Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

So you're admitting you interpreted his comments the same as some mentally unbalanced people did.
Finally we're making progress.
7/24/2021 11:16 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 11:16:00 PM (view original):
So you're admitting you interpreted his comments the same as some mentally unbalanced people did.
Haha oh man….this is not going well for you.

but sure, I’ll go with you here: so you’re saying that me and others interpreted his comments that way?

and again, if you told a mentally unbalanced person to go to someone’s work and fight like hell to secure the country, that’s ok?

again, just wanna make sure we’re on the same page.

seriously man, you’re doing a bang up job.
7/25/2021 12:41 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/24/2021 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/23/2021 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/23/2021 6:52:00 PM (view original):
Someone should remind all3 that conservatives voted against a bipartisan commission, so the Democrats had to create their own investigation. Now we hear theatrics about how unfair it is.

So obvious, yet the sheep fall for it every time.
Yuuuuuuup

Adding to your other post too: was it “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by”? Am I remembering the wording right?
I have repeatedly asked someone, anyone, to quote any wording in Trump's speech that day that incited anything. All I've ever gotten in return is crickets or "well, it was the whole thing". Wake-up and face reality, you fell hook, line and sinker for the Liberal Press's bait. You followed them right down the rabbit hole and are now trying to live in Wonderland, except you can't find it anywhere.
You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore.

We will stop the steal.

We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen.

If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore.

————
Great post as always, all3. Thanks for letting me look up these easy to find statements from Trump that day. The “Stand by” comment to the Proud Boys was from the debate though. And I was being facetious: I know I got that wording right.

Nice to see you're consistent in your twisting of words, and it's not just mine.
None of the comments you have pasted here would lead a reasonably sane person (so some Trumpers may be excluded) to think "Oh man, he wants us to storm the Capitol." I'm sure in your distorted mind they might, but that just means you're on the same level as those Trumpers.
Who was at the capitol? Trumpers or "reasonably sane people"?

Guess what? You can't storm the capitol and be "reasonably sane."

So is all3 admitting that yes, Trump did incite violence among the people at the Capitol, who absolutely (there's video of this very thing happening) took Trump's speech as an urge to storm the capitol.

For God's sake, there's video within the crowd, where after Trump said the "fight like hell" comment, people started chanting about storming the capitol. This isn't difficult.
7/25/2021 1:24 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/25/2021 12:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 11:16:00 PM (view original):
Haha oh man….this is not going well for you.

but sure, I’ll go with you here: so you’re saying that me and others interpreted his comments that way?

and again, if you told a mentally unbalanced person to go to someone’s work and fight like hell to secure the country, that’s ok?

again, just wanna make sure we’re on the same page.

seriously man, you’re doing a bang up job.
The usual Uofa BS. Babble yourself into a corner and then try to pretend it didn't happen.
Maybe I should twist everything like you do and start saying "self-admitted mentally unbalanced Uofa", whenever exchanging with you.
Nah, I'm better than that, plus I don't need to, I have the truth and facts on my side.
Enjoy your day; I have sane people I need to associate with.
7/25/2021 1:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/24/2021 8:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2021 7:08:00 PM (view original):
Wylie, I can only speak for myself, but I believe "marriage" is the unity of one man and one woman.
I respect same-gender couples and the commitment they make to each other. I also believe they should have the exact same legal/financial ramifications. I just wish it was called something else.
Then again, I still say there's no such thing as a turkey "burger", or a veggie "cheesesteak".
Those things may make me a dinosaur, and probably even put me in the minority, but they are my opinions, and are not any more wrong or right than anyone else's opinions.
if it has the same (if not more commitment, legal and financial ramifications, why bother calling it something other than marriage. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but to me marriage is when two people love each other to commit to each other. That's it.
Why do we call one a bun and one a roll?
Why is one an Avenue and the other a Road?
Same, but different. If a person wants to denote that difference by calling it something different, why stop them (short of calling something with no beef a "burger or a "steak", because that's just plain wrong and inaccurate)?
Would calling it a unity, or something else, somehow lessen it?
a bun and a roll are not the same thing. Ask any baker. marriage between 2 heterosexuals and marriage between 2 gays are the same thing, as you admitted they should be. (Of course, you will say I am twisting your words and you never said that but I think " I respect same-gender couples and the commitment they make to each other. I also believe they should have the exact same legal/financial ramifications. " is saying hust that.
7/25/2021 1:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/25/2021 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Wylie, I can only speak for myself, but I believe "marriage" is the unity of one man and one woman.
I respect same-gender couples and the commitment they make to each other. I also believe they should have the exact same legal/financial ramifications. I just wish it was called something else.
Then again, I still say there's no such thing as a turkey "burger", or a veggie "cheesesteak".
Those things may make me a dinosaur, and probably even put me in the minority, but they are my opinions, and are not any more wrong or right than anyone else's opinions.
if it has the same (if not more commitment, legal and financial ramifications, why bother calling it something other than marriage. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but to me marriage is when two people love each other to commit to each other. That's it.
Same, but different. If a person wants to denote that difference by calling it something different, why stop them (short of calling something with no beef a "burger or a "steak", because that's just plain wrong and inaccurate)?
a bun and a roll are not the same thing. Ask any baker. marriage between 2 heterosexuals and marriage between 2 gays are the same thing, as you admitted they should be. (Of course, you will say I am twisting your words and you never said that but I think " I respect same-gender couples and the commitment they make to each other. I also believe they should have the exact same legal/financial ramifications. " is saying hust that.
Those two things are certainly NOT the same. What are you going to try to tell me next, that I approve of homosexuality because I treat homosexuals the same as everyone else?
7/25/2021 10:26 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/25/2021 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Those two things are certainly NOT the same. What are you going to try to tell me next, that I approve of homosexuality because I treat homosexuals the same as everyone else?
Huh?

