Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy Topic

#cancelYale is trending.
6/20/2020 2:12 PM
Yes, but it was started by right wing trolls.
6/22/2020 9:55 PM
Says the guy who brags about his left-wing troll Twitter buddies.
6/23/2020 12:43 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 6/18/2020 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/18/2020 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/18/2020 2:02:00 PM (view original):
while I agree coreander's ideas (at least most of them) do seem a little nutty, you are just as guilty as him of thinking you know what is best for the country. As am I and everyone else here.
We're not all 22 and at least relatively new to the Country.
I would hope we all have some basis for our beliefs. I'm just wandering what his basis is. Some local news channel, CNN, Historicals, others' word-of-mouth, what?
who knows? I wonder how any reasonably intelligent person can continue to support Donald Trump, yet a lot of reasonably intelligent people do. They probably wonder about how I can think he is a lying, scummy conman who only thinks about himself. We all have a basis for our opinions, whether it is our parents, our peers or some version of the media. I like to think my opinions have not changed much since I was 22. Maybe slightly less idealistic, but basically the same, I think.
Me but the inverse. I’ll never understand how people can support the Democratic Party. From AOC to Bernie Sanders. From Hillary Clinton to Joe Biden. These are the people they show off to the world, and they’re all complete disasters.
well, as I said, I feel Mr Trump is a bigger disaster than any of the people you mentioned.
Considering all liberal media has to say about Trump is him not wearing a mask even though he was still following CDC guidelines, Id say he’s been doing a pretty good job.

what the new hoax now they’re reaching for? China? lmao they’re so desperate
6/24/2020 1:00 PM
Posted by coreander on 6/18/2020 12:27:00 PM (view original):
Defund the police. Abolish Ice. Open borders. Fight the patriarchy and our capitalist overlords. Dismantle the system so equality and justice can prevail!
I'm not going to defend the policies and individuals who were separating children from their parents at the border and treating refugees like criminals. But you might not be aware of things other parts of ICE does. For example, ICE has a program focused on preventing and punishing human trafficking, which is a very real and very serious problem.
6/24/2020 1:12 PM
John Bolton is officially a member of the "liberal media", everyone. Good ****.
6/24/2020 1:50 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 6/24/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
while I agree coreander's ideas (at least most of them) do seem a little nutty, you are just as guilty as him of thinking you know what is best for the country. As am I and everyone else here.
I would hope we all have some basis for our beliefs. I'm just wandering what his basis is. Some local news channel, CNN, Historicals, others' word-of-mouth, what?
who knows? I wonder how any reasonably intelligent person can continue to support Donald Trump, yet a lot of reasonably intelligent people do. They probably wonder about how I can think he is a lying, scummy conman who only thinks about himself. We all have a basis for our opinions, whether it is our parents, our peers or some version of the media. I like to think my opinions have not changed much since I was 22. Maybe slightly less idealistic, but basically the same, I think.
Me but the inverse. I’ll never understand how people can support the Democratic Party. From AOC to Bernie Sanders. From Hillary Clinton to Joe Biden. These are the people they show off to the world, and they’re all complete disasters.
well, as I said, I feel Mr Trump is a bigger disaster than any of the people you mentioned.
Considering all liberal media has to say about Trump is him not wearing a mask even though he was still following CDC guidelines, Id say he’s been doing a pretty good job.

you're certainly entitle to your opinion
6/24/2020 2:34 PM
From the CDC website -
"CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain"

Looks like CDC recommends a mask, so how was Trump following guidelines if he wasn't wearing one?
6/24/2020 2:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/24/2020 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 6/24/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):

you're certainly entitle to your opinion
Yup, he is. No matter how wrong or ignorant.

I just hope that nutjobs everywhere keep attending those INDOOR Trump rally's at snake oil church's filled with rich young Republicans.
I do believe in Karma!
I hope Trump holds MORE rally's in Maricopa County. Attended by every remaining Trumpet in AZ!
And they're jumping ship by the minute!
6/24/2020 3:18 PM
also not really sure what Trump following CDC guidelines has to do with the job he is doing as POTUS.
6/24/2020 6:23 PM
6/30/2020 5:20 PM
Look at bob going all rsp-like and hoping people get Covid. Shows the depth of hatred some people have. Very, very sad from someone who supposedly wants what is best for the najority of Americans.
6/30/2020 10:02 PM
Whatever! It was tongue in cheek, BUT I don't mind stupid people causing their OWN demise thru irresponsibility, stupidity, and fake patriotism!

This Country needs RID of some stupid folks!
6/30/2020 10:52 PM
Plenty of those on both sides (see looters and rioters - and people who want to defund police).
7/1/2020 9:47 AM
all3, you do realize that defund the police does not mean abolish the police, right? Just maybe not spend as much on weapons and more on training. At least that is what it means to me. I can't speak for what it means to people like coreander.
7/1/2020 12:15 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.