Hey Trump defenders Topic

what do you say in response to this? Is he lying? A Trump hater? Spreading fake news?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nytBEWbwOkw&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR22yqQqireT_UpJ0pcIkVDaNJYdJ721i29oNtp4uW7fs0KQY2WXZwKlrm8
7/1/2020 5:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nytBEWbwOkw
7/1/2020 5:21 PM
Hey wylie, how about you figure out how to actually attach a link?
7/1/2020 5:37 PM
hey tang, how about I don't care enough to figure it out?
7/1/2020 6:26 PM
Hey you two, get a room
7/1/2020 8:08 PM
you get a room
7/1/2020 11:57 PM
LOL at people who get their "news" off youtube.

If they knew how to post a link, I'd probably see some cute kitten or puppy saying how Trump has ruined their life.

What a sad state this Country is in - for a ton of reasons, including lack of a decent POTUS candidate from either Party - AGAIN.
7/2/2020 10:21 AM
It's actually a Republican veteran talking about how he feels betrayed by Trump's decision to do nothing about the bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan. Nice try, though.
7/2/2020 11:29 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/2/2020 10:21:00 AM (view original):
LOL at people who get their "news" off youtube.

If they knew how to post a link, I'd probably see some cute kitten or puppy saying how Trump has ruined their life.

What a sad state this Country is in - for a ton of reasons, including lack of a decent POTUS candidate from either Party - AGAIN.
I agree with the last sentence (although I doubt we agree on all the reasons). As for the rest of your statement, at least I posted something other than calling anyone who disagrees with me a liar, a hater or saying it was fake news. I don't get my "news" off of youtube. If you had bothered to watch it, you would see it is not news. Just a Republican Navy veteran responding to the news.
7/2/2020 1:10 PM
How's this? what an *******!

On the day the United States recorded more than 50,000 new coronavirus infections for the first time, a figure that Dr. Anthony Fauci warned could double this summer, President Trump repeated what he has been saying about the pandemic ever since it began: That it would just go away by itself.

“I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Business on Wednesday. “I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.”

“You still believe so?” Trump was asked by the interviewer.

“I do, I do,” replied the president. “Yeah, sure, at some point — and I think we’re going to have a vaccine very soon too.”

The United States has had more COVID-19 cases and deaths than any other country in the world by far, with more than 128,000 fatalities, double the next highest total (according to Johns Hopkins University tracking), and nearly 2.7 million cases. But from the beginning, Trump has insisted the coronavirus was nothing to worry about, leading the government to take a laggard, passive approach toward testing, contract tracing and isolation.

7/2/2020 1:43 PM
how is over 50,000 cases in one day being very good?
7/2/2020 1:44 PM
Americans are also the most stubborn group of people in the World. Now, and at the height of the pandemic, tons of people could be seen walking-around without masks and not taking other precautions. That's not on the Government, that's on the people, and their piers who allow it. That isn't the case in almost every other Country.

As far as the virus "going away", I actually had a Doctor tell me the same thing about a week ago. Our bodies will develop resistance over time. How long that time is, nobody knows.
7/2/2020 4:21 PM
It actually is the fault of government, somewhat. But you are absolutely comfortable with supporting a man who is anti-mask.
7/2/2020 4:38 PM
Hours after slamming the use of masks, Herman Cain( who attended Don the Con's dud of a rally)is hospitalized with Trump Flu.
7/2/2020 4:56 PM
7/2/2020 4:59 PM
12 Next ▸
Hey Trump defenders Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.