Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Nice to see an intelligent post.
There are so few.
This Russian roulette happens every year and Republican voters could care less.
The Dems are going to add some things in the bill to raise the debt limit that they think will force the republicans to capitulate or risk looking bad as if they care because that is their big appeal to their anti vax crowd which is basically the amount of their entire electorate in November 2020.
9/20/2021 7:57 PM
Trump has proven to the Republican legislators both state and federal that they should never fear lying to the electorate. Their base lives for it and soaks it up and will believe anything their leaders say.
As long as it is sufficiently anti democracy or anti science or anti minority or anti rule of law or pro the laws of former Germany.

The cat is out of the box - Pandora’s box.
The genie can’t be put back into the bottle.
We are living in the times of The Night of the Living Brain Dead.

Make no mistake about it.
9/20/2021 8:05 PM
Posted by Got_Worms on 9/7/2021 9:49:00 AM (view original):
The **** Draft thread is up and running in case you want to participate in something fun.
Sounds like a plan
9/21/2021 9:07 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/20/2021 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Trump has proven to the Republican legislators both state and federal that they should never fear lying to the electorate. Their base lives for it and soaks it up and will believe anything their leaders say.
As long as it is sufficiently anti democracy or anti science or anti minority or anti rule of law or pro the laws of former Germany.

The cat is out of the box - Pandora’s box.
The genie can’t be put back into the bottle.
We are living in the times of The Night of the Living Brain Dead.

Make no mistake about it.
This is nothing.

Just wait
. Next year, or in 2023, or maybe not for another 10 years, REAL pestilence is going to come, and it will kill a third of the world's population. Then and at maybe the same time, there will be global famine,that will be a part of this. and a global dictatorship that will make this world a living hell, compared to what we have seen so far. Also there will be a real global warming, and there won't be a single thing man will be able to do to stop it. Air conditioning units will fail because of the electrical overload and people will die of heat stroke.. with temperatures like 15 deg above this year's highs.

There will be an earthquake so bad that buildings will totally collapse.. earthquake resistant or not. There will be several of them.. and the smoke of volcanoes will be SO bad that the sun shall be darkened, and the moon will even be darker.. and made red from the smoke.

The waters shall become bitter and a third of the life in the sea will die off. Drinking water will be scarce too. and there will be no such thing as law abiding people, Neighbor will steal their neighbor's food and will sell him out for a reward.. and we have not seen crime like will be in those days. The USA will have collapsed, and there will be no prosperity anywhere.

(and the dummies will still be trying to hang it all on Trump)

The world's people will have taken a mark, like a laser tattoo.. and those who refuse it will be beheaded.. You will not be able to buy or sell without it. This vaccine passport idea is a prelude to that. Some in here will be in favor of this, just as you would be in favor of putting non vaxers into internment camps. The very style of leadership you so quickly condemn (nazism), is what you are becoming... and you don't even know it.

The free world is being divided against itself. A wedge is being driven between left and right. Demos and Repub's, Christians and non christians. and it causes division.. and if you don't know it, a house divided against itself can not stand. Same applies to the US and Canada. when you start condemning people for their choices, you are doing EXACTLY what the enemy of freedom wants you to do. That enemy has been working away for decades to destroy America, and Canada. With those two nations out f the way, the one world dictator can have his way..This is why Trump was so hated, by the nation's enemies. STILL, you cannot find a better place to live on this whole planet. I see the hatred in this little chatroom.. which is a mini model of the world, and am not surprised one bit. BUT am very disappointed, because a blind man should be able to sense this path we are on

Here is a newsflash: MAN is INCAPABLE of creating anything close to a better world, or a utopia.. Governments cannot fix ANYTHING, and when they try, they create new problems..

and some of you talk about backing up words.. well this prediction is paraphrased, and is from the book of Revelation, and the Gospel of Matthew. I dare you to look it up

We live in a sin-cursed world, and it will not get any better. I do wish that was not so, but the wheels are in motion. Only God can stop them, and I have one question: Why should he show mercy to a world that hates him??

