Individual Player Windows Not Coming Up? Topic

Are the rest of you having this problem, off and on, on at the moment?

I would like to see the player "cards," alright....

(Maybe it's another Minneapolis collectivism problem, that individual players are "canceled?")
7/1/2020 2:58 PM
Yep! Off and on. It's tough to see the starter's pitch count details.

I also saw a guy named "nippy"............... could that be another PC name change or was there a nippy?
I believe there WAS more than one "nappy".
Maybe even a curly or a baldy.................
7/1/2020 3:28 PM
Yeah I've noticed this too. I've got one team where I'm platooning catchers and one of them walks a lot, so I try to start him against SP's with bad BB/9. I click on the opposing team's SP to check his stats, and the page won't open. Have to go to the draft center and look up his BB/9 there.
7/1/2020 3:46 PM
Same for me for the last couple days
7/1/2020 4:08 PM
It’s been like that for a couple of years for me
7/1/2020 4:22 PM
Same here...almost every day.
7/2/2020 1:22 PM
Check out whether you have browser compatability issues - if there is a little torn page on the left hand corner of the URL window.
7/2/2020 3:24 PM
I’ve tried on my iPhone, on my PC, on Google Chrome, on Safari. It’ve cleared cache and browser history, nothing works. It’s been like this for years for me, I’ve uploaded screenshots of the gateway timing out, where it says the problem is Whatifsports.
7/2/2020 3:27 PM
Same here. Chrome, Firefox, Edge...it doesn't matter. Even in the middle of the night.
7/2/2020 5:16 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 7/1/2020 4:22:00 PM (view original):
It’s been like that for a couple of years for me
what he said.
7/3/2020 3:09 PM
Individual Player Windows Not Coming Up? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.