Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/5/2022 7:03:00 PM (view original):
C u tomorrow
I wish you would shut up about your religious convictions. They are an inappropriate intrusion.
And when you try to stuff your beliefs down other people’s throats it is extremely disrespectful.

So please stop.
6/5/2022 9:27 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/5/2022 9:27:00 PM (view original):
C u tomorrow
I wish you would shut up about your religious convictions. They are an inappropriate intrusion.
And when you try to stuff your beliefs down other people’s throats it is extremely disrespectful.

So please stop.
I wasn't talking about my convictions. If you would read it, I was addressing the issues of the chaos that is saturating the world and gave reasons why.

I wish you would shut up about calling a fetus a non human. So we are at a saw off

Telling me that I am being disrespectable is a joke. You hate the truth. but then, your eternity is your problem, not mine

Suppose I AM shoving my beliefs, etc.. Do you really think others in here do not do likewise? In every second post
6/5/2022 10:39 PM
your religious convictions or others lack of them is your reason for the "issues of chaos". Can you not see that? I'm not defending jetson but he doesn't hate the truth any more than you do. You both "hate the truth" when it does not agree with your truths. Most people probably do to some extent.
6/5/2022 11:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/5/2022 11:26:00 PM (view original):
your religious convictions or others lack of them is your reason for the "issues of chaos". Can you not see that? I'm not defending jetson but he doesn't hate the truth any more than you do. You both "hate the truth" when it does not agree with your truths. Most people probably do to some extent.
.K. I get very emphatic, so I get it. I get Emo when I see certain things posted re Abortion . fetus et al. And admittedly I blast away

So will give up

For a while

U guys are pretty much O.K.

Cheers
6/5/2022 11:40 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/5/2022 10:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/5/2022 9:27:00 PM (view original):
C u tomorrow

So please stop.
I wasn't talking about my convictions. If you would read it, I was addressing the issues of the chaos that is saturating the world and gave reasons why.

I wish you would shut up about calling a fetus a non human. So we are at a saw off

Telling me that I am being disrespectable is a joke. You hate the truth. but then, your eternity is your problem, not mine

Suppose I AM shoving my beliefs, etc.. Do you really think others in here do not do likewise? In every second post
we talk politics here. Please stop trying to force your religion down our throats:
6/6/2022 6:01 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/5/2022 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Does ANYONE believe in "live and let live" anymore??

I have 4 grandchildren. All are loved deeply by their families. Two of them would NOT be here today IF the Republicans had their way on reproductive issues.
Because they are HERE and alive because of in-vitro fertilization.

THAT process requires capture of a woman's egg(s) and the fertilization of the egg (with male sperm) in a (basically) petri dish.
The fertilized egg is then harvested and placed within the desirous Mother.

Problem is: (for OTHER FOLKS looking to place THEIR values/opinions on the prospective Parents AND THE REST OF SOCIETY) there are (usually) harvested eggs that are unused (for a variety of reasons) and thus ultimately destroyed.

Those of you wanting to legislate YOUR moral opinion onto everybody................IF you succeeded would be denying me my RIGHT to enjoy Grandchildren from one of my Daughters!!

I WILL fight you over this right.
Do you REALLY want a civil war over disagreement of (exactly) what IS female autonomy over their reproductive organs in our Laws??
I certainly don't.................but I'll fight to the death for my Grandchildren's RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!
No one has the intestinal fortitude to try and tackle this??

How come you right wingers can't practice what you preach?
Right to Life is YOUR mantra, doesn't my Grandchildren have that same right to life?

You are FREE (in this Country) to believe/practice your religion without my interference.
Why can't y'all be intellectually HONEST and grant others that same right to LIVE unfettered by YOUR beliefs or ignorance?

I believe the answer is you don't REALLY believe in Freedom.
You only believe in YOUR freedom, not the free choices of others if'n you don't like their choices!!

You right-wing miscreants just want everybody to think like, act like, BE like you!
If'n somebody isn't LIKE YOU, you denigrate them, preach at them, call them names, and mostly (just) fear them!

YOU are (thus) bigoted, fearful, and ignorant of your OWN lack of love and humanity!
6/6/2022 8:48 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/6/2022 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/5/2022 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Does ANYONE believe in "live and let live" anymore??

I have 4 grandchildren. All are loved deeply by their families. Two of them would NOT be here today IF the Republicans had their way on reproductive issues.
Because they are HERE and alive because of in-vitro fertilization.

THAT process requires capture of a woman's egg(s) and the fertilization of the egg (with male sperm) in a (basically) petri dish.
The fertilized egg is then harvested and placed within the desirous Mother.

Problem is: (for OTHER FOLKS looking to place THEIR values/opinions on the prospective Parents AND THE REST OF SOCIETY) there are (usually) harvested eggs that are unused (for a variety of reasons) and thus ultimately destroyed.

Those of you wanting to legislate YOUR moral opinion onto everybody................IF you succeeded would be denying me my RIGHT to enjoy Grandchildren from one of my Daughters!!

I WILL fight you over this right.
Do you REALLY want a civil war over disagreement of (exactly) what IS female autonomy over their reproductive organs in our Laws??
I certainly don't.................but I'll fight to the death for my Grandchildren's RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!
No one has the intestinal fortitude to try and tackle this??