I have a sub question: Why is it almost impossible to highlight text with thing??

9/21/2021 9:50 AM (edited)
"and some of you talk about backing up words.. well this prediction is paraphrased, and is from the book of Revelation, and the Gospel of Matthew. I dare you to look it up"

The Bible saying something is not exactly "backing it up".
9/21/2021 1:35 PM
How'd the Bible know to predict the beastiality going on in (say) Wyoming (what with all them sheep round there) iff'n there wasn't beastiality happening THEN, you know in the Biblical times that those fellers were writing about. They had to have something to BASE the behavior ON, otherwise they wouldn't have known what the hell they was "predictin'"/prophesying. No?

Is that logical?
9/21/2021 2:17 PM
Trump's campaign knew days after the 2020 election that wild claims about voting machine tampering were not true, court filings show.
9/21/2021 3:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/7/2021 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/7/2021 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/6/2021 1:42:00 PM (view original):
wasn't saying the passport is a bad or good idea. I was just questioning what makes you think you can speak for all Canadians? I don't love to argue. I do love to point out when people say things they can not back up.
I never claimed to speak for all, just a good percentage. Please don't ask me for a number, but the stupid ones are in favor of a vaccine passport and a government that imposes IT'S will on the will of the people, and to hell with our rights and freedoms
" In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. "
Funny...show me where it says "some of us" anywhere in that statement. Also, once again, if someone does not agree with your opinion they are stupid . Is that some facet of Christianity I am unaware of?
Also, the government passing laws that murder or drugs or stealing are illegal is the government "imposing it's will on the will of the people", but I guess it is okay if what the government is imposing aligns with your opinions.
Geesh Wylie, chill out. Cherry picking every comment is not communication

but

I get this. You like to argue with the right half of this poli' thing
9/21/2021 6:49 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/21/2021 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Trump's campaign knew days after the 2020 election that wild claims about voting machine tampering were not true, court filings show.
Wonderful.
9/21/2021 6:50 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/21/2021 2:17:00 PM (view original):
How'd the Bible know to predict the beastiality going on in (say) Wyoming (what with all them sheep round there) iff'n there wasn't beastiality happening THEN, you know in the Biblical times that those fellers were writing about. They had to have something to BASE the behavior ON, otherwise they wouldn't have known what the hell they was "predictin'"/prophesying. No?

Is that logical?
hard to stay with what you are trying to say there LB.

All scripture is God-breathed and he knows the future

You might try to put that question in simpler terms.. but don't quit on me
9/21/2021 6:56 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 6:49:00 PM (view original):
wasn't saying the passport is a bad or good idea. I was just questioning what makes you think you can speak for all Canadians? I don't love to argue. I do love to point out when people say things they can not back up.
I never claimed to speak for all, just a good percentage. Please don't ask me for a number, but the stupid ones are in favor of a vaccine passport and a government that imposes IT'S will on the will of the people, and to hell with our rights and freedoms
" In Canaduh, we are facing the possibility of government forced 'Vaccine Passports' We pray this doesn't happen. "
Funny...show me where it says "some of us" anywhere in that statement. Also, once again, if someone does not agree with your opinion they are stupid . Is that some facet of Christianity I am unaware of?
Also, the government passing laws that murder or drugs or stealing are illegal is the government "imposing it's will on the will of the people", but I guess it is okay if what the government is imposing aligns with your opinions.

but

who ever claimed we were communicating?
9/21/2021 7:08 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/21/2021 7:08:00 PM (view original):

but

Why then don’t you excommunicate him for God’s sakes.
As they say in Pakistan, holy cow!
9/21/2021 7:21 PM
For those with a need to know John C. Eastman is not the other John Eastman , thank goodness.
9/21/2021 7:23 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):

but

Cuz he loves the game
9/21/2021 9:44 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/21/2021 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 9/21/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):

but

Cuz he loves the game
Again on this you are correct.
Maybe hopscotch or hide and go seek ?
9/21/2021 10:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...87|88|89|90|91...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.