Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):
I admit to being anti-social (media). I also lose sometimes.
But at least I'm aware of reality most of the time.

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

But this seems to have begun with 'religion'

Religion? I don't like it either, and here are some reasons why:

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

So they are opposed to one another

and I am sad, if I come across as 'religious' and et cetera

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Maybe that will clear it up a little
Did I even mention religion? I don't think so.
Trump far from perfect/? Nobody is perfect, but Donald Trump is further from perfect than any POTUS in my life time. He cheats, he lies, he insults anyone who dares to criticize him, he throws people under the bus to save himself, he has cheated on every wife he has had, he screws people in business constantly...I could go on, but you don't seem to care about any of that (although it doesn't seem like someone who is such a big Jesus believer would be a fan of someone like that).
6/12/2022 2:13 AM
Faulty judgment is apparently the answer.
Somebody who thinks Trump (after ALL the public evidence) is the best "since Reagan" is clearly not in possession of sound judgment!

Besides, in the full bloom of hindsight, Reagan wasn't all that great.
As MANY of our current ailments within the Country can be traced back to poor decisions or policies instituted by Reagan!
6/12/2022 9:19 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/12/2022 2:13:00 AM (view original):

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Did I even mention religion? I don't think so.
Trump far from perfect/? Nobody is perfect, but Donald Trump is further from perfect than any POTUS in my life time. He cheats, he lies, he insults anyone who dares to criticize him, he throws people under the bus to save himself, he has cheated on every wife he has had, he screws people in business constantly...I could go on, but you don't seem to care about any of that (although it doesn't seem like someone who is such a big Jesus believer would be a fan of someone like that).
I think trying to overthrow the American Government would rank first.
6/12/2022 11:39 AM
Nobody ( the general public ) gives a damn about foiled attempts of anything even mass terror events.
Such is the mindset of a collectively stupid country.
6/12/2022 9:12 PM
The police forces are incompetent, In Texas, why didn't the cops go in right away and kill the mass shooter? This punk was on social media. Why didn't the 'Eite' go get him? (They were too busy hunting down those who were posting 'wrong' comments on masks, vaccines, etc)

How many gun law violaters have been charged by the Biden Administration?

Very few.. You don't enforce your existing laws. Why were rioters allowed to burn and riot in Portland for over 90 straight days>>

Yet you go after Jan 6 and claim it as 'The darkest day in modern US history' (Biden) it isn't. Bad was 89-11, and JFK, Bad was Pearl Harbour. Jan 6 ?? Most people don't even care

The airports are crawling iwth armed people, in the name of Airport Security.. but nobdy has the guts to have an armed trained cop in every US school

STUPID U BE

You can pass all the new laws you want. It will not make a dent in the massacres. Enforce the laws you have, things might improve
6/12/2022 9:56 PM
"The armed, trained cops didn't solve the shooting? We must need more armed, trainee cops to solve future shootings"

my dude most American schools already have trained cops present. Parkland did and he ran off in fear when the shooting started. This **** doesn't help, sorry
6/13/2022 12:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/12/2022 9:56:00 PM (view original):
The police forces are incompetent, In Texas, why didn't the cops go in right away and kill the mass shooter? This punk was on social media. Why didn't the 'Eite' go get him? (They were too busy hunting down those who were posting 'wrong' comments on masks, vaccines, etc)

Very few.. You don't enforce your existing laws. Why were rioters allowed to burn and riot in Portland for over 90 straight days>>

Yet you go after Jan 6 and claim it as 'The darkest day in modern US history' (Biden) it isn't. Bad was 89-11, and JFK, Bad was Pearl Harbour. Jan 6 ?? Most people don't even care

The airports are crawling iwth armed people, in the name of Airport Security.. but nobdy has the guts to have an armed trained cop in every US school

STUPID U BE

You can pass all the new laws you want. It will not make a dent in the massacres. Enforce the laws you have, things might improve
The Biden administration doesn't charge anyone. That would be the justice department. Being a Canadian, you may not know this, but there are supposed to be 3 distinct and separate arms of the government.
6/13/2022 12:35 AM

STUPID U BE

bizzaro. does not know the facts and has pro death fetish and a satan worshipper.
6/13/2022 12:48 AM (edited)
"Why didn't the 'Eite' go get him?"

THIS comment is f-ing ridiculously STUPID!!!
Apparently, (in LNF's f-d up mind!!) regular cops, BP agents, etc are "elite" nowadays!
I assume that's what He MEANT to type!!

This Canuck dude just uses the tired old dogma of the right-wing fringe to label everything he doesn't grasp and fears as the other "side's" fault!!
ELITE-----LMAO!!

How many elite street cops you know??
Hey doofuss. Elite just means somebody possessing special training or knowledge.
Being elite doesn't make someone ANYTHING! It just means they spent some time studying some subject or issue.
They possess knowledge.

Something you lack. You've replaced that portion of the human brain with programmed idiocy.
This is what happens when you be a sheep.
Can you say baaa?
6/13/2022 1:02 PM (edited)
The cops were scared to death of going in to put down someone with a weapon that sprays a hail of bullets that would go right through their vest.
6/13/2022 9:48 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/11/2022 10:10:00 PM (view original):

You should try it!

Jesus himself said . . .

He trashes on them

what is clear is that you are nuckin futs.
And Jesus was a failure. But the Romans were tired of Zeus and Hercules so they were happy to have a new God to worship that promised an afterlife.
So the Romans made Jesus into their God and let the persecution begin.
How many millions of people were killed in the name of Jesus.
It is all a big scam.

FAR MORE KILLED BY THE ANTI CHRIST AKA STALIN AND MAO.. TRY OVER 85 MILLION....or do you even know that went on there? p.s. they had no religion.. just desired the worship of man. But you won't understand that, either

It is also estimated that the Church in Rome killed over 10 million in the inquisition.. for not converting to their false religion

Your view of history is totally twisted. and I am done with this one. FYI it was the ROMANS who put him on the cross. You have no clue what you are talking about

and Christians don't kill people. They pray for their enemies. That's what the Bible says to do. Imagine that! So read it and then make your inane comments, or ferme la bouche

6/14/2022 3:55 AM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/13/2022 12:48:00 AM (view original):

STUPID U BE

bizzaro. does not know the facts and has pro death fetish and a satan worshipper.
Simply put: You lack wisdom
6/14/2022 3:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...129|130|131|132|133...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.