Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by tangplay on 6/6/2022 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Look up how easy it is to dodge those bans. The decrease in shootings was an obvious correlation, not causation.
?
6/6/2022 9:04 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/6/2022 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/5/2022 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Does ANYONE believe in "live and let live" anymore??

I have 4 grandchildren. All are loved deeply by their families. Two of them would NOT be here today IF the Republicans had their way on reproductive issues.
Because they are HERE and alive because of in-vitro fertilization.

THAT process requires capture of a woman's egg(s) and the fertilization of the egg (with male sperm) in a (basically) petri dish.
The fertilized egg is then harvested and placed within the desirous Mother.

Problem is: (for OTHER FOLKS looking to place THEIR values/opinions on the prospective Parents AND THE REST OF SOCIETY) there are (usually) harvested eggs that are unused (for a variety of reasons) and thus ultimately destroyed.

Those of you wanting to legislate YOUR moral opinion onto everybody................IF you succeeded would be denying me my RIGHT to enjoy Grandchildren from one of my Daughters!!

I WILL fight you over this right.
Do you REALLY want a civil war over disagreement of (exactly) what IS female autonomy over their reproductive organs in our Laws??
I certainly don't.................but I'll fight to the death for my Grandchildren's RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!
No one has the intestinal fortitude to try and tackle this??

How come you right wingers can't practice what you preach?
Right to Life is YOUR mantra, doesn't my Grandchildren have that same right to life?

You are FREE (in this Country) to believe/practice your religion without my interference.
Why can't y'all be intellectually HONEST and grant others that same right to LIVE unfettered by YOUR beliefs or ignorance?

I believe the answer is you don't REALLY believe in Freedom.
You only believe in YOUR freedom, not the free choices of others if'n you don't like their choices!!

You right-wing miscreants just want everybody to think like, act like, BE like you!
If'n somebody isn't LIKE YOU, you denigrate them, preach at them, call them names, and mostly (just) fear them!

YOU are (thus) bigoted, fearful, and ignorant of your OWN lack of love and humanity!
Your last line was like a copy paste.

So you are ok with cutting up an unborn baby.. say it weighs 3 lbs.. and removing the pieces, head and legs etc.. from the womb. It had a heartbeat when you began the 'process'

Ok, I get it. but it aint my thing.. and there are some things I am willing to go to 'war' over.

No where in this post did I mention anything religious.. but I can do that later, if you like
6/7/2022 6:48 PM
I didn't expect You to grasp the reality of freedom.
You don't live under the same Constitution.
Lack of experience............and all that.

Not to mention that attempting to spread your "ideology/dogma" seems to be a primary purpose for you.
You know what that means, right?

You're akin to a virus, smallpox, or cancer, a "being" that attempts to stay alive by inhabiting other "hosts".

I think I've read you guys are being disarmed up there?
This true?
You intend to comply?

Better fight that "war" before you take on me and my grandkids.............hahaha
6/7/2022 7:05 PM
Every time I finish a "movement" and flush, I dump a load of "organic matter" with about as much depth of intellect as some folks around here...........
So sad.

BTW. Strikeout and I are both correct on the IUD issue.
I can explain should anyone care (to ask).

Now I'm off to bathe in the Tonto...........hope there's some beavers!!
6/7/2022 7:10 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/7/2022 6:48:00 PM (view original):

I have 4 grandchildren. All are loved deeply by their families. Two of them would NOT be here today IF the Republicans had their way on reproductive issues.

THAT process requires capture of a woman's egg(s) and the fertilization of the egg (with male sperm) in a (basically) petri dish.

Problem is: (for OTHER FOLKS looking to place THEIR values/opinions on the prospective Parents AND THE REST OF SOCIETY) there are (usually) harvested eggs that are unused (for a variety of reasons) and thus ultimately destroyed.

Those of you wanting to legislate YOUR moral opinion onto everybody................IF you succeeded would be denying me my RIGHT to enjoy Grandchildren from one of my Daughters!!

Do you REALLY want a civil war over disagreement of (exactly) what IS female autonomy over their reproductive organs in our Laws??
I certainly don't.................but I'll fight to the death for my Grandchildren's RIGHT TO LIVE!!!!

Right to Life is YOUR mantra, doesn't my Grandchildren have that same right to life?

You are FREE (in this Country) to believe/practice your religion without my interference.
Why can't y'all be intellectually HONEST and grant others that same right to LIVE unfettered by YOUR beliefs or ignorance?

You only believe in YOUR freedom, not the free choices of others if'n you don't like their choices!!

You right-wing miscreants just want everybody to think like, act like, BE like you!
If'n somebody isn't LIKE YOU, you denigrate them, preach at them, call them names, and mostly (just) fear them!

YOU are (thus) bigoted, fearful, and ignorant of your OWN lack of love and humanity!

So you are ok with cutting up an unborn baby.. say it weighs 3 lbs.. and removing the pieces, head and legs etc.. from the womb. It had a heartbeat when you began the 'process'

Ok, I get it. but it aint my thing.. and there are some things I am willing to go to 'war' over.

No where in this post did I mention anything religious.. but I can do that later, if you like
if you keep forcing your religion I will give you my opinions on religion and you will not like it.
6/7/2022 9:15 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/7/2022 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/7/2022 6:48:00 PM (view original):

if you keep forcing your religion I will give you my opinions on religion and you will not like it.
I have heard it all before. Go tell God your opinions instead

and your last line of the o.p. was like a copy paste. This place is saturated with anti social losers. I am tired of it
6/9/2022 2:03 AM
I admit to being anti-social (media). I also lose sometimes.
But at least I'm aware of reality most of the time.

You should try it!
6/9/2022 8:40 AM
he is aware of his reality!
6/9/2022 3:45 PM
He is guided by Hey Zeus.
Hey Zeus would be fine with assault weapons being sold because when those bullets slam into the little faces of the little angels the faces are so obliterated
that DNA is required to determine identity.
6/9/2022 4:38 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Selling assault weapons is insanity. a .45 six shooter will protect your home good enough

6/11/2022 1:03 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
6/11/2022 1:05 AM
Defining assault weapons (under law) seems to be the tricky part. Need to stay within our 2nd Amendment.
But what about these high capacity "cartridges"/clips?? How come someone needs 30 rounds for Hunting??

Limit folks to the traditional 6 or 7 rounds per "load".
That SHOULD be legal and much easier to accomplish and would certainly reduce the carnage.

Force the miscreants to re-load 5 times more often and you increase the authorities chances to intervene by about 400%.
Would Ted Cruz get behind this idea? and if not, why not?
6/11/2022 8:37 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
6/11/2022 4:13 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):

You should try it!
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

But this seems to have begun with 'religion'

Religion? I don't like it either, and here are some reasons why:

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

So they are opposed to one another

and I am sad, if I come across as 'religious' and et cetera

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Maybe that will clear it up a little
6/11/2022 9:56 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...128|129|130|131|132...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.