you don get to expel gosar

his people do

to call her a coworker is really stretching it

11/17/2021 7:32 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/17/2021 7:32:00 PM (view original):

his people do

Cal her the janitor in the building and it is horrible.
Just because OKC is a public figure doesn’t excuse or minimize simulating her murder for laughs in The Animal Kingdom of America.
Too many people who swear there are lizard people and pizza parlor human trafficking and they are the most strident followers of the Gosars and Jim Jordans and Gomers and Gaetz.
There is no Maybury anywhere in the country now.
These crazy people who think it is God’s wish through these messengers to kill or terrorize the rational leaders are everywhere and everything Gosar did was calculated to cause hate and turmoil.
11/17/2021 7:49 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/17/2021 7:32:00 PM (view original):

his people do

They are coworkers, and expulsion is a legal right in Congress.

I'll amend my statement to say if I posted a meme where I killed a coworker, and my coworkers could vote to see whether or not I get fired, I'd probably get fired
11/17/2021 8:27 PM
they are not coworkers
11/17/2021 8:32 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/17/2021 8:32:00 PM (view original):
they are not coworkers
They are not coworkers but they work in the same building for the same organization and are both members who work along side of each other.
The fact that they are rivals at the organization makes it much worse.

11/17/2021 8:53 PM

members who work along side of each other.

Is that not what coworker means?

11/17/2021 9:26 PM
nope

you got to have the same employer

11/17/2021 9:35 PM
They are both paid the same way, and work in the same building, at the same job
11/17/2021 10:49 PM
He is a co-worker and he is not a co-worker.
Please let that be the final word.
11/17/2021 11:23 PM
paid the same way

means what, with dollars?

then i am paid the same way you are

here's a building

it's a WeWork site

i am gonna guess them in there yes they all have the same job

sardines in a can. office workers. white collar drudges

with different employers

11/18/2021 6:39 AM
Gosar's "employers" are the VOTERS of the Congressional District in Arizona that HE Represents. The eligible Voters of the 4th Cong. District. Gosar (supposedly) "works" for them. He's PAID with OUR Tax Dollars.

He's a PERFECT example of what's wrong with our Political system. Use special interests to get INTO office. And then use $$$$ and devious interests to STAY in Power. He's a CREEP of the highest order and an embarrassment to the entire State of Arizona. Very similar to what Trump is/was to the Country. A NATIONAL embarrassment of the highest order. To think that NOW the entire Globe KNOWS just how STUPID and detached from Reality most of our populace is!!

It's VERY dispiriting!
11/18/2021 8:27 AM (edited)
don be dispirited

goodness takes time

rem when that hardass imperialist all war all the time big oil big coal big total extract the resource evil *** hole dick cheney was the puppeteer

sometimes it takes a generation

lookit his dotter try to make amends
11/18/2021 8:48 AM
They are colleagues. I would be fired for posting anything about another colleague that depicted what that one did.
11/18/2021 9:14 AM
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2021 9:14:00 AM (view original):
They are colleagues. I would be fired for posting anything about another colleague that depicted what that one did.
This.
11/18/2021 9:25 AM
◂ Prev 1...96|97|98|99|100...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.