Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

oh boy she must put up with a lot
7/29/2021 12:30 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/28/2021 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/28/2021 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/28/2021 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Ignore him. He's a plant, a troll. At BEST. Otherwise he's a traitorous Piece of Sheit!!!
He is a traitorous POS, and he's also just dumb.
Let’s be fair now, guys.

he’s also very lonely.

If he was getting paid for this **** then great! Good for him!

but I’m pretty sure he’s not and he’s just a sad lonely dude.

full disclosure: I never paid attention to this forum until I saw Doug post aborted babies. I couldn’t believe anyone could be that ****** up. Abortions happen. I don’t think anyone is quote unquote pro abortion, but we’re mostly pro choice I believe. A woman can decide that. Anyway, Doug is over here posting pictures of some incredibly intimate **** for I dunno owning the libs? Cool. You’re a grown man? It’s I think a year and half maybe actually two years and I just can’t anymore. These people are not to be talked to in good faith, they’re not to be talked to as adults, they’re ******* parasites. **** em. Join me in a boycott of Doug posts. Of All3 posts. Let’s discuss best years for albums more. Hey, who’s the best stand up? What’s your favorite Godfather?

**** these ********. I’m tired of this.
I've been tired of it for a while. Can't remember the last time I read one of Doug's posts. I still read all3's post, but every time I respond to one of them I am sorry I did.
7/29/2021 12:38 PM
You keep saying that, yet you keep coming back for more.
Sharing similar views all the time would get boring, wouldn't it.
7/29/2021 3:33 PM
Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show: “‘Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me’ and to congressional allies, Mr. Donoghue wrote in summarizing Mr. Trump’s response.”
7/30/2021 2:42 PM
Pretty obvious why the GOP didn't want an investigation.
7/30/2021 2:51 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/30/2021 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Pretty obvious why the GOP didn't want an investigation.
Apparently Trump also said Jordan would help.

You know, the guy McCarthy tried to put on the committee to investigate 1/6.
7/30/2021 4:16 PM
Florida reports 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic.

Since the start.
7/31/2021 6:47 PM
Texas passes New York in COVID deaths.

Given the many many many structural advantages that Texas has in its major cities in terms of weather and given the severity of the outbreak in New York, this should be a state embarrassment, but again, it is not because, well you know.
7/31/2021 7:01 PM
Yeah, I do. It's Texas!

Our state that's PROUD of it's racism!
7/31/2021 7:08 PM
Hey Doug, quick question: do you actually read the articles you link? Or do you just read the headline? Because everything Uofa said was true, and the article never refutes it.
7/31/2021 10:19 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/31/2021 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Hey Doug, quick question: do you actually read the articles you link? Or do you just read the headline? Because everything Uofa said was true, and the article never refutes it.
Doug is not well.
8/1/2021 1:01 AM
What you gonna defend when Don the Con is imprisoned??
8/1/2021 8:51 AM
Posted by DougOut on 8/1/2021 7:39:00 AM (view original):
The facts:

We’ve seen this pattern again and again. Yet, they’re still employing it — and people are still falling for it.

On Friday, the New York Times published a story claiming even though Trump he was told by the DOJ that there was no evidence to support fraud, he told them to just say the election was corrupt.

Except that isn’t quite what what happened, and the sequence of what was said is important, as attorney Margot Cleveland was the first to point out.

If you look at the notes from the meeting with then-acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen and the Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue (assuming the notes are accurate), Donaghue was talking about checking into the question of whether more ballots were cast in Pennsylvania than voters.

Then, if you look at the notes, you see the response from Trump is to that part — meaning that they hadn’t yet reached a conclusion about fraud. A fairly important difference. Trump also says he doesn’t expect them to change the outcome of the election, just to say that the election was corrupt. Another fairly important observation.

So, what the notes appear to be saying is, if they find something (fraud/election question), just say you found the problem (“corrupt”) and Trump will go from there. You can’t get the full understanding from notes. But, Trump specifically told them he doesn’t expect them to change the results. So, he specifically said the opposite of what the NY Times is implying. It only makes sense in the context of them finding a problem. If they found no fraud, but said there was fraud, that would be “changing the results.” So, he didn’t ask them to do that, as he himself said.

But, that’s why removing that comment from the context of the question about Pennsylvania and suggesting it was after they told Trump there was nothing to be found is dishonest, and changing the nature of what was actually said.

It’s like the Georgia phone call controversy, which was horrifically twisted into something it wasn’t, with media and Democrats trying to suggest Trump pressured Georgia officials when he (and his lawyer) were on a legal conference call with them — simply telling them to investigate the claims.

GLAD I COULD HELP YOU.

There’s literally millions of people engaged in this sort of delusional doublespeak. ****.

Im still maintaining my ban of replying to Doug, I’m just quoting this one to highlight why. He’s insane. Up is down, left is right to this guy.
8/1/2021 9:49 AM
Doug, have you seen the way people in these Forums L - O - V - E to twist and manipulate words that we post?
(I say "Look, it's raining.", and they twist it to "All3 hates rain.")
Is it really any wonder these sheep blindly follow the Democratic shepherds who report such twisted BS?
8/1/2021 10:47 AM
All3 didn't read it either. SIGH. This is why arguing with these people is silly. Doug clearly didn't click on the article before I called him on it, and all3 clearly just read the headline as well.

tldr, the response from the right is, "Trump never told the DOJ to overturn the election without evidence; he told them that if there is evidence, just call the election corrupt!!!"

In that same conversation Trump was saying that there was evidence, and the implication was that if the election was declared corrupt, it would be overturned.

So yes, everything in the NY Times story is still true, and the reply back is palpably pathetic.

Furthermore, everything in Uofa's post here is 100% true:

Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show: “‘Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me’ and to congressional allies, Mr. Donoghue wrote in summarizing Mr. Trump’s response.

8/1/2021 11:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...83|84|85|86|87...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.