How come you right wingers can't practice what you preach?
Right to Life is YOUR mantra, doesn't my Grandchildren have that same right to life?

You are FREE (in this Country) to believe/practice your religion without my interference.
Why can't y'all be intellectually HONEST and grant others that same right to LIVE unfettered by YOUR beliefs or ignorance?

I believe the answer is you don't REALLY believe in Freedom.
You only believe in YOUR freedom, not the free choices of others if'n you don't like their choices!!

You right-wing miscreants just want everybody to think like, act like, BE like you!
If'n somebody isn't LIKE YOU, you denigrate them, preach at them, call them names, and mostly (just) fear them!

YOU are (thus) bigoted, fearful, and ignorant of your OWN lack of love and humanity!
And that is why I am here - to spread love and humanity.
6/6/2022 10:12 AM

If someone genuinely believes that abortion is murder, it makes sense that they would want to regulate it. This would be like coming out against all laws.

6/6/2022 11:24 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2022 11:24:00 AM (view original):

If someone genuinely believes that abortion is murder, it makes sense that they would want to regulate it. This would be like coming out against all laws.

And it makes no sense that so many have an equal if not greater passion to prevent regulation of guns and to keep assault weapons alive.
6/6/2022 11:37 AM
There should be T shirts made for those who fit them saying on the front - I am Pro Life with a picture of an embryo and on the back of the shirt - I am Pro Death with a picture of an AR rifle and a slain child.
6/6/2022 11:42 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2022 11:24:00 AM (view original):

Tangy. It's not possible to be "genuine" and also be intellectual dishonest!

Sanctity begins with the individual. (For that matter, so does sanity I suppose).
The right can believe anything they want. But, so can anyone else.
You believe (some) women who choose differently than you are "murderers", so be it.
You have that right, even though the dogma you base your belief on tells you NOT to judge others.........but, whatever, you have the right to BELIEVE what you want.

However, using "politics", aligning with folks you know (within your heart) are EVIL (sinful is the dogmatic word) to advance an agenda denying others THEIR freedom and THEIR right to choose medical procedures that THEY see fit for them within their lives, all the while proclaiming your support of OUR Constitution and our "God-Given" rights to liberty and the pursuit of happiness while toting your assault rifle is pretty much the heighth of intellectual dishonesty and a supreme act of LYING to ones self about your mission and purpose.

Folks who do that (nearly ALL right-wingers, bigots, and the Religious fanatics and evangelicals) are clearly NOT supporting freedom.
They CLEARLY want to deny freedom to others..........even Mothers like my daughter who ONLY want to rear, LOVE, and Parent their OWN children in the way that THEY believe!

So, trying to stuff your beliefs about abortion being "murder" into LAW is clearly what our Constitution and LAW was designed to prohibit, impede, stop. DEAD in its tracks! IF you want a Country that has just YOUR belief structure ingrained in Law you have to MOVE!!

Try Iran maybe?
Meantime, those of us with sense will clearly understand that abortion is NOT murder under OUR Law, and that young couples like my daughter and her husband have the FREEDOM to implement any medical procedure they choose to use to produce life, and loving, cherished offspring.

IF'n You can't understand the simplicity of my statement, AND it's Historical Constitutional basis in fact, YOU don't deserve our freedom, nor the privilege of living in the greatest Country ever designed by MAN, (Men who expressed the wisdom of humility and respect for the Creator who grants all to exist) but MEN! God had NOTHING to do with the creation of OUR Country. It is man's (and woman's) province. YOUR God is NOT to be a part of my Country's LAWS!!!

Spare me your concern, STOP with your meaningless thoughts and prayers and START thinking!!
One of the two major political Parties in the U.S. has been corrupted, and the other is primarily leaderless and without anyone willing to call out the Republicans for what they (NOW) are. We are in danger of losing our Republic to religious fanatics who want to impose their RELIGIOUS views onto all of us thru politics!! They are akin to the Taliban and I refuse to become Afghanistan or Iran!

F U and your moral views!
F U and your religious piety.
It has NO PLACE in our Law.

Not understanding THAT simple fact makes you unfit to possess the freedom OUR Law gave you!
Just my opinion, of course.

But, IF you want to deny my Grandkids their right to exist..............I will cut you down like the enemy of our State you are!
Sorry to have to tell you that because I won't care who you are OR what political stripe you claim to wear.
James Madison would have it no other way.
6/6/2022 12:41 PM (edited)
the dem party is not leaderless. It just doesn’t get enough support because as I have said for years and pre - Trump we have a dumb country.
If the USA had a normal collective IQ it would be a 70-30 blue country.

Don’t blame Congress when the Republicans and their supporters are to blame.
6/6/2022 12:52 PM
FYI - the assault weapons ban is really stupid and most gun owners are laughing at people who put up that proposal. You can propose better solutions.
6/6/2022 7:28 PM
Look up how easy it is to dodge those bans. The decrease in shootings was an obvious correlation, not causation.
6/6/2022 7:31 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2022 7:28:00 PM (view original):
FYI - the assault weapons ban is really stupid and most gun owners are laughing at people who put up that proposal. You can propose better solutions.
?
6/6/2022 9:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...127|128|129|130|131...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.