Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

You INSIST on ridiculing them who do not share your p.o.v. and then you 'preach' tolerance??

That sounds a lot like a Canadian I know.
6/15/2022 1:59 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
I certainly was. Made the mistake of not voting against him in 1984.
And Mr. Canuck, It's Reagan. Ronald Wilson Reagan IF I remember correctly.

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Keep believing in a guy who CHEATS at Golf.
That's how nuts you appear to be the more you spout/type stupidity!
Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
He cheats on his wives, he cheats at business, he cheats in elections. Why would he not cheat at golf?
6/15/2022 2:01 AM
He cheats at golf! It's been reported multiple times that folks who have played with him have reported on it. He does stuff like kick his ball out of the rough, "forget" certain shots and not count the stroke, etc.

But my point in bringing that up is the reality of what cheating at golf really means!
Golf is a game of honor.
When you cheat, you are cheating YOURSELF and PROVING that you have no honor!
Lying to oneself is akin to DELUSION.

Something Trump does possess in spades. Apparently, so does LNF.
6/15/2022 8:37 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 1:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/11/2022 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):
I admit to being anti-social (media). I also lose sometimes.
But at least I'm aware of reality most of the time.

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

But this seems to have begun with 'religion'

Religion? I don't like it either, and here are some reasons why:

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

So they are opposed to one another

and I am sad, if I come across as 'religious' and et cetera

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Maybe that will clear it up a little
what is clear is that you are nuckin futs.
And Jesus was a failure. But the Romans were tired of Zeus and Hercules so they were happy to have a new God to worship that promised an afterlife.
So the Romans made Jesus into their God and let the persecution begin.
How many millions of people were killed in the name of Jesus.
It is all a big scam.

FAR MORE KILLED BY THE ANTI CHRIST AKA STALIN AND MAO.. TRY OVER 85 MILLION....or do you even know that went on there? p.s. they had no religion.. just desired the worship of man. But you won't understand that, either

It is also estimated that the Church in Rome killed over 10 million in the inquisition.. for not converting to their false religion

Your view of history is totally twisted. and I am done with this one. FYI it was the ROMANS who put him on the cross. You have no clue what you are talking about

and Christians don't kill people. They pray for their enemies. That's what the Bible says to do. Imagine that! So read it and then make your inane comments, or ferme la bouche

Maybe the people who say they are Christians and actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ don't kill people, but, from my personal experience, most people who say they are Christians have no idea what that means. I'm not saying that about you, Canuck, although you constant defense of Trump makes me wonder.
Hey Moe,
You said that Christians killed 10 million in the inquisitions. Then you say it is no big deal.

And what religion do you think were responsible for killing about 40 million in world war 2. A lot of good Christianity did for the nazi and germans.

Also the Romans persecuted Christians it after they accepted a new God - Hey Zeus - they began to kill those who were not interested.
6/15/2022 9:18 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/15/2022 8:37:00 AM (view original):
He cheats at golf! It's been reported multiple times that folks who have played with him have reported on it. He does stuff like kick his ball out of the rough, "forget" certain shots and not count the stroke, etc.

But my point in bringing that up is the reality of what cheating at golf really means!
Golf is a game of honor.
When you cheat, you are cheating YOURSELF and PROVING that you have no honor!
Lying to oneself is akin to DELUSION.

Something Trump does possess in spades. Apparently, so does LNF.
I don’t think that Trump is ever deluded
about the things he does. He is not willfully ignorant.
He has been for his entire life a liar and a cheater and an amoral business man and the courtesan of white nationalists and hate squads.

His delusion is thinking that he can get away from criminal and civil liability.

When he plays golf he is the bigger and fatter
Auric Goldfinger who cheats to win. Lindsey Graham is his oddjob.
6/15/2022 9:30 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 2:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 10:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/14/2022 4:52:00 PM (view original):
I certainly was. Made the mistake of not voting against him in 1984.
And Mr. Canuck, It's Reagan. Ronald Wilson Reagan IF I remember correctly.

