Estimate on team salary splits Topic

Just looking for what other people use as a rough estimate for hitter/ pitcher salary splits. On an 80M budget how much aprox would you spend on.......

Hitters
Pitchers ( also split between SP/RP
6/23/2020 1:14 PM
It doesn't really matter. I would think more in terms of drafting players that are priced fairly or are even a bargain while avoiding over priced players. The very best and the very worst players tend to be over priced.

I would draft your offense first. You can spend anywhere between 30-50mil on your offense and still get fair priced pitching with what is left.
6/23/2020 1:59 PM
I've had success using as little as $33-35M on pitching in Target Field. Some very good Baker Bowl and Hilltop Park teams are at a $40-40M split. Many ways to skin a cat...

Good defense aids your pitching. Something to consider...
6/23/2020 2:51 PM
Ok thanks for the tips
6/23/2020 6:14 PM
When the goal is simply to score more runs than your opponent in as many games as possible, you can accomplish that with an unbalanced salary split in either direction. Depends on whether you like low-scoring games or high-scoring games. Like booger said, the way to win is finding fair or bargain values for your dollars, no matter how you spend them.
6/23/2020 7:09 PM
Estimate on team salary splits Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.