DDL 26 COMMENTARY AND EVALS Topic

That was AWESOME thomcat!!! Possibly the best evals I have ever read! Nice balance of humor and good information. Thank you so much for doing them and doing them so well!

As for my team, most of the things you said are right. The key difference is that Larry Kenon is a 98% defender at SF, while Sidney Wicks isn't. So my plan is to give Kenon a shot at SF, start Wicks and Lucas at the PF/C spots, and then have a TON of flexiblity. If I am facing a team with really good offense, I can throw Van Lier, Brian Taylor/Ted McClain and Sloan/Vvn Breda Kolff at them.

I know I don't have elite D down low, which could hurt me, but I have a TON of rebounding based on matchups. If I am going against a poor offensive PF or C, I can throw Landsberger or AND/OR Robinzine in there. If I need D, they get Lucas and Wicks. If I have the time and ability to change lineups for each opponent, I could be scary. If I get lazy and don't do that, I could be mediocre.
7/9/2020 2:00 AM
Fair eval of my Fawlty Towers thomcat. But you didn't take into account our coach is straight from Division III. (Flex Press Slowdown) only need to score 51 if we keep y'all under 50! Lmao ;)
7/9/2020 9:17 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 123
DDL 26 COMMENTARY AND EVALS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.