Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Texas has one of the highest death rates and the governors laws are not even supported by the majority
min his state.
Norway is not a densely populated country.

The herd immunity was tried in all the American southern states and they are still having hospitals that are full and people dying at such high rates that mortuaries are turning away business.

You can ignore science and facts but you can’t dispute facts.
Canada's N West Territories is even less densely populated but yet they have the highest CO death rate in Canada

Facts.... we are being dictated to.. not served by government. No government has the God given right to tell you to put a drug into your body. and this thing is not even a true vaccine.. Now they want to make children take it. Step away from the stage and take a look at the big picture... Can you see something is not right with this?

In Australia the cops are wrestling people to the ground if they are out for a walk and not wearing a mask. This is brutal. See nothing wrong with this? If you weren't around during the old war, I can get you won't see the problem..

News Flash: Your freedoms are all but gone

the
10/18/2021 5:37 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 4:56:00 PM (view original):
HOW TO bring down the US of A:

1. Educate our generation: I believe in the state of the ultimate power." No need for God . No need for the family.
2. Foment the social order by pitting one group against another.
3. Create a new norm (mandates) to deal with the artificial chaos.
4. Setup controls to maintain the new norm.

That's the plan, and it isn't about Biden, or Lizzie Warren, or OAC, or Pelosi... Get rid of them and there are hundreds more ....it is about the wicked left. Period

'YOU MUST put this into your body, or ELSE' No hockey games, no restaurants, no nothing.. and the blind see nothing wrong with this.. which is why I wonder if it is too late for America

we need to get rid of these bozos and any
one who supports tyranny
So...........seems to me that YOU are the largest supporter of tyranny round these parts.............as long as the tyranny mirrors your antiquated and ignorant (un-enlightened) viewpoint. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE is worse than pitting us against each other than the very folks you idolize politically.!

With Trump being #1, and the current Repugs. a close second.
Eliminating ignorant BOZOS would BEGIN with you IF you were a citizen and mattered to us!
I don';t know if you are dumb, or just can't read. I do NOT idolize Trump. Geesh.. I support him over Hilary, or any left wing government in the nation.. he is not a tenth as bad.. Nice to see you are in favor of something resembling a holocaust

I wish I could shot you a picture of what is happening with this whole scheme, but that's not possible

Interesting how you refer to being 'Enlightened' as though you think of yourself as part of the 'elite' If my post offended you, c'est la vie
Please do not demean the Holocaust.
The Nazis mandated death.
Vax deniers can choose death or take their risk if they care so little about life.
You should never ever use the Holocaust as an analogy for a bunch of people who turn down a vaccine and want other people to join their game of Russian roulette.
Ok ok, Russian Roulette has a kill rate of approx 16% This thing has a catch rate of less than 10 percent and a kill rate of 1 per every 80 who have it. I feel quite safe. Safer than them who willingly take a jab of stuff without even knowing the side effects, or what is in the syringe and although I do not welcome it, I am not afraid of death.. which sets me free from fear. I said it before, Fear has torment
10/18/2021 5:40 PM
1300 dead from COvid 19 in BC in the last year. Our population about 5.2 million. one percent is 52 thousand. 1300 is a 40th of that. We are being fear mongered to death

and I am not an anti vaccine but just anti THIS.. Do you trust these authoritarians? I don't.. and just because someone wears a white coat doesn't mean he is the good guy. Some are wolves in sheeps clothing, and I have seen a few right here in my own town.. and they ended up in jail
10/18/2021 5:45 PM (edited)
Canada has a lower rate in general because by and large they have a better Covid conscious society.
so you can’t compare rates in Canada to what happens here.

Re read what I said about pure mandates and conditional mandates.

I am ready to friggin puke every time I hear about freedom and tyranny and oppression.
There are laws about jaywalking.
It is just another law or policy to fit the needs and existential needs of society.

You don’t have the vaccine and no one is putting you on a train to get a vaccine to save your life.
You can choose to take your chances your government protects that freedom.

If the virus was so deadly and contagious that the United States let’s say lost 50 million people already and 80 million were unemployed because of unvaccinated people one would rationally think then that there would be a pure unconditional mandate for everyone.
10/18/2021 5:47 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 5:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/18/2021 5:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 10/18/2021 4:56:00 PM (view original):
HOW TO bring down the US of A:

1. Educate our generation: I believe in the state of the ultimate power." No need for God . No need for the family.
2. Foment the social order by pitting one group against another.
3. Create a new norm (mandates) to deal with the artificial chaos.
4. Setup controls to maintain the new norm.

That's the plan, and it isn't about Biden, or Lizzie Warren, or OAC, or Pelosi... Get rid of them and there are hundreds more ....it is about the wicked left. Period

'YOU MUST put this into your body, or ELSE' No hockey games, no restaurants, no nothing.. and the blind see nothing wrong with this.. which is why I wonder if it is too late for America

we need to get rid of these bozos and any
one who supports tyranny
So...........seems to me that YOU are the largest supporter of tyranny round these parts.............as long as the tyranny mirrors your antiquated and ignorant (un-enlightened) viewpoint. NO ONE, I mean NO ONE is worse than pitting us against each other than the very folks you idolize politically.!

