Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

May God BLESS them who participated in reversing Roe b vs Wade.

The devil is real and he is very mad because of this. His purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy. I hate him
6/25/2022 1:24 AM
I think I may have to add the Canuck to my list of blocked posters...can't read his crap anymore.
6/25/2022 1:31 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/25/2022 1:24:00 AM (view original):

The devil is real and he is very mad because of this. His purpose is to steal, kill, and destroy. I hate him
Dear Oaf,

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
6/25/2022 1:37 PM

6/25/2022 2:05 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/25/2022 1:37:00 PM (view original):

Dear Oaf,

and all the while I thought that was you. Silly me
6/26/2022 7:21 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/25/2022 1:31:00 PM (view original):
I think I may have to add the Canuck to my list of blocked posters...can't read his crap anymore.
Your loss
6/26/2022 7:22 AM
doubtful
6/26/2022 1:20 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/26/2022 7:21:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/25/2022 1:37:00 PM (view original):

Dear Oaf,

and all the while I thought that was you. Silly me
The devil in in the details Oaf.
The people always ranting and raving R & R
about devils and satan are usually unusual nuts to crack. Have some fun beyond your obsessions about heaven and hell because you are making life for others a living hell. Have a devil dog. It is a heavenly delight.
6/26/2022 1:50 PM
I abhor violence( I would have made an exception if Trump was successful and a 5-4 Court upheld it )
There violence against those that perpetrated it might be the correct side of a revolution or civil war.

I do not condone violence here with the abortion debacle of justice. It is a catastrophe but it was also caused by all of the women and men who don’t like the Republican Party but stay home on their lazy *****.
There may be some violence but not the murder and terrorism targeting individuals and clinics for about
40 years.

While the Supreme Court has only 3.5 normal legitimate Justices the decision was you get what you deserve collectively by ignoring catastrophic danger lurking around the corner.

So yes there will be some violence but mostly in some marches. I don’t foresee targeted gun violence and i’d God Forbid that happens it will be very very isolated.
6/26/2022 2:20 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/26/2022 2:20:00 PM (view original):
I abhor violence( I would have made an exception if Trump was successful and a 5-4 Court upheld it )
There violence against those that perpetrated it might be the correct side of a revolution or civil war.

I do not condone violence here with the abortion debacle of justice. It is a catastrophe but it was also caused by all of the women and men who don’t like the Republican Party but stay home on their lazy *****.
There may be some violence but not the murder and terrorism targeting individuals and clinics for about
40 years.

While the Supreme Court has only 3.5 normal legitimate Justices the decision was you get what you deserve collectively by ignoring catastrophic danger lurking around the corner.

So yes there will be some violence but mostly in some marches. I don’t foresee targeted gun violence and i’d God Forbid that happens it will be very very isolated.
Interesting to see you don't think Jan 6 is a big deal anymore.
6/26/2022 2:27 PM
Posted by DougOut on 6/26/2022 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 6/26/2022 2:20:00 PM (view original):

40 years.

Interesting to see you don't think Jan 6 is a big deal anymore.
You mindless goof ball oaf - what would make you think that you s for brains s kicker?
Maybe you are confused - Jan 6 was your crowd and your friends.
6/26/2022 2:40 PM
Ditto to what I wrote in the other thread.
You are dumb like RSVP always says.
I have to agree with him.
6/26/2022 3:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...134|135|136|137|138...142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.