Seble is wrong Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Just let it go brother
6/23/2020 10:02 PM
Posted by crzyballplay on 6/23/2020 10:10:00 PM (view original):
i dont agree that he had to delete someones post, that said nothign wrong, just cause he dont agree???? Thats Bullshit in every way possible! I wont be silenced either , im active every day on social media warning everyone what is about to come if we as americans dont stand up to this horrible sequences we are seeing daily, cancel culture is wrong, BLM is WRONG!, these are FACTS!
Let it go brother
6/23/2020 10:43 PM
He could have (perhaps should have) just deleted the offensive posts and banned the offending posters. There are enough sensible people on the site to have a sensible conversation.
?Anyway, thank you seble for the post, even though the thread went south.
6/23/2020 10:44 PM

Seble didn't say "defund the police #ACAB." He said "I condemn racism. WIS is a place where we are a community. Don't post anything offensive."

I don't understand how anyone can say "but" to that.
6/24/2020 12:15 AM
Since we have a new thread on this gripping issue, I would like to thank (literally nearly) everyone on this site for being part for being part of a great community, and specifically HD people whom I hold especially dear. Whether you are #BLM or #AllLivesMatter, it is nice there is (generally) one place on the internet where everyone adds to my experience.

I've learned even if I feel really strongly about many things, there is no reason I cannot enjoy and be friends with people who disagree with me.
6/24/2020 12:18 AM
I understand the polarizing points of this discussion and that everyone's opinion should be able to be expressed.

HOWEVER - I for one appreciate that WIS can be a place for some respite from the dialogue currently circulating about these topics. In my humble opinion - this is not the correct venue for such societal and political discussions.

6/24/2020 12:31 AM
Posted by 0bigzeke0 on 6/24/2020 12:31:00 AM (view original):
I understand the polarizing points of this discussion and that everyone's opinion should be able to be expressed.

HOWEVER - I for one appreciate that WIS can be a place for some respite from the dialogue currently circulating about these topics. In my humble opinion - this is not the correct venue for such societal and political discussions.

well said
6/24/2020 1:18 AM
I'm not offended by Seble closing that thread. But as long as WIS is bringing out racism due to current, critical events, why don't we look around us and inquire about a few more very bad things, too? In no particular order, why don't we say we are against them, too?
  • Rioting
  • Looting
  • Arson
  • Assault
  • Murder
  • Destruction or defacement of personal property, even churches
  • Destruction or defacement of public property, even our historic monuments
  • Neo-Marxist insurrection
  • Gathering of personal information for government data collection and surveillance
  • Institutional theft, by government taking our own money from us for which we do not receive government services in return, but only those whom government selects
  • The violation of our national sovereignty and our Constitution by adopting the laws and related, controlling measures of transnational entities
  • Unwarranted and extreme measures of state surveillance and lawfare against political opponents
  • Police brutality for motives besides racism or when we don't really know the motive
  • Violence against the police
  • Falsely charging one's political opponents as racist
  • False charges of "systematic, institutional racism" against the nation which has by majority vote elected and re-elected a U.S. President of black African heritage (with nothing like the mass, neo-Marxist violence of that which is occurring today, under the false banner of protesting racism) and where people of such heritage are in better living conditions overall, then perhaps anywhere else in the world, as has been said by many of those same Americans
  • The destruction of the meaning of our most critically important terms and relationships
  • The sexual abuse of children
  • The intentional indoctrination of students, to hate America and our very special founding (upon the principles of natural law, natural rights, and our personal sovereignty under God, principles that defined us, freed the slaves, and have promoted the greatest success of any civilization thus far in world history)
  • The killing of children, even the very youngest and most innocent of children, at the age/time of ___________(fill in the blank as you will____________.
6/24/2020 5:09 AM (edited)
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 6/24/2020 5:09:00 AM (view original):
I'm not offended by Seble closing that thread. But as long as WIS is bringing out racism due to current, critical events, why don't we look around us and inquire about a few more very bad things, too? In no particular order, why don't we say we are against them, too?
  • Rioting
  • Looting
  • Arson
  • Assault
  • Murder
  • Destruction or defacement of personal property, even churches
  • Destruction or defacement of public property, even our historic monuments
  • Neo-Marxist insurrection
  • Gathering of personal information for government data collection and surveillance
  • Institutional theft, by government taking our own money from us for which we do not receive government services in return, but only those whom government selects
  • The violation of our national sovereignty and our Constitution by adopting the laws and related, controlling measures of transnational entities
  • Unwarranted and extreme measures of state surveillance and lawfare against political opponents
  • Police brutality for motives besides racism or when we don't really know the motive
  • Violence against the police
  • Falsely charging one's political opponents as racist
  • False charges of "systematic, institutional racism" against the nation which has by majority vote elected and re-elected a U.S. President of black African heritage (with nothing like the mass, neo-Marxist violence of that which is occurring today, under the false banner of protesting racism) and where people of such heritage are in better living conditions overall, then perhaps anywhere else in the world, as has been said by many of those same Americans
  • The destruction of the meaning of our most critically important terms and relationships
  • The sexual abuse of children
  • The intentional indoctrination of students, to hate America and our very special founding (upon the principles of natural law, natural rights, and our personal sovereignty under God, principles that defined us, freed the slaves, and have promoted the greatest success of any civilization thus far in world history)
  • The killing of children, even the very youngest and most innocent of children, at the age/time of ___________(fill in the blank as you will____________.
Very well said
6/24/2020 5:12 AM
Play the games and shut the hell up people. As someone above mentioned, this ain't the platform for this. Sure, seble brought it up. I assume that's because of "a reason" unknown to me. But who cares! There's no reason to stand up to a site and prove your strength. Cool, you're an outspoken citizen. That's great. But just set your games and watch them play out. The end.