ohhhh you don’t “approve” of homosexuality?
7/25/2021 11:41 PM
I would never accuse you of that. I know you don't approve of homosexuality. Knowing that, I'm not sure I believe you treat them "exactly the same" as everyone else. Do you view everyone else as sinners?
7/26/2021 12:39 AM
all3: "Don't you DARE claim that I approve of homosexuality"
7/26/2021 11:26 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/26/2021 12:39:00 AM (view original):
I would never accuse you of that. I know you don't approve of homosexuality. Knowing that, I'm not sure I believe you treat them "exactly the same" as everyone else. Do you view everyone else as sinners?
Everyone else IS a sinner. It is not my place to judge any (perceived) sin as greater or lesser, or even at all.
Believe what you want about how I treat people, and yes, I am still certainly far from perfect, so let's say I try to treat everyone the exact same, regardless of race, gender, orientation or anything else.
Your claim that since I believe same gender couples should be treated just the same as other couples means I also believe it should be called a marriage is still simply not true, and will remain untrue no matter what else we discuss.
7/26/2021 12:02 PM
"Your claim that since I believe same gender couples should be treated just the same as other couples means I also believe it should be called a marriage is still simply not true,"

This statement is correct. Many folks share that view.
Some folks see a difference. They have that right.

Personally, I'm VERY torn on the issue.
BUT, I'm a married hetero................so what do I know?
7/26/2021 12:34 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/26/2021 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/26/2021 12:39:00 AM (view original):
Everyone else IS a sinner. It is not my place to judge any (perceived) sin as greater or lesser, or even at all.
Believe what you want about how I treat people, and yes, I am still certainly far from perfect, so let's say I try to treat everyone the exact same, regardless of race, gender, orientation or anything else.
Your claim that since I believe same gender couples should be treated just the same as other couples means I also believe it should be called a marriage is still simply not true, and will remain untrue no matter what else we discuss.
I know you don't believe it should be called a marriage. I just don't understand why you don't believe that.
7/26/2021 5:35 PM
Can someone explain the actual harms of calling it marriage besides hurting all3's feelings?
7/26/2021 6:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/26/2021 6:26:00 PM (view original):
Can someone explain the actual harms of calling it marriage besides hurting all3's feelings?
Easy: One is an institution that is ordained by God. The other is a perversion of marriage. It is also sexual perversion. aka deviant behavior.

My 10 year old grand nephew understands that. Good luck
7/26/2021 7:32 PM
just because you believe something, that does not make it true. I know, it is in the Bible. That doesn't make it true either. Can you explain how consensual sex between two men or two women hurts you in any way? You don't approve of it? Don't agree when a guy asks you if you want to have sex.
7/26/2021 8:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...80|81|82|83|84...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.