Your knowledge of OUR Politics and YOUR horrid judgment of civil responsibility and leadership capability is even worse than your spelling.

Keep believing in a guy who CHEATS at Golf.
That's how nuts you appear to be the more you spout/type stupidity!
Dang me, Hang me. I made a typo. That said, you are not as near left as most in here

Prove that Trump cheats in Golf. Innuenedos by CNN do not count
He cheats on his wives, he cheats at business, he cheats in elections. Why would he not cheat at golf?
"Prove that Trump cheats in Golf."

FFS...If this doesn't show you how completely DELUDED AND IN DENIAL our resident idiot canadian zealot is then I don't know what will.
6/15/2022 9:50 AM
Holy **** the committee got the goods.

This is ******* damning.
6/16/2022 5:22 PM
my personal purely unsubstantiated hunnert percent unevidentiary legal theory is

trump had a bet with his good buddy putin he could get away with it

you know, locker room talk, jibber jabber, my pecker is bigger than your pecker, you think you got it tough, try getting away with bein a autocrat when all the laws are aginst you

so the donald did his best. but he could not quite pull it off

but check it: if putin survives his ukraine adventure

and evertrumpers and disaffected democrats reelect trump

trump can still win the bet and get his hotel built in moscow
6/16/2022 6:13 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 6/16/2022 6:13:00 PM (view original):
my personal purely unsubstantiated hunnert percent unevidentiary legal theory is

trump had a bet with his good buddy putin he could get away with it

you know, locker room talk, jibber jabber, my pecker is bigger than your pecker, you think you got it tough, try getting away with bein a autocrat when all the laws are aginst you

so the donald did his best. but he could not quite pull it off

but check it: if putin survives his ukraine adventure

and evertrumpers and disaffected democrats reelect trump

trump can still win the bet and get his hotel built in moscow
Under Biden, taxes are up. and the markets have dropped 35%, and the US has the worst inflation it has seen in over 40 years. Enjoy your collective views of the sand your heads are buried in. Your economy is going down the drain and that is because you hated the r w and elected a marxist who does not know Math from knitting

and I am currently watching Biden try to tell you that the economy is in great shape. He lies like the grass. You deserve what you got. You have bought totally into the leftist narratives and are on the road to ruin.. but this is wasting my own time, because some of you are cheering for this to happen

Trouble is, what happens with the US economy has a strong global ripple effect and Canada gets it in the arse

You also believe the lies that Trump was in collusion with the Commie Putin. How bizarre!

Meanwhile, enjoy the soap opera aka US politics you see on CNN
6/20/2022 7:33 AM (edited)
i do believe it

i have said it for how many years now

but you got it wrong, putin is no communist

putin is a flat out king

and the don is jealous, the don wants to be like vlad
6/16/2022 7:05 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/15/2022 9:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/15/2022 1:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/14/2022 3:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/11/2022 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/11/2022 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/11/2022 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/9/2022 8:40:00 AM (view original):
I admit to being anti-social (media). I also lose sometimes.
But at least I'm aware of reality most of the time.

You should try it!
You really don't know me that well. Lar Bob. am quite aware of reality.. a lot more than most people, actually
you are quite aware of YOUR reality, which certainly doesn't match mine. In your reality, Donald Trump is a decent human being who cares about the U.S. and his fellow man. In my reality, he is a liar, a cheater, a conman and an adulterer who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I used t think he cared about his family, but now I doubt it.
Looks like we have different points of view. You allude to Trump. Big deal, so he isn't perfect. I still believe he sees the big picture and has a better understanding of the current threats to the US than anyone since Reagan

But this seems to have begun with 'religion'

Religion? I don't like it either, and here are some reasons why:

Modern religion is created by men. It seeks to control large masses of people, often with fear..

It is based on the ideaology that man can follow certain rules to 'earn' favor with God (impossible)

Their leaders are often power mad Psychos who seek the worship of man.. and who want to rule the world.

