Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 4:43:00 PM (view original):
I just saw a replay of the Gettysburg hearings complete with witnesses. It was devastating. I think there was massive voter fraud. I hope we get legal hands on ballot by ballot recount in all questionable States. Every single vote must be approved by both parties. Not the phoney recounts they've had to this point.
Did they testify to this in court?
I'm glad you asked. This was the first hearing in PA Trump was granted. It's the ONLY hearing they've had. It set up the next move which is to finally get a court hearing. Just earlier this afternoon Trump was finally given a path to the Supreme Court. A lot going on there. Hopefully we'll get to the point where these witnesses are allowed before a proper court. Should have happened already.
Why didn’t they bring these witnesses into the other PA cases like the one last week?

...should have happened already lol...
It's not like Perry Mason. It's not that kind of court. Trump sent guys in with papers and hopefully they got to present an argument. I know one presentation was knocked down on party lines by the PA SC - 5 Dems 2 Reps. They never had an opportunity to present any witnesses. And that's OK. You pick yourself up, dust yourself and take the next step. And this is happening all over. Trump keeps going to higher courts till he gets justice. He'll take a hearing. He'll take a manual ballot by ballot recount. He'll take illegal ballots thrown out. He'll take electors voting for him. He'll take a state declaring their states election null and void due to massive corruption. We got a long way to go.
Make sure to donate to the cause.
11/28/2020 6:01 PM
I don't give to election campaigns.
11/28/2020 6:03 PM
I will be surprised if the scrotus takes the case.
11/28/2020 6:23 PM
Sen. Blunt on election security: “The system was more secure, the President deserves credit for that, The DHS.”

The President fired the DHS top Cybersecurity official after he stated “the election was the most secure in American history”.
11/29/2020 9:47 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/28/2020 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 11/28/2020 4:43:00 PM (view original):
I just saw a replay of the Gettysburg hearings complete with witnesses. It was devastating. I think there was massive voter fraud. I hope we get legal hands on ballot by ballot recount in all questionable States. Every single vote must be approved by both parties. Not the phoney recounts they've had to this point.
Did they testify to this in court?
I'm glad you asked. This was the first hearing in PA Trump was granted. It's the ONLY hearing they've had. It set up the next move which is to finally get a court hearing. Just earlier this afternoon Trump was finally given a path to the Supreme Court. A lot going on there. Hopefully we'll get to the point where these witnesses are allowed before a proper court. Should have happened already.
Why didn’t they bring these witnesses into the other PA cases like the one last week?

...should have happened already lol...
It's not like Perry Mason. It's not that kind of court. Trump sent guys in with papers and hopefully they got to present an argument. I know one presentation was knocked down on party lines by the PA SC - 5 Dems 2 Reps. They never had an opportunity to present any witnesses. And that's OK. You pick yourself up, dust yourself and take the next step. And this is happening all over. Trump keeps going to higher courts till he gets justice. He'll take a hearing. He'll take a manual ballot by ballot recount. He'll take illegal ballots thrown out. He'll take electors voting for him. He'll take a state declaring their states election null and void due to massive corruption. We got a long way to go.
Make sure to donate to the cause.
You guys are killin’ it this morning. You KNOW dummy puppet has cut several checks to the Liar, Bannon’s pockets for the wall and certainly the “stop the squeal” fund.

OINK OINK!
11/29/2020 11:11 AM
never had an opportunity to present witnesses/? That sounds familiar. Didn't the republicans prevent the dems from presenting any witnesses during the impeachment hearings?
11/29/2020 8:52 PM
Senator Loeffler opposed extending COVID aid. But at the same time, Intercontinental Exchange, her husband's firm (in which she owns up to $25M in stock), was trying to profit off the pandemic.
12/1/2020 2:39 PM
Dozens Of Armed Individuals Swarmed Outside Michigan Secretary Of State’s Home
12/7/2020 12:57 PM
They were there to protect her.
12/7/2020 1:06 PM
We must either take away their guns or take away their arms.
12/7/2020 1:08 PM

In choosing a slate of doctors to testify about coronavirus treatments before his committee on Tuesday, Senator Ron Johnson has assembled a cast of witnesses who question much of the public health consensus about the virus.

There is a prominent vaccine skeptic, an outspoken critic of masking and social distancing, and at least two doctors who have promoted the use of an anti-parasitic drug that government scientists have recommended against using to treat the coronavirus.

12/8/2020 9:48 AM

The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?"

12/8/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 12:10:00 PM (view original):

The Arizona Republican Party has asked its followers if they are willing to die for the cause of overturning the presidential election results, eliciting alarm and criticism in response.

The party's official Twitter account on Monday night shared a post from Ali Alexander, an activist with an organization called "Stop the Steal" that has protested election results.

"I am willing to give my life for this fight," Alexander wrote. When sharing the post, the GOP asked followers: "He is. Are you?"

Terrorism enabling.
12/8/2020 12:50 PM
If you think that's bad, check out the streets of Portland, Oregon!!
12/8/2020 1:07 PM
DeSantis going after Rebekah Jones is something else.
12/8/2020 1:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.