I often wonder if some of you guys do this in every situation in life.....

Customer.... "no toilet paper in the bathroom"
gas station clerk.... "sorry, we are out"
customer..... "oh my God, all lives matter. Blah blah blah"

Just wipe your *** and get on with it! Play site games and get on with it. Who gives a **** about freedom of speech and **** when you're playing an internet game?! All I care about is did I win or lose, and on to the next. I LOVE this community. I have friends here, I have people here that I don't like. I see things every day in life that I don't like. I try to be the best me I can be, and control what I can control. Some of you are just waiting to erupt with your beliefs as soon as an avenue is created. For what? No one here cares! Speak your mind all you want. Not one person is gonna care or remember your comments. We will all continue to set our teams and plays.....

Also, for those claiming he shouldn't have shut down the thread, he didn't close off all communication. You guys found your way here with a quickness, to continue your tears. He just shut down the one he started, so he didn't have to be tied to it to respond to all your rants. And I don't blame him one bit. The second he shut it down, we all knew this would pop up
6/24/2020 5:36 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 6/23/2020 10:44:00 PM (view original):
He could have (perhaps should have) just deleted the offensive posts and banned the offending posters. There are enough sensible people on the site to have a sensible conversation.
?Anyway, thank you seble for the post, even though the thread went south.
the problem is /was he didnt cross the line, i think seble got more flustered than anything because the person said if seble would censorship us he would quit wis and his 20 teams that he pays for, when you start hitting the pocket books of these people alot backtrack or try to cover it up....
6/24/2020 6:07 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 6/24/2020 5:36:00 AM (view original):
Play the games and shut the hell up people. As someone above mentioned, this ain't the platform for this. Sure, seble brought it up. I assume that's because of "a reason" unknown to me. But who cares! There's no reason to stand up to a site and prove your strength. Cool, you're an outspoken citizen. That's great. But just set your games and watch them play out. The end.

I often wonder if some of you guys do this in every situation in life.....

Customer.... "no toilet paper in the bathroom"
gas station clerk.... "sorry, we are out"
customer..... "oh my God, all lives matter. Blah blah blah"

Just wipe your *** and get on with it! Play site games and get on with it. Who gives a **** about freedom of speech and **** when you're playing an internet game?! All I care about is did I win or lose, and on to the next. I LOVE this community. I have friends here, I have people here that I don't like. I see things every day in life that I don't like. I try to be the best me I can be, and control what I can control. Some of you are just waiting to erupt with your beliefs as soon as an avenue is created. For what? No one here cares! Speak your mind all you want. Not one person is gonna care or remember your comments. We will all continue to set our teams and plays.....

Also, for those claiming he shouldn't have shut down the thread, he didn't close off all communication. You guys found your way here with a quickness, to continue your tears. He just shut down the one he started, so he didn't have to be tied to it to respond to all your rants. And I don't blame him one bit. The second he shut it down, we all knew this would pop up
We didnt bring this up , not sure if it was ever talked on the forums before this i have no idea, but the site admin literally said LETS HAVE A DISCUSSION , we tried to nobody said anything wrong and it was shut down...Exactly he doesnt want to monitor or actually do anything he realized he would actually have to hear what we said, he doesnt want to or even care what we had to say, only to push his agenda and leave it . He needs to honestly just take the post down if we cant have a real discussion.
6/24/2020 6:10 AM
1|2|3...22 Next ▸
Seble is wrong Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.