Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Pence isn't a "people"...................HE is a shameless hypocritical, witless, bobblehead. My apologies to bobbleheads everywhere.
8/27/2020 9:29 AM
Trump wives matter
the trump pence song for their wives

chorus -
trump - my gal is red hot
pence - my wife is doodly squat
8/27/2020 10:10 AM
If trump wins - the new national anthem

i pledge allegiance to the nation of russia
and to Putin for which it stands
his hollowed name
Two corinthians went into a bar
And god bless America for
when Jesus comes marching home again hoorah
hoorah
amen
8/27/2020 10:41 AM (edited)
Former Sheriff David Clarke advises radio listeners on how to get away with killing protesters

Clarke tells his Wisconsin audience to “have a plan” to legally justify shootings and hypes vigilante violence: “You don’t need permission from the police”
9/3/2020 2:08 PM
16 of the 17 states that don't require masks are led by GOP governors (the 17th is Hawaii)

Of the 33 states with masks required, GOP governors imposed the rule on average 30 days later than Democratic governors.

7 in 10 new cases are coming from states with GOP governors.
9/4/2020 10:41 AM

Wisconsin Republicans held the chamber, 64-35. They won 64 percent of the seats, with 46 percent of the votes.

How rigged are Wisconsin’s maps? So rigged that the Harvard’s Electoral Integrity Project, which quantifies the health of electoral systems in America and worldwide, rated the state’s electoral boundaries as a three on a scale of one to 100. This is not only the worst rating in the nation, it’s lower than any nation graded by the EIP has ever scored on this measure. This is not a rating received by a functioning democracy. It is the rating of an authoritarian state.

9/4/2020 1:08 PM
Militias protesting in Louisville with a bunch of guns to "maintain order."

cool cool cool cool
9/5/2020 11:45 AM
What % of far-right militias get violent, you think?
9/5/2020 11:48 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2020 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Higher than 7%
9/5/2020 11:51 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/14/2020 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Going back to the corporations point, it would be scary if the left were trying to pass legislation to regulate what they are allowed to say and suing those who disagree with their agenda.

Wait.

THAT'S WHAT TRUMP IS DOING!!
We are free to make out comments on this unrest and all, but not many people are buying into the agenda you seem to be pushing here.

Trump is the best pres US has had in over 50 years.. unlike the rest, he has guts, and he is one Pres who has NOT sent people off to fight a war in someone else's back yard

The last respectable Democrat was Jimmy Carter, and I didn't like his politics.. but he is a most decent human being

BLM and antifa are the enemy of your freedom.. and their goal is nothing to do with skin color or racism. They are dedicated to the destruction of the USA, and our way of life. If you defend them, you are one of them..

that said, may God bless Have MERCY on the USA (and Canada too)

My nickel's worth. Not going to fight with anyone on this. It never solves the problem
9/8/2020 4:23 AM
If antifa don't stop this crapola, I hope they all get violent. and not every militia man is a new nazi skinhead, either..

Feel free to keep the notion that antifa and blm are about racism.. (visit their website and you can't miss what they really are. Commies just like Russia in the fifities

They want to rule you, and they hate you and everything else that is in front of them. The damage to US cities might even exceed that of Hurricane Katrina.. Where does the money come from to rebiuild??

9/8/2020 4:26 AM
Damn, bro. Too bad 90%+ of protests have been peaceful. Oh, by the way, I've been to BLM protests. No one called for the seizure of the means of production. And even if they did, that's ok.
9/8/2020 8:00 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:26:00 AM (view original):
If antifa don't stop this crapola, I hope they all get violent. and not every militia man is a new nazi skinhead, either..

Feel free to keep the notion that antifa and blm are about racism.. (visit their website and you can't miss what they really are. Commies just like Russia in the fifities

They want to rule you, and they hate you and everything else that is in front of them. The damage to US cities might even exceed that of Hurricane Katrina.. Where does the money come from to rebiuild??

Isn't rebuilding going to be "free", just like everything else under Dem. rule?
9/8/2020 10:20 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/14/2020 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Going back to the corporations point, it would be scary if the left were trying to pass legislation to regulate what they are allowed to say and suing those who disagree with their agenda.

Wait.

THAT'S WHAT TRUMP IS DOING!!
We are free to make out comments on this unrest and all, but not many people are buying into the agenda you seem to be pushing here.

Trump is the best pres US has had in over 50 years.. unlike the rest, he has guts, and he is one Pres who has NOT sent people off to fight a war in someone else's back yard

The last respectable Democrat was Jimmy Carter, and I didn't like his politics.. but he is a most decent human being

BLM and antifa are the enemy of your freedom.. and their goal is nothing to do with skin color or racism. They are dedicated to the destruction of the USA, and our way of life. If you defend them, you are one of them..

that said, may God bless Have MERCY on the USA (and Canada too)

My nickel's worth. Not going to fight with anyone on this. It never solves the problem
Trump has increased troop presence overseas.
9/8/2020 12:03 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:26:00 AM (view original):

Antifa has a website?
9/8/2020 12:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.