Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy Topic

Defund the police. Abolish Ice. Open borders. Fight the patriarchy and our capitalist overlords. Dismantle the system so equality and justice can prevail!
6/18/2020 12:27 PM
6/18/2020 12:47 PM
I disagree that capitalism is inherently evil.
6/18/2020 12:56 PM
Posted by coreander on 6/18/2020 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Defund the police. Abolish Ice. Open borders. Fight the patriarchy and our capitalist overlords. Dismantle the system so equality and justice can prevail!
Once again I ask, where do you get these nut-job ideas, and what makes you at 22 (if you told the truth earlier about being under 18 in 2015) and new to the Country, think you know what is best for this Country, and all the people in it? Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions, but based on your age and experience, don't you think you should be a bit more open-minded?
6/18/2020 1:59 PM
while I agree coreander's ideas (at least most of them) do seem a little nutty, you are just as guilty as him of thinking you know what is best for the country. As am I and everyone else here.
6/18/2020 2:02 PM
and you telling someone to be more open minded is somewhat ironic.
6/18/2020 2:02 PM
No matter the age, everyone has a right to an opinion. And I guarantee that coreander is more knowledgeable on almost every single issue than dumbfuck all3 is.
6/18/2020 2:07 PM
I don't care how knowledgeable they(that is how I'm supposed to refer to coreander, right?) may or may not be. I never said they were not entitled to their opinion. I just said their ideas came across as a little nutty to me, which is my opinion.
6/18/2020 2:11 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 2:02:00 PM (view original):
while I agree coreander's ideas (at least most of them) do seem a little nutty, you are just as guilty as him of thinking you know what is best for the country. As am I and everyone else here.
We're not all 22 and at least relatively new to the Country.
I would hope we all have some basis for our beliefs. I'm just wandering what his basis is. Some local news channel, CNN, Historicals, others' word-of-mouth, what?
6/18/2020 2:38 PM
Washington Free Beacon
6/18/2020 2:40 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/18/2020 2:38:00 PM (view original):
I would hope we all have some basis for our beliefs. I'm just wandering what his basis is. Some local news channel, CNN, Historicals, others' word-of-mouth, what?
who knows? I wonder how any reasonably intelligent person can continue to support Donald Trump, yet a lot of reasonably intelligent people do. They probably wonder about how I can think he is a lying, scummy conman who only thinks about himself. We all have a basis for our opinions, whether it is our parents, our peers or some version of the media. I like to think my opinions have not changed much since I was 22. Maybe slightly less idealistic, but basically the same, I think.
6/18/2020 2:56 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
who knows? I wonder how any reasonably intelligent person can continue to support Donald Trump, yet a lot of reasonably intelligent people do. They probably wonder about how I can think he is a lying, scummy conman who only thinks about himself. We all have a basis for our opinions, whether it is our parents, our peers or some version of the media. I like to think my opinions have not changed much since I was 22. Maybe slightly less idealistic, but basically the same, I think.
Me but the inverse. I’ll never understand how people can support the Democratic Party. From AOC to Bernie Sanders. From Hillary Clinton to Joe Biden. These are the people they show off to the world, and they’re all complete disasters.
6/18/2020 4:15 PM
Nice meme, no substance. We'll take your criticism to heart.
6/18/2020 4:22 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 6/18/2020 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Me but the inverse. I’ll never understand how people can support the Democratic Party. From AOC to Bernie Sanders. From Hillary Clinton to Joe Biden. These are the people they show off to the world, and they’re all complete disasters.
well, as I said, I feel Mr Trump is a bigger disaster than any of the people you mentioned.
6/18/2020 6:45 PM
Hey newby, ever hear of Hershel Walker?
You should check-out his history, his successes, on and off the athletic field, and his recent comments.
6/18/2020 7:12 PM
123 Next ▸
Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.