With Trump being #1, and the current Repugs. a close second.
Eliminating ignorant BOZOS would BEGIN with you IF you were a citizen and mattered to us!
I don';t know if you are dumb, or just can't read. I do NOT idolize Trump. Geesh.. I support him over Hilary, or any left wing government in the nation.. he is not a tenth as bad.. Nice to see you are in favor of something resembling a holocaust

I wish I could shot you a picture of what is happening with this whole scheme, but that's not possible

Interesting how you refer to being 'Enlightened' as though you think of yourself as part of the 'elite' If my post offended you, c'est la vie
Please do not demean the Holocaust.
The Nazis mandated death.
Vax deniers can choose death or take their risk if they care so little about life.
You should never ever use the Holocaust as an analogy for a bunch of people who turn down a vaccine and want other people to join their game of Russian roulette.
Ok ok, Russian Roulette has a kill rate of approx 16% This thing has a catch rate of less than 10 percent and a kill rate of 1 per every 80 who have it. I feel quite safe. Safer than them who willingly take a jab of stuff without even knowing the side effects, or what is in the syringe and although I do not welcome it, I am not afraid of death.. which sets me free from fear. I said it before, Fear has torment
That is an honest answer but there is universal agreement in the respected medical and scientific community that there are very very rare side effects outside of a hurt shoulder for a day.
Hundreds of millions of grandmas and grandfathers can’t wait for the booster. They have no fear of the vaccine and they love life while not fearing death but not wanting it either.
10/18/2021 5:52 PM
Statistics - as of beginning of October 77% of Canadians have at least one shot and 71% were fully vaccinated. More now.

Only 57% fully vaccinated in USA and would be much lower but for more mandates here.

Two big differences between Canada and USA.
Less dense populations in Canada and most importantly no Trumpers.
10/18/2021 5:59 PM
Jetson = Dino
10/18/2021 6:01 PM
By the way LNF and I have had a completely respectful conversation with no names or rancor and no animosity despite diametrically opposed views.
That is the way it is done.
10/18/2021 6:02 PM
And no gotcha tricky tactics.
Honest straightforward discussion.
10/18/2021 6:03 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 5:47:00 PM (view original):
Canada has a lower rate in general because by and large they have a better Covid conscious society.
so you can’t compare rates in Canada to what happens here.

Re read what I said about pure mandates and conditional mandates.

I am ready to friggin puke every time I hear about freedom and tyranny and oppression.
There are laws about jaywalking.
It is just another law or policy to fit the needs and existential needs of society.

You don’t have the vaccine and no one is putting you on a train to get a vaccine to save your life.
You can choose to take your chances your government protects that freedom.

If the virus was so deadly and contagious that the United States let’s say lost 50 million people already and 80 million were unemployed because of unvaccinated people one would rationally think then that there would be a pure unconditional mandate for everyone.
Jetson, we are allowed to disagree. This thing is quite complex, and if a person isn't comfortable with putting a drug into his or her body, they should not be attacked for it

and that's a huge IF.. this is not the black Plague.. not anywhere close. and the numbers? They are fudged, imo. I know that sounds crazy, but I believe they are

People getting fired b c they aren't vaxxed. Ok take this a step further.. you have a kidneystone.. 5 hospitals couldn't take you today because not enough nurses and doctors, they were all fired. So you suffer and maybe die

Or a thug is ... ahh never mind. Seriously, I have to get out more. Rain or no rain.. time for a jog-walk 1.4 miles

laters

I
10/18/2021 6:31 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 10/18/2021 6:03:00 PM (view original):
And no gotcha tricky tactics.
Honest straightforward discussion.
KIDDIES. take a look at this

this IS how it's done.
10/18/2021 6:32 PM
MERCH.. yeah, those nice guys.. are selling a Covid drug .. a FINANCED. Covid drug.. fr 48 times what it costs them to make. Nice racket. spend a dollar making, a dollar marketing, another dollar for admin and shipping and then you get to keep the other $45

and that's nothing, one Canadian outfit got the rights to a drug used in cancer treatment, and it was selling for $about a dollar a pill.. they upped the price by OVER 100 fold. I forget the name, for now.. and folks think I am offbeat cuz I don't trust big pharma
10/18/2021 6:59 PM
That's not why. But I like your self diagnosis. "Offbeat" is a rather nuanced way of stating it..........but I get it.

A part of the "lunatic fringe" is more like it.
BTW...........a GREAT Canadian Rock song by the much underappreciated band Red Rider.
I believe you'll find it on the LP "As Far as Siam".
That's a listen up tip!
10/18/2021 7:38 PM

NW Territories has the highest per capita of Co 19. Very sparsely populated. What nobody tells you is they also have the highest drug and alcoholism rate in the country

The top 9 states in terms of covid case rate are ALL governed by Republicans. 20 out of the first 21 in COVID case rate are governed by Republicans. The lowest 16 are governed by Democrats. Notice a pattern?

Also, what's in the vaccine is public information, as are the side effects lmao
10/18/2021 8:57 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/18/2021 8:57:00 PM (view original):

NW Territories has the highest per capita of Co 19. Very sparsely populated. What nobody tells you is they also have the highest drug and alcoholism rate in the country

The top 9 states in terms of covid case rate are ALL governed by Republicans. 20 out of the first 21 in COVID case rate are governed by Republicans. The lowest 16 are governed by Democrats. Notice a pattern?

Also, what's in the vaccine is public information, as are the side effects lmao
Lmao right back at you for acting like a little twerp.
10/18/2021 9:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...94|95|96|97|98...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.