Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

You don't think Putin is taking advantage of Trump somewhat? I think every international leader knows that Trump is a pushover. They know that Trump will sacrifice Americans to save his own ***. It's extremely likely that this scenario would never have escalated without Trump in the White House, even staying consistent with the strategy.

Of course, it's even worse for the party who screamed about Benghazi ad nauseum for years.
6/27/2020 1:58 PM
Here's another way of expressing largely the same sentiment:

This was an operation of Russian intelligence. It's probably a fair bet that both US and Russian intelligence have done quite a few things that they'd rather not see in the newspaper headlines. This time they didn't get so lucky.
6/27/2020 2:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/27/2020 1:58:00 PM (view original):
You don't think Putin is taking advantage of Trump somewhat? I think every international leader knows that Trump is a pushover. They know that Trump will sacrifice Americans to save his own ***. It's extremely likely that this scenario would never have escalated without Trump in the White House, even staying consistent with the strategy.

Of course, it's even worse for the party who screamed about Benghazi ad nauseum for years.
BENGHAZI!!!!!!
6/27/2020 2:32 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/27/2020 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 6/27/2020 12:45:00 PM (view original):
From the Party that freaked out over BENGHAZI and 4 deaths , "is it even double digits?" seems rather blase
Ok, I'm going to type something for the first time EVER on the WIS forums.

Benghazi.

I bet you a $20 GC you can't find me mentioning that word once, ever, before this post.
6/27/2020 2:36 PM
We aren't talking about you, because I don't think you fit the prototype of a modern pro-Trump "cOnSeRvAtIvE"
6/27/2020 2:39 PM
Guitarguy's idol (and fascist) Andy Ngo was invited by Republicans to the House Oversight Committee to talk about Antifa.
6/27/2020 8:10 PM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 6/27/2020 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Guitarguy's idol (and fascist) Andy Ngo was invited by Republicans to the House Oversight Committee to talk about Antifa.
HE’S LITERALLY ON TAPE CONSORTING WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND COVERING UP FOR WHITE SUPREMACISTS, ARE YOU SERIOUS.
6/27/2020 8:55 PM
"Yeah but Antifa attacked him this one time, so he's a credible source."

You can't make this stuff up.
6/27/2020 9:12 PM
Trump retweeted a video in which one of his supporters yells, "White power".
6/28/2020 1:09 PM
Anyone remember when CCCP brought up Alan Dershowitz as his credible source re Trump?

He's now defending Ghislaine Maxwell.
7/3/2020 7:10 PM
So Mike Flynn went full Q. Ok then.
7/6/2020 11:46 AM
He's been that way for a while, yeah.

Trump is defending the Confederate flag today, btw
7/6/2020 11:58 AM
Sometimes I have to pause and take it in: The US can’t get this pandemic under control and Republicans are campaigning on protecting Confederate statues.
7/7/2020 8:33 AM
Fascists have to protect the culture. I swear, you could give Trump supporters "The Doctrine of Fascism" by Benito Mussolini, call it "The Trump Doctrine," and they would agree with 95% of the book.
7/7/2020 6:20 PM
The polling all shows an incredible majority of people supporting distancing and face masks.
7/8/2020 11:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.