In Canaduh, I cannot go to a restaurant to eat. I don't have a covid passport. This is tyranny.

I would move to Texas. They have outlawed madnates

Norway is living with this with no restrictions, although people voluntarily mask up and so dist.. Funny how they don't need laws to for this. Power is a drug, and is very addictive

NW Territories has the highest per capita of Co 19. Very sparsely populated. What nobody tells you is they also have the highest drug and alcoholism rate in the country
10/18/2021 5:18 PM (edited)

one who supports tyranny
So...........seems to me that YOU are the largest supporter of tyranny round these parts.............as long as the tyranny mirrors your antiquated and ignorant (un-enlightened) viewpoint. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE is worse than pitting us against each other than the very folks you idolize politically.!

With Trump being #1, and the current Repugs. a close second.
Eliminating ignorant BOZOS would BEGIN with you IF you were a citizen and mattered to us!
10/18/2021 5:18 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):
In Canaduh, I cannot go to a restaurant to eat. I don't have a covid passport. This is tyranny.

Norway is living with this with no restrictions, although people voluntarily mask up and so dist.. Funny how they don't need laws to for this. Power is a drug, and is very addictive

NW Territories has the highest per capita of Co 19. Very sparsely populated. What nobody tells you is they also have the highest drug and alcoholism rate in the country
Poor, Rich white guy.............. what can't make your OWN meal?? You have no concept of tyranny!

OBVIOUSLY!
10/18/2021 5:20 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):

It is not tyranny. It applies equally to everyone and is an emergency public health law well within the Canadian constitution and is no different from banning smoking in a restaurant.
10/18/2021 5:21 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):

one who supports tyranny
So...........seems to me that YOU are the largest supporter of tyranny round these parts.............as long as the tyranny mirrors your antiquated and ignorant (un-enlightened) viewpoint. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE is worse than pitting us against each other than the very folks you idolize politically.!

Eliminating ignorant BOZOS would BEGIN with you IF you were a citizen and mattered to us!
I don';t know if you are dumb, or just can't read. I do NOT idolize Trump. Geesh.. I support him over Hilary, or any left wing government in the nation.. he is not a tenth as bad.. Nice to see you are in favor of something resembling a holocaust

I wish I could shot you a picture of what is happening with this whole scheme, but that's not possible

Interesting how you refer to being 'Enlightened' as though you think of yourself as part of the 'elite' If my post offended you, c'est la vie
10/18/2021 5:23 PM (edited)
Texas has one of the highest death rates and the governors laws are not even supported by the majority
min his state.
Norway is not a densely populated country.

The herd immunity was tried in all the American southern states and they are still having hospitals that are full and people dying at such high rates that mortuaries are turning away business.

You can ignore science and facts but you can’t dispute facts.
10/18/2021 5:27 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):

one who supports tyranny

I don';t know if you are dumb, or just can't read. I do NOT idolize Trump. Geesh.. I support him over Hilary, or any left wing government in the nation.. he is not a tenth as bad.. Nice to see you are in favor of something resembling a holocaust

I wish I could shot you a picture of what is happening with this whole scheme, but that's not possible

Interesting how you refer to being 'Enlightened' as though you think of yourself as part of the 'elite' If my post offended you, c'est la vie
Please do not demean the Holocaust.
The Nazis mandated death.
Vax deniers can choose death or take their risk if they care so little about life.
You should never ever use the Holocaust as an analogy for a bunch of people who turn down a vaccine and want other people to join their game of Russian roulette.
10/18/2021 5:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...93|94|95|96|97...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.