Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 6/12/2022 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Faulty judgment is apparently the answer.
Somebody who thinks Trump (after ALL the public evidence) is the best "since Reagan" is clearly not in possession of sound judgment!

Besides, in the full bloom of hindsight, Reagan wasn't all that great.
As MANY of our current ailments within the Country can be traced back to poor decisions or policies instituted by Reagan!
That's just YOUR opinion. NOT fact

6/14/2022 3:59 AM
Well, yes it is my opinion. FYI. Reagan was a legitimate POTUS. Who cared about our Country and did do his best. But, as with all men, he was flawed and made many mistakes. He, like you, also prioritized (seemed to anyway) dogma over empirical evidence and common sense which led him to make many mistakes of judgment.

He can be looked at as originating the onslaught and increase of homeless people in the US (for one thing).
And I could point out others but I'm not bothering to waste my time on a politically and religiously mindless Canuck.

We could talk about golf though. Even though I don't play it any longer.
6/14/2022 8:32 AM
Reagan was an awful president. Just absolutely terrible.
6/14/2022 10:38 AM
I could not call him awful.
He was effective obviously with Gorbochav
and I give him credit for that.

I would agree awful on domestic.

6/14/2022 10:52 AM
Posted by tangplay on 6/14/2022 10:38:00 AM (view original):
"terrible"????

That is a subjective term and quite debatable in the context of a Country that has had Trump, Nixon, Jackson, Johnson(s), Taft, Hoover, etc..............

But he did suck on almost all domestic issues.
It's why He switched to the Republican party.
It's a pre-requisite to be wrong domestically.........it's inherent in the basic dogma IMO.
6/14/2022 11:45 AM
LBJ - He is one of the 3 titans of domestic leadership -
Lincoln - FDR - LBJ
and Obama could be 4 because of ACA.
LBJ inherited the Vietnam War. Yes made a mistake in expanding the war but his domestic accomplishments were so impactful that he is a top tier president.
6/14/2022 2:37 PM
You guys weren't even BORN during the Regan years, lol
6/14/2022 3:49 PM
I certainly was. Made the mistake of not voting against him in 1984.
And Mr. Canuck, It's Reagan. Ronald Wilson Reagan IF I remember correctly.

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Keep believing in a guy who CHEATS at Golf.
That's how nuts you appear to be the more you spout/type stupidity!
6/14/2022 4:52 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:49:00 PM (view original):
lol - that doesn’t make sense in a normal world but fine in the bizzaro world.
6/14/2022 6:22 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 8:32:00 AM (view original):
Well, yes it is my opinion. FYI. Reagan was a legitimate POTUS. Who cared about our Country and did do his best. But, as with all men, he was flawed and made many mistakes. He, like you, also prioritized (seemed to anyway) dogma over empirical evidence and common sense which led him to make many mistakes of judgment.

He can be looked at as originating the onslaught and increase of homeless people in the US (for one thing).
And I could point out others but I'm not bothering to waste my time on a politically and religiously mindless Canuck.

Mindless. LB you did it again. I said I liked Reagan better than any potus since him. I did NOT say I was crazy about

all that he did. AND like it or NOT, Trump never started a war.. name one president in my lifetime who you can say that about.. you have to go back to 1945

and Old golfers never die, but they do lose their balls

and I am not religiously minded, but I do everything I can to see things from a Biblical point of view.

I explained the diff between religion and a relationship with God in another post.. maybe this thread, but one of the active top 4

You INSIST on ridiculing them who do not share your p.o.v. and then you 'preach' tolerance?? C'mon bub
6/14/2022 10:42 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
6/14/2022 10:44 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 8:32:00 AM (view original):

Mindless. LB you did it again. I said I liked Reagan better than any potus since him. I did NOT say I was crazy about

all that he did. AND like it or NOT, Trump never started a war.. name one president in my lifetime who you can say that about.. you have to go back to 1945

and Old golfers never die, but they do lose their balls

and I am not religiously minded, but I do everything I can to see things from a Biblical point of view.

I explained the diff between religion and a relationship with God in another post.. maybe this thread, but one of the active top 4

You INSIST on ridiculing them who do not share your p.o.v. and then you 'preach' tolerance?? C'mon bub
trump started a war in the united states where there were deaths and hundreds injured not to mention empowering domestic terrorists and getting them consolidated..
I know that understanding that is outside of your comprehension.
6/14/2022 11:33 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):

Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
your defense of Trump in his character makes me think that by intent or sheer something you are a Satan worshiper.
Get out of the cult or find an exorcist.
There are deprograming groups out there.
6/14/2022 11:37 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/11/2022 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):
I admit to being anti-social (media). I also lose sometimes.
But at least I'm aware of reality most of the time.

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

But this seems to have begun with 'religion'

Religion? I don't like it either, and here are some reasons why:

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

So they are opposed to one another

and I am sad, if I come across as 'religious' and et cetera

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Maybe that will clear it up a little
what is clear is that you are nuckin futs.
And Jesus was a failure. But the Romans were tired of Zeus and Hercules so they were happy to have a new God to worship that promised an afterlife.
So the Romans made Jesus into their God and let the persecution begin.
How many millions of people were killed in the name of Jesus.
It is all a big scam.

FAR MORE KILLED BY THE ANTI CHRIST AKA STALIN AND MAO.. TRY OVER 85 MILLION....or do you even know that went on there? p.s. they had no religion.. just desired the worship of man. But you won't understand that, either

It is also estimated that the Church in Rome killed over 10 million in the inquisition.. for not converting to their false religion

Your view of history is totally twisted. and I am done with this one. FYI it was the ROMANS who put him on the cross. You have no clue what you are talking about

and Christians don't kill people. They pray for their enemies. That's what the Bible says to do. Imagine that! So read it and then make your inane comments, or ferme la bouche

Maybe the people who say they are Christians and actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ don't kill people, but, from my personal experience, most people who say they are Christians have no idea what that means. I'm not saying that about you, Canuck, although you constant defense of Trump makes me wonder.
6/15/2022 1:56 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:49:00 PM (view original):
I was. IMO .Reagan was a jerk, but at least he seemed to have some concern for other people, unlike a very recent POTUS I can think of.
6/15/2022 1:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...130|131|132|133|134...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.