DumbOut: conspicuous absence Topic

All of this action here this week and dumbOut hasn’t uttered a peep. He must still be looking for those 994,000 people that no-showed on his hero. Or he could be busy finding a 14 year old meme that he can use to deflect away from proof of his fast-waning relevance. He could just be working on another way to insult the memory of George Floyd that he thinks is amusing. It’s seriously entertaining that he’s been in hiding for 5 days. Maybe he got suspended for some reason?

wink-wink...nudge-nudge
6/25/2020 8:22 AM
I hope not regarding suspension.
I'd HATE to see WIS start censoring users for published thoughts!

Maybe he got the Covid-19?

Hard to post from ICU.
6/25/2020 8:48 AM
Censorship is when the government prevents speech.

A private entity has the right and sometimes responsibility (sideeyes Zuckerburg) to block speech.
6/25/2020 9:36 AM
He joined Swamphawk in Hades

Paving the way for Rush Limburgher
6/25/2020 10:04 AM
I have submitted about a dozen support tickets complaining about his racism so maybe he is banned :)
6/25/2020 11:36 AM
No, I hope he got banned.
6/25/2020 11:38 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/25/2020 8:23:00 AM (view original):
All of this action here this week and dumbOut hasn’t uttered a peep. He must still be looking for those 994,000 people that no-showed on his hero. Or he could be busy finding a 14 year old meme that he can use to deflect away from proof of his fast-waning relevance. He could just be working on another way to insult the memory of George Floyd that he thinks is amusing. It’s seriously entertaining that he’s been in hiding for 5 days. Maybe he got suspended for some reason?

wink-wink...nudge-nudge
who cares why he hasn't been posting?
6/25/2020 12:20 PM
Posted by coreander on 6/25/2020 11:36:00 AM (view original):
I have submitted about a dozen support tickets complaining about his racism so maybe he is banned :)
Finally the noob makes sense. dummy is ALWAYS a hot mess, but the George Floyd posts were over the line.

Irony...it’s so damned IRONICAL.
6/25/2020 12:56 PM
Where oh where has my dummy gone?
6/28/2020 12:52 PM
DumbOut: conspicuous absence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.