It is a 'money machine' (See Rome, and guess who owns more land than any other entity)

Jesus himself said . . .
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

Later in that same chapter, he says: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

It was 'religious' people who had him crucified. They even criticized him for healing a blind man 'on the Sabbath) YOU wouldn't have done that.. right?? Of course not, you would have maybe said. 'Wow!' Now he can see!

He trashes on them

Religion is also MAN trying to make himself like God.. with the mantra of TRY HARDER
But what God wants is for us to submit our will, and our 'self' to him.. and instead of try harder, Trust More

So they are opposed to one another

and I am sad, if I come across as 'religious' and et cetera

the real passion of a Christian is to see other men be saved and that is also the desire of God himself.. but we have a free will.

Maybe that will clear it up a little
what is clear is that you are nuckin futs.
And Jesus was a failure. But the Romans were tired of Zeus and Hercules so they were happy to have a new God to worship that promised an afterlife.
So the Romans made Jesus into their God and let the persecution begin.
How many millions of people were killed in the name of Jesus.
It is all a big scam.

FAR MORE KILLED BY THE ANTI CHRIST AKA STALIN AND MAO.. TRY OVER 85 MILLION....or do you even know that went on there? p.s. they had no religion.. just desired the worship of man. But you won't understand that, either

It is also estimated that the Church in Rome killed over 10 million in the inquisition.. for not converting to their false religion

Your view of history is totally twisted. and I am done with this one. FYI it was the ROMANS who put him on the cross. You have no clue what you are talking about

and Christians don't kill people. They pray for their enemies. That's what the Bible says to do. Imagine that! So read it and then make your inane comments, or ferme la bouche

Maybe the people who say they are Christians and actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ don't kill people, but, from my personal experience, most people who say they are Christians have no idea what that means. I'm not saying that about you, Canuck, although you constant defense of Trump makes me wonder.
Hey Moe,
You said that Christians killed 10 million in the inquisitions. Then you say it is no big deal.

And what religion do you think were responsible for killing about 40 million in world war 2. A lot of good Christianity did for the nazi and germans.

Also the Romans persecuted Christians it after they accepted a new God - Hey Zeus - they began to kill those who were not interested.
GERMANY AND THE NAZIS WERE NOT CHRISTIANS. Hitler was a devil worshipper

It is CATHOLIC ISM (ROME) who killed OVER 10 million in the inquisition.. Most of them who were KILLED were Christians.. WHY? because they would not convert.

NON CHRISTIAN LEADERS who had over HUNDRED million murdered:

Stalin. Mao Tse Tung, Hitler and they are all in hell today, and forever

Islam is in there with over 5 million Christians murdered in nice places like Sudan, Nigeria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and etc

Don't get me started on China, where the real Christians are meeting secretly, for fear of torture and persecution, and this happens there 24-7.

6/16/2022 11:23 PM (edited)
The caps lock fit from this clown is hilarious.

Here's a question for the canuck...

What if Hitler, in his bunker, accepted Christ as his savior and repented for his sins upon humanity? And just for kicks let's say he didn't actually kill himself but instead had a lackey do it, just to take out your "mortal sin" loophole. Remember, Hitler never killed anyone personally. He just gave orders.

According to you Hitler would be forgiven by God because he repented and accepted Christ and hadn't committed a mortal sin, right?
6/17/2022 12:38 PM
I would like to hear about that from Lostunsound.
6/17/2022 12:44 PM

Luke 23:39-43
New International Version

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”(A)

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”(B)

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.[a](C)

43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”(D)

Go ahead. Laugh. Believe, or not. Just remember I've been a mocker same or worse as many still are, so I'm not going to beat anyone over the head with it. But it is real.

6/17/2022 3:04 PM
Posted by Mwett on 6/17/2022 3:04:00 PM (view original):

Luke 23:39-43
New International Version

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”(A)

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”(B)

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.[a](C)

43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”(D)

Go ahead. Laugh. Believe, or not. Just remember I've been a mocker same or worse as many still are, so I'm not going to beat anyone over the head with it. But it is real.

I don’t laugh but it is not real.
6/17/2022 3:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...131|132|133|134